Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her (10722 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President / I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by bestofnollywood: 1:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Hajia Nana, the wife of the Nigerian Vice President, Kashim Shettima, has reportedly declined the services of DSP Fatima Abdu’aziz, a police orderly assigned to her. Surprisingly, her reasons for rejecting the orderly seem trivial and difficult to comprehend.

Information obtained by Apples Bite Magazine reveals that Hajia Nana turned down the orderly, stating that she is both beautiful and single. This puzzling statement raises questions from Precious Eze’s blog about how being a beautiful and single woman hinders her effectiveness in carrying out her duties....

Read On...

https://applesbite.com/wife-of-nigerian-vice-president-nana-kashim-shettima-refuses-police-orderly-assigned-to-her-citing-questionable-reasons/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:34am On Jun 04, 2023
If this is true then mama no trust baba

Continue deris GOD in very thing we are doing

17 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Raskimonojendor: 1:41am On Jun 04, 2023
This has to be Fake news.

Please post the link to a more credible site and not some dubious blogger. The picture attached to your post was in the news in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by pyyxxaro: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2023
If this one ride SHETTIMA , SHETTIMA go crow like full Cock 🐓

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Blitzking: 2:39am On Jun 04, 2023
bestofnollywood:
Hajia Nana, the wife of the Nigerian Vice President, Kashim Shettima, has reportedly declined the services of DSP Fatima Abdu’aziz, a police orderly assigned to her. Surprisingly, her reasons for rejecting the orderly seem trivial and difficult to comprehend.

Information obtained by Apples Bite Magazine reveals that Hajia Nana turned down the orderly, stating that she is both beautiful and single. This puzzling statement raises questions from Precious Eze’s blog about how being a beautiful and single woman hinders her effectiveness in carrying out her duties....

Read On...

https://applesbite.com/wife-of-nigerian-vice-president-nana-kashim-shettima-refuses-police-orderly-assigned-to-her-citing-questionable-reasons/

Make una no blame her she dey try prevent occupational hazard

10 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Goodlady(f): 5:13am On Jun 04, 2023
This is racism of beauty.
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I had charming eyes. That was the word she used. I was stunned!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by chrisxxx(m): 5:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Women know their secrets. They don't like karma so they try as much as possible to avoid it.
She might have done similar somewhere.

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by ArchiLimited: 5:36am On Jun 04, 2023
What
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by ArchiLimited: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I have attractive eyes.

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Pat081: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Mama knows what Baba can do when it comes to that

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by leanonme82: 5:55am On Jun 04, 2023
This is Fake News!!
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bobloco: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=Goodlady post=123559693]This is racism of beauty.
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I had charming eyes. That was the word she used. I was stunned![/quotel]

Really
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Okay ooo
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by solmusdesigns: 6:11am On Jun 04, 2023
She has the right to select her own Aide De Camp.. ADC are not only bodyguards but also secretary
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by RomanGreen: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I had charming eyes. That was the word she used. I was stunned!

I'm not surprised, this rivalry is common amongst women, they see fellow women as competitors and women hate it when men pass off compliments on women other than them. For Shettima's wife, she doesn't want the lady to be the centre of attention coz obviously she's beautiful and same can be said for you. The day I complimented my ex-girlfriend's sister as beautiful, I could see the scornful look on the face of my babe then lol.
So don't take it personal, it's common

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by olatade(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2023
Hmm
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by famology(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2023
bestofnollywood:

Read On...

Una nor dey tire for fake news

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by olatade(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2023
The appointment of a personal Assistant or Orderly is based on request from your principal, you don't force someone on anyone.

But the lady fine sha, nana Shettima is trying to protect her marriage grin

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by TreasureJunky: 6:31am On Jun 04, 2023
But the officer is really pretty. Fine girl, God's creature
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by nedekid: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Tea weh I de drink take my nose commot.
So you wake up this morning decide to injure persin abi?

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Unperturbedpota: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:

You don't have to show the world that you are an uneducated useless tout whose stupid parents did a useless job of raising . Hence you turned to drugs and have become useless to society. You will never amount to anything or be useful in life. You can sometimes comment as if you are reasonable.

Useless child who can't fend for himself.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by nedekid: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
She no lie.
Just blink those eyelids twice and oga will do Hmmmmm....
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by ItisWell22(f): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Prevention they say is better and cheaper than cure… 🥱

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nahunger(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2023
Lol
Why the police woman fine con still single, double crime if you ask me 😂😂😂

Well am available to marry her as my first appointment 😎

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by APCNig: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2023
This Olosho in uniform will become another wife of the VP if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2023
TreasureJunky:
But the officer is really pretty. Fine girl, God's creature
I know someone that look exactly like her. she is my colleague sister, she is very young. her elder brother is planning to marry this year or next
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by AsomStructures: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Mama was sensitive enough grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Nana don't want future problems.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by happney65: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Wayre.. My hand no dey ooo.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Okoroawusa: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Fake news... bloggers no go make heaven

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Governors’ Convoy Drivers As Agents Of Death / INEC Gets New Technology To Collate, Transmit Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.