Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? (525 Views)

Obi2023:Obidients Are Deluded Zombies Who Answer Their Slave Fathers' Name - FFK / Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date / Top 5 Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by siesmyencounter: 1:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Hello Everyone... Anyone is free to Relate this to Politics, Call me an IPOB, Obidients, eluu pee, Omo Ale, Issue out insults, Bully, Derail etc.

I Love History So much, it's my Hobby...

I keep Wondering " Who Is Presidents Bola Ahmed Tinubus Father. I understand his Mother was the Late Iyaloja General... Abibatu Magaji..... But who is His Father... I do not need it for anything, But for History Purpose..

His Father's Name, I would love to know.

Presidents Joe Biden's Father is Joseph Robinette Biden Sr.

Vladimir Putin Of Russia Father was Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin

Atiku Abubakar father was Garba Abubakar

Peter Obi Father was Josphat Obi.

I demand to know the Father Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. Jagaban as Well.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by Bonijy04: 2:17am On Jun 04, 2023
His father's name is Tinubu according to what he submitted to Inec/Nigerians that voted him and anybody that is not satisfied with it should go to court.....

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by siesmyencounter: 2:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Bonijy04:
His father's name is Tinubu according to what he submitted to Inec/Nigerians that voted him and anybody that is not satisfied with it should go to court.....
Oh ! Thanks so Much.... " TINUBU " Now I know...At least I can tell any of my Friends from Foreign Countries My Country Presidents Fathers name, They read News about him. And they are so curious.

But why would anyone be sooo Obsessed To the extent of Going to court.... grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by citizenY(m): 2:28am On Jun 04, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Hello Everyone... Anyone is free to Relate this to Politics, Call me an IPOB, Obidients, eluu pee, Omo Ale, Issue out insults, Bully, Derail etc.

I keep Wondering " Who Is Presidents Bola Ahmed Tinubus Father. I understand his Mother was the Late Iyaloja General... Abibatu Magaji..... But who is His Father... I do not need it for anything, But for History Purpose..

What is your papa's name?

Let me guess....

Siesmyencounter Snr

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by DaddyCoool: 2:51am On Jun 04, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Oh ! Thanks so Much.... " TINUBU " Now I know...At least I can tell any of my Friends from Foreign Countries My Country Presidents Fathers name, They read News about him. And they are so curious.

But why would anyone be sooo Obsessed To the extent of Going to court.... grin

Bonijy04 is wrong. Don’t thank him. See the correct answer below

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by Goodlady(f): 5:11am On Jun 04, 2023
siesmyencounter:

Your question is appreciated.
But how many Nigerian past president can you name their dad or mom.
Let's not go too far.
Start from 1999.
Even Buhari that just left for Daura said his dad kpemed when he was a child.
You can compare how western world document history to Nigeria.
So...you aren't elupeee but your answer may not be found. Obi's dad n mo identity sef is still obscure. I never see am before!
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by Odibembem: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2023
siesmyencounter:

Whats the name of the father of Goodluck Jonathan? What is d name of the father of Mohammadu Buhari and Olusegun Obasanjo? Over Sabi IPOB

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by Bobloco: 5:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Odibembem:

Whats the name of the father of Goodluck Jonathan? What is d name of the father of Mohammadu Buhari and Olusegun Obasanjo? Over Sabi IPOB

Odibembem, a simple and harmless question asked by the OP is what you have turned into a tribal and ethnic divisive campaign

You could have avoided making a comment if don't have answers to his questions than displaying to the entire universe your tribal bigotry
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by DiscoverID: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2023
siesmyencounter:

Who is Obama's father?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask For My Country Presidents Fathers Name? by DiscoverID: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Odibembem:

You know typical ipob miscreants are daft by default, so expect more useless topics.

57 Illegal Refining Sites In Rivers Bombarded, Oil Thieves Arrested In Military / Moment TJ Abass First Wife Pushed Second Wife Away From Him At His Swearing In / Asari Dokubo - A Visit To The State House That Will Shake Nigeria