Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) (33112 Views)

Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / Vice President Osinbajo Submits Assets Declaration Forms / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Faithy04: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
How was he able to his the money he has been borrow from foreign government??
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
His gay cattle can never increase, of course. Due to slaughter for festivals, their number must decrease. Blatant hypocrite!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Xhuntra: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

I really don't like to argue with you but on this I will make exception

Painting of any prophet especially Prophet ISSA and his mother mariamah is strictly forbidden

Muslim would fight if anyone paints our prophet as that idolatry

But scamming people is fine by you right?
Bloody hypocritical being
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fake!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
How about the assets of his family members? Did they remain the same or they increased drastically?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
smiley
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by coff33CupCod3r(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
abbeyfel:
You are a Muslim and you don't give a fvck about Jesus? Really? I doubt it cause real Muslim even reverence Jesus! Go ask your imam...

👍
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Poske95(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

grin cheesy

Buhari isn't my worst nightmare and he needed not to lie

I give no fvck about your Jesus as I am a Muslim

And each Sallah before Ajimobi died, Camels and Cows got taking to Daura which Buhari gladly accept

So no need fooling anyone

Do you think that the name is the issue.
You jus shot yourself by providing proof that you are intolerant of other's views.

Imagine if Mohd was brought into your statement.
Those guys did their part ....
Is this how you play yours....?!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Exceed15: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

grin cheesy

Buhari isn't my worst nightmare and he needed not to lie

I give no fvck about your Jesus as I am a Muslim

And each Sallah before Ajimobi died, Camels and Cows got taking to Daura which Buhari gladly accept

So no need fooling anyone

We don't give a fvck about your paedophile Mohammed too.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by 4hisdamself: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Greatest looter in Nigerian history.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by KingRoiz(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Buhari remains the greatest scam the world has ever seen. Damn
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by GEEBITE: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Then broaden your knowledge. When Prophet Mohammed took over the control of the Kaaba from the Pagans. He destroyed all the 360 idols images kept there and also took down the painting of Abraham he found derogatory for the patriarch. The only paintings he left untouched was that of Jesus and his mother Mary. Also let it be known that any muslim that despised Jesus like you did is not a worthy muslim.
solmusdesigns:

I really don't like to argue with you but on this I will make exception

Painting of any prophet especially Prophet ISSA and his mother mariamah is strictly forbidden

Muslim would fight if anyone paints our prophet as that idolatry
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2023
GEEBITE:
Then broaden your knowledge. When Prophet Mohammed took over the control of the Kaaba from the Pagans. He destroyed all the 360 idols images kept there and also took down the painting of Abraham he found derogatory for the patriarch. The only paintings he left untouched was that of Jesus and his mother Mary. Also let it be known that any muslim that despised Jesus like you did is not a worthy muslim.

Well Kaaba is technically not a Muslim site and it was a pilgrimage site for all middle east, it was a site believed to house the Gods when they walked the earth as mortal and have there Meteorite scattered there until the invasion by the Shiite of Iran and old Persian

But as of now with control of the site under Saudi rulling house, no pictures exist there and the videos are available on YouTube
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
AbuAeesha:

As I stated that he is naive,his naivety could be reason why things get missing,but he isn't a thief because u never caught him stole anything.
btw nobody is perfect

he is an expert thief

biggest thief
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Ugonna5500(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Should we just pretend no one saw the official email address of such an important government agency like CCB?
We use a yahoo email instead of @gov.ng email?

Shebi we dey joke for dis country ni?

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Skankamola:

And you think he has no hands in, or benefits from the fraud going on under him right? Maybe you are a 5year old kid @tesppidd
for your information, he was the president, he has the powers to command the CBN to provide any amount he wants and it will be done. He mustn't use such mini initiative programs to siphon money. I wonder how some of you think sometimes.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
for your information, he was the president, he has the powers to command the CBN to provide any amount he wants and it will be done. He mustn't use such mini initiative programs to siphon money. I wonder how some of you think sometimes.
Now im convinced you are a 5year old kid, dont come to the internet without parental guide please.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Skankamola:

Now im convinced you are a 5year old kid, dont come to the internet without parental guide please.
let me reduce the standard of my explanation for your brain level. If you as a father, how will you eat the largest chunk of meat in your house? Go straight to the pot and tell your wife to give you the biggest chunk from the pot or ask you wife to give the kids meat so that you as the father will go behind and collect all the meat? What stopped you from going straight to the pot to get your biggest chunk?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Submits Assets Declaration Form, Shows Zero Debt (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 07, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
let me reduce the standard of my explanation for your brain level. If you as a father, how will you eat the largest chunk of meat in your house? Go straight to the pot and tell your wife to give you the biggest chunk from the pot or ask you wife to give the kids meat so that you as the father will go behind and collect all the meat? What stopped you from going straight to the pot to get your biggest chunk?
Go and play with your fellow kids please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani / 433,000 Nigerians, Businesses To Get N50,000, N30,000 Each – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.