Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka (61480 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Eniola Ajala, The One-Day Governor / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2023
highness25:
Where in my comment did I say election is war? Una go just de fine trouble where there's no trouble.

Will some of you man up and stop throwing blows if you can't take blows?

You say Sanwo Olu rigged the election, a ludicrous and offensive claim you cannot prove, and it is others "de fine trouble"?

Learn to own the consequences of your words and actions so you don't go playing victim, like a coward, after your offensive words or actions lands you in trouble.

Sanwo Olu won the election against bigoted IPOB tout Chinedu pretending to be Gbadebo. Unless you can prove otherwise then shut da fck up.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by lekkys: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2023
Hi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by ekhai(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2023
NIGERIA IS SWEET AND FULL OF FUN.
SAKA WELCOME TO YOUR ROOT. WHEN THE HUNGRY ONES ARE THINKING OF JAPA, THE CELEBRITIES ARE COMING HOME. ACCORDING TO BISHOP KUKAH" JAPA, MAKE MONEY AND COME BACK TO NIGERIA AND DEVELOP HER" GOD BLESS EVERY NIGERIAN.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by GreyLaw(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2023
obuburam:
If na me wear native and canvass lai this, people go call me bushboy oo.

Ignore them. Abroad people dey wear shoe anyhow. You no see IBB wear canvas on top native. Me I dey wear am steady.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
you had better go sell gala and buns inside holdup ,our kids are waiting for you to run after our cars
Your agbo hustling mother is in Sifia pains because of ur present condition

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by highness25(m): 9:51am On Jun 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Will some of you man up and stop throwing blows if you can't take blows?

You say Sanwo Olu rigged the election, a ludicrous and offensive claim you cannot prove, and it is others "de fine trouble"?

Learn to own the consequences of your words and actions so you don't go playing victim, like a coward, after your offensive words or actions lands you in trouble.

Sanwo Olu won the election against bigoted IPOB tout Chinedu pretending to be Gbadebo. Unless you can prove otherwise then shut da fck up.
If you went to school common sense would have told you that rigged is not "war"... Don't mention me again because you will be wasting your time.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by MisfitHPG: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2023
MillitaryWindow:
I'm not an Arsenal fan and I don't want the yeye club to be disappointing me. But you see this Saka? I love watching him playing football more than Ronaldo or Messi

Ride on Saka
I understand,your life is already a disappointment so how could you take more?I'm sure your club won all the trophies this season.useless failure
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Venekconsultt: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Saka got a nice smile. Kudos to the person who gave him that hair cut too.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by MillitaryWindow: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2023
MisfitHPG:
I understand,your life is already a disappointment so how could you take more?I'm sure your club won all the trophies this season.useless failure

Such rubbish is been spewed from the products of a dishonored family.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Smartlife(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2023
[code][/code]
datola:
Simply Saka!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2023
highness25:
If you went to school common sense would have told you that rigged is not "war"... Don't mention me again because you will be wasting your time.

Mumu. Claiming someone rigged an election in a conversation that has nothing to do with politics at all, I.e the hosting of Bukayo Saka in his nation of origin, just shows people like you view everything through prejudiced opinions you hold against others and cannot let go of.

That is war though not literally. If you have an objective, democratic and sophisticated mind then you will not be busy shouting "rigging" everytime someone you don't want in political office is mentioned. Especially when they are not doing anything connected to politics.

Some of you annoying throwbacks need to return to school to be taught how to think and talk. Even joyous narional ocassions you must taint with bitterness against individuals. Go and replace Sanwo Olu with GRV na so your IPOB terrorist can be hosting Saka instead. Bitter olodo tout.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Igwe9(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2023
BabaO2:

You would have messed him up because of his tribe, same would have gone for dele Ali, David alaba,adrbayor . akannji,adeyemi etc.
# it is the truth,, don't tell me I am a tribalist or any of your cheap names.
Anthony Joshua is still fresh, ibo led boxing board denied AJ of representing nigeria, but the guy went ahead to be Olympic champion and World professional champion. Any time the guy fights,a tribe is alway praying for his opponents to triumph against him
You made no sense here, read your statement slowly and you'll find out that you have made no sense at all. The statement can only be made by a stupid person
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by jaafree: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
obuburam:
If na me wear native and canvass lai this, people go call me bushboy oo.
true grin this saka boy no get swag at all grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
As in eh, what if we met ourselves with England in one match during world cup, and they finish trashing us, will he still have the mind to come to Nigeria

rolams:
The guy who rejected Nigeria!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Yoighaman(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
9jaRealist:

You mean would he have gotten the opportunity to make the same kind of MONEY…
Dude, you can ask the same question with Americans, Australians, Belgians, Dutch, Brazilians, etc.
>

I really don't understand your post.

I strongly believe he wouldn't have made it this big if he was born and bred in the Nigeria of today....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by rolams(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
As in eh, what if we met ourselves with England in one match during world cup, and they finish trashing us, will he still have the mind to come to Nigeria

I tire ooo! What if he scores that same match? No problem be that?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Father4all: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The boy is a fine player worthy of watching all the time cool
yet, he couldn't help his team win the Premier League. What a shame
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by spagettiluv: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

Your agbo hustling mother is in Sifia pains because of ur present condition
lmao,showing me picture of Eniola badmos on movie set.
Should I show you picture of okor0 on akobo bridge?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Jagabanarmy: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
codemaniacs:

Igbos have attacked the Yorubas politically, socially, economically e.t.c.

Yorubas and igbos fought each other during the civil war..

the civil war was Yoruba vs Igbo war.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

The igbos also tried to attack the SW but we're stopped at Ore.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Azikwe tried to politically get Lagos and the SW region.
Ojukwu tried to use warfare to get Lagos..
Peter Obi and CRV tried politically to get Lagos.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.
Oga don't distort history, we don't need this. I'm not sure you have friends among other tribes. Have you been to south east before? This is renewed hope era and we don't need this.. please. The task of PBT is to unite our people and bring the needed changes to make our country better
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Christistruth03: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
Burgerlomo:
Sneakers on top of native dress 😂 anyways welcome home bro 👍

Please how did you add the animation to your post
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Burgerlomo: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

Please how did you add the animation to your post

The same way people add images nothing technical

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
spagettiluv:
lmao,showing me picture of Eniola badmos on movie set.
Should I show you picture of okor0 on akobo bridge?
Should I show pictures of your mother Hawkin, agbo Jedi? Or your sister Hawkin agege bread? cheesy cheesy or your owoda uncle at oshodi?
Mr olaniyi bamidele bagboye global ventures like u
grin grin grin

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Jun 05, 2023
Yoighaman:
I really don't understand your post.

I strongly believe he wouldn't have made it this big if he was born and bred in the Nigeria of today....

While there is a monetary ‘premium’ in England for English footballers
MANY people born and bred in Nigeria have made it bigger, and many born in the UK have not. That’s life!
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Problem go de o
rolams:

I tire ooo! What if he scores that same match? No problem be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Graphic Photos Of Usman Umar Belel Killed During Shiite Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.