Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka (61483 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Eniola Ajala, The One-Day Governor / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Emola12(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
See fine boy. The Yoruba demon! 👑
after he ignore your yeye con3 and be playing for England mumu Yoruba demon ko Yoruba lemon ni radarada oshi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by hansomb: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yoruba amaka
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Kay25(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Igwe9:
The Boy for play for Nigeria, E for sweet die
make Dem kill himglory abi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by OChimex: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
See fine boy. The Yoruba demon! 👑

If Saka dey play for Nigeria, na U16 he go dey show up dey shave 🪒 him bear bear morning and night and dey rob powder for him face.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Unrated900(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
vastolord4:
Saka big boy! This guy is needed in madrid

Go carry am naaaaa
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by shegra58: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
MillitaryWindow:
I'm not an Arsenal fan and I don't want the yeye club to be disappointing me. But you see this Saka? I love watching him playing football more than Ronaldo or Messi

Ride on Saka
Chelsea boy how far
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Igbosareuseless: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Like your mother is ?
No, like your mother is. Only a pest begets a pest.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by shegra58: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
inoki247:
Arsenal Fans wey be Nigerian abg aw una dey take survive shocked shocked shocked

we're learning how to survive from Chelsea fans cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
I don't know if it's just me but I'm getting tired of seeing Messi and Ronaldo on my screen. (I'm forever a CR7 fan sha).

It is refreshing watching Saka, Rashford, Haaland, Martinelli, Harverz, Mbappe play.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by kingyakos: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hotwest:
Saka and canvass grin

Commot ur eye make u no blind for nothing angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by kingyakos: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Igwe9:
The Boy for play for Nigeria, E for sweet die

Which kan witchcraft talk be dat?
Oya clean ur mouth make we forgive u
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Panda7(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
see how the man is famzing the small guy i hope he gives back the ball because this european guys feels superior with the ball and wouldn't give back the ball no matter who and how many people support them.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by kingyakos: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
obuburam:
If na me wear native and canvass lai this, people go call me bushboy oo.

Who u be before
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by kingyakos: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
inoki247:
Arsenal Fans wey be Nigerian abg aw una dey take survive shocked shocked shocked

This my guy sef
This one no be presidential campaign O!
Correct broda grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Iamurloanagent: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Exciting day at the State House, Marina today as I had the pleasure of hosting my favorite @Arsenal player, Star Boy Bukayo Saka. @BukayoSaka87.

I also enjoyed receiving my own signed Saka Jersey.

As a proud #Gunner, I'm incredibly proud of their inspiring run in the Premier League with such a young team.

Their determination has motivated many and shown us the power of youth. We're committed to bringing that same spirit to grassroots football in Lagos.

Together, let's create opportunities for our talented young players.

Thank you for visiting me Bukayo and I look forward to next season. #COYG

This is awesome
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by KingLion007(m): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2023
obuburam:
If na me wear native and canvass lai this, people go call me bushboy oo.
Na wetin I dey wear ooo my broda.. all my senator na sneakers get am ooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by codemaniacs: 1:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Why omitting South East from your list? Factually speaking, Yorubas and Igbos never had any altercations or tribal fights since the history of our country unlike some regions you mentioned above so why this hatred for an ethnic group that never killed one Yoruba person and I stand to be corrected. Divisive politics can't do us any good. We are one indivisible country so stop this bigotry dispositions

Igbos have attacked the Yorubas politically, socially, economically e.t.c.

Yorubas and igbos fought each other during the civil war..

the civil war was Yoruba vs Igbo war.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

The igbos also tried to attack the SW but we're stopped at Ore.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Azikwe tried to politically get Lagos and the SW region.
Ojukwu tried to use warfare to get Lagos..
Peter Obi and CRV tried politically to get Lagos.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by 9jaRealist: 2:15am On Jun 04, 2023
madridguy:
I pray someday as Nigeria President, I will be able to host the entire Real Madrid FC at the presidential villa. So help me God.... Amin.

Why? Is Real Madrid planning to have a team made up of Nigerians (or players of Nigerian ancestry) shocked

Real Madrid ko, Real Makurdi ni!
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by 9jaRealist: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
Saka with Folarin Balogun another Arsenal young star of Nigerian origin, destined for a big future.

Big future playing for the USA… cry
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by 9jaRealist: 2:34am On Jun 04, 2023
Yoighaman:
Big question: Would he had gotten the opportunity to rise to this level and given such a huge responsibility as a footballer if he had been in Nigeria? I strongly doubt it. Another good excuse for the japa crew, "I am doing it for my children".

You mean would he have gotten the opportunity to make the same kind of MONEY…
Dude, you can ask the same question with Americans, Australians, Belgians, Dutch, Brazilians, etc.
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by 9jaRealist: 2:43am On Jun 04, 2023
>
Sanwo-Olu and his ballers… cool
>

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Pharaohny: 2:45am On Jun 04, 2023
Quintopia:

Yeah… just like how we “ruined” Alex Iwobi’s career, Victor Osimhen’s career, Chukwueze and others.

Village mumu.

Naaa him you be

Oyaaa cry 😢😭
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by OgaRico(m): 3:23am On Jun 04, 2023
Seeing Saka in Lagos, is making me to feel somehow. Maybe, just maybe I should have prayed for Arsenal to win the League(cuz imagine the nice sight of him wearing his league medal on his neck walking about).

BTW, is that the Gov. just welcomed him to the office since Saka is in Lagos, Nigeria or there have been an appointment for him to come to the office before his arrival?

I just pray make those Naija Airport staffs no use begging finish the young lad life.

Who notice say no bi the new Arsenal Jersey Saka give baba?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

Big future playing for the USA… cry
>

I am talking about club football not national football.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by victorazy(m): 6:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Celebrating him as what?

Glory to England and rubbish to Nigeria.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Ismael97(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2023
MillitaryWindow:
I'm not an Arsenal fan and I don't want the yeye club to be disappointing me. But you see this Saka? I love watching him playing football more than Ronaldo or Messi

Ride on Saka

You're so correct. The guy is a proper baller. The little chilli
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Mrice22: 6:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Hotwest:
Saka and canvass grin
It shows he's a sports dude. Almost every athlete does the same way

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by SPAMBOX7: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
you had better go sell gala and buns inside holdup ,our kids are waiting for you to run after our cars
Guy grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Silentgroper(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2023
Hotwest:
Saka and canvass grin
It's called sneakers.. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by highness25(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Election is not war, with the loser unable to accept defeat with dignity, where Saka grew up.
Where in my comment did I say election is war? Una go just de fine trouble where there's no trouble.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by spagettiluv: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

We all cannot be your mother
Rochas okoro was right anyways “ib0 women are prostitute”
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by juman(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Result of very very hard work.
Its not luck o.

No success without very hard work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.