Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her (10776 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President / I Begged Mrs Shettima For β‚¦β€Ž2 Million - Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by KingPure(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is cheap and uncoordinated. There are thousands of good looking Fatty Abdul'aziz with almost similar or better structures. Is either she's not telling the truth or these bloggers are at it again. If you're learned (I mean intelligent) as a Mallo lady, you're born with the awareness that your hubby can get married to as many as he likes.

Up North, when you have money pretty women are your least concern. All my former & current Mallo lady friends are contempt with whatever Allah brings their way in matrimony.
So skip it, or bring another angle to the narrative.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Igbosareuseless: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:
If this one ride SHETTIMA , SHETTIMA go crow like full Cock πŸ“
grin grin Or you mean say Shettima cock go crow.....
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by kokoA(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I’ll never ever come to conclude that a woman who uses makeup to pad up her face is beautiful. When you come to me using makeup I feel a sense of revulsion and disgust.
makeup no dey kpekus na.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Desusi: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Blitzking:

Make una no blame her she dey try prevent occupational hazard
Delay is dangerous now? She is a woman and knows what a woman can do?
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Desusi: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
leanonme82:
This is Fake News!!
Who told you? How do you know?
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Desusi: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Bukola94:
I know someone that look exactly like her. she is my colleague sister, she is very young. her elder brother is planning to marry this year or next
Well done!
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Blitzking: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
Desusi:

Delay is dangerous now? She is a woman and knows what a woman can do?
Absolutely...however she should try and trust her man
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by McStoic(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
This is racism of beauty.
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I had charming eyes. That was the word she used. I was stunned!
Delusions of grandeur oo... My belle oo 😜 😜😜. I looked at your picture and it seemed the shege we dey see in this country has reformatted your acclaimed sexy eyesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by SILVERLINES: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Her husband go assigned more bandits to secure her
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Goodlady(f): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
McStoic:

Delusions of grandeur oo... My belle oo 😜 😜😜. I looked at your picture and it seemed the shege we dey see in this country has reformatted your acclaimed sexy eyesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You dey whine?
Lie say I no enter your eyes?
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by McStoic(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

You dey whine?
Lie say I no enter your eyes?

If you enter my eyes I will use water flush my eyes then proceed to use eye drops πŸ˜†
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Opurumiri:

Please link me to her. Send me an email to kaladajumbo74@gmail.com
u dey find wife? or just want to chop and clean mouth...
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Bukola94:
u dey find wife? or just want to chop and clean mouth...

I need a wife. I'm very serious
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by losky83: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=bestofnollywood post=123559117]Hajia Nana, the wife of the Nigerian Vice President, Kashim Shettima, has reportedly declined the services of DSP Fatima Abdu’aziz, a police orderly assigned to her. Surprisingly, her reasons for rejecting the orderly seem trivial and difficult to comprehend.

Information obtained by Apples Bite Magazine reveals that Hajia Nana turned down the orderly, stating that she is both beautiful and single. This puzzling statement raises questions from Precious Eze’s blog about how being a beautiful and single woman hinders her effectiveness in carrying out her duties....

Read On...

https://applesbite.com/wife-of-nigerian-vice-president-nana-kashim-shettima-refuses-police-orderly-assigned-to-her-citing-questionable-reasons/

[/quoteNA WA OH.
BEING BEAUTIFUL AND SINGLE IS REALLY A THREAT TO MARRIED WOMENπŸ˜‚
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Opurumiri:

I need a wife. I'm very serious
which state are you and your qualifications ? u really want to wife a force woman, a police woman...
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Bukola94:
which state are you and your qualifications ? u really want to wife a force woman, a police woman...

Hmm
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2023
Bukola94:

H
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by bestofnollywood: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Goodlady:
This is racism of beauty.
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I had charming eyes. That was the word she used. I was stunned!

Dammit! Really? Can you share your email address.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Opurumiri:

Please let's communicate outside here. This is my email address: kaladajumbo74@gmail.com, so I can give you my number
okay, my email abdurola23@gmail.com.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Opurumiri:

I live in Portharcourt and I work as an accountant. Yes
will you be able to handle her? police work from 6a.m to 6pm. some 24hrs with shift. one day on one day off. no weekend at times. depending on the department. sometimes night duty
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bukola94:
will you be able to handle her? police work from 6a.m to 6pm. some 24hrs with shift. one day on one day off. no weekend at times. depending on the department. sometimes night duty

Yes I do not mind
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bukola94:
okay, my email abdurola23@gmail.com.

Sent you a message
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Opurumiri:

Sent you a message
okay, I will check it out
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Opurumiri:

Sent you a message
have not seen your message
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bukola94:
have not seen your message

The email bounced back. Please check if it is correct
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Bukola94: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Opurumiri:

The email bounced back. Please check if it is correct
will recheck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. / Governor Wike In Hot Pepper As Nnamdi Kanu Post This On Facebook PHOTOS / Nigerians Are the Most Corrupt People In the World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.