Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal (44220 Views)

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed / Breaking!!! See What IPMAN & NUPENG Are Saying About Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
nairalanda1:

Good work, Comrade Erich. That's the spirit.

We must make things better for the protelariat and smash the kulak class

As our dear friend and teacher has taught us
eleyi ti dagbo oo!

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Johnnyplus01k(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
A A Rano
Aliko oil
Matrix
Should be encouraged.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Greattha: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
grin grin
thisisit:
WHAT GOODLUCK & OKONJO IWEALA SAW 11YEARS (2012) AGO....TINUBU, BUHARI & THEIR APC IS JUST SEEING IT IN 2023...

THIS IS A CASE OF CLASSICAL VISIONLESS LEADERSHIP....

POWER FOR THE SAKE OF POWER.. NOT FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE..

INSTEAD OF PRIORITIZING SECURITY BY ENGAGING BANDITS & TERRORISTS... HE CHOSE TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING... BACKWARD!
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by nairalanda1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

eleyi ti dagbo oo!

Yes, Comrade Felix, we cannot make an omelette without breaking eggs as our friend and leader has taught us.

Am off to hear Comrade Lysenko's interesting thoughts on doubling the maize harvest. A great man, Trofim Desinovitch
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Honsla: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

so na we go give dem mini to take buy abi?

I go come mkt give u money make u take go ur wholesal mkt take buy goods bring come mkt wey u go sell give me...

sense dey ur thinking?
Omo that nairalanda na the dumbest nairalander when I don come across
Abeg laff won Kee me 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by cozy7(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Imagine if a kind woman like Bovas gets lisence to import fuel and sell at good price

Exactly, but d powers that be, won't allow her bcoz she obviously won't bribe them. That's OUR problem.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by DMerciful(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
You had it coming alright

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Bfly: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
This concept of importation does not just go well at all, We should conquer this as a country instead. It is our crude.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by JAYUK(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Landing cost of PMS is N80 per litre,go and verify, Government is just enabling the players cash out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by SMJay: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Honsla:
How individuals with sane mind still support this anti- people policy still baffles me.
The government should at least fix electricity before the removal.
Price of goods and services has skyrocketed in my environ.
I got a notification today that my house rent which is supposed to expire next month has been increased from 960k to 1.2m with no tangible explanation.
The most annoying part is the epileptic power supply in my estate, we rely on pms, diesel and solar panels to power our homes.
I have somewhere in Ajuwon very spacious 3-bed room apartment 800k per annum. If you interested shoot me a mail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Emmyxclusive: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Standing5:
Better arrangement. People like A. A. Rano should help drive the greedy marketters to bring theirs down considerably.
AA Rano that was selling at the highest rate in Abuja,it was when they reported them on radio that the brought it down.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by ola9ja(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
100% true, God bless you for sighting this out.

solmusdesigns:
cool

Imagine if a kind woman like Bovas gets lisence to import fuel and sell at good price

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by seeyounow2: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by effido666: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
So we won't hear about NNPCL again .... Wowww very lovely.......they have caged Nigerians for too long
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by integridad: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodman2023:

I see nothing wrong in that since that's the only way the poor benefits from the government...no road, no employment, no electricity, no infrastructure...

What else does the poor enjoy in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
If You (NNPCL) have not been paid subsidy money since 2022,how were you able to be restocking all this while??

What about the monies borrowed last year to pay for Subsidy in the last year budget?

I see how you were ripping us all this while.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Babinski: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
AroOkigbo:
Price will be determined by the seller? So who prepared the template for prices across the countey that's currently in use?

That is one of the insincerity in the subsidy issue. Some honest filing stations were still selling fuel at the old rate even after Tinubu's announcement. Then NNPCL suddenly announces new pump price and everyone adjusts.

1. What right does NNPCL have to be determining the pump price for filling stations when it is supposed to be a deregulated market?

2. NNPCL claiming to sell old stock at new price so that they can have money to restock is simply ripping off Nigerians. The new stock will come at its own price and it will not be sold below that price. So why rip off the people ahead? In February, NNPCL claimed to have 1.8 billion liters in stock. Assuming 320 naira increment on the prices, that is 576 Billion Naira that they are making from Nigerians on old stock alone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Recardo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
DSSnairaland:

Dear Saheed, you are wanted!

Three days notice!!

who be this idiot?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hambivert:
With these "5 things to know", I now totally accept that the Nigerian government is not a serious entity.
The number 5 on the list is quite funny. The same government that have been cheating her citizens since 2015, would suddenly ensure that her citizens are not cheated. Who do us this thing?
Subsidy is gone!
Inflation is come!
Corruption remains!

Kai, you get sense ... I wonder where that number 5 is coming from. If marketers are allowed to fix their prices, which one is government will ensure citizens are not cheated

Shebi anybody that fixes high price, no one will buy from them again na... If government still moves around fuel stations trying to control price, then I'm at a loss... Except there's another "cheating" they're talking about there
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Reloadedisraelp: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kobicove:
Five things your need to know about fuel scarcity

Ten things you need to know about engine efficiency

Fifteen things you need to know about walking to save petrol

Abeg we don hear!!! angry
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by matotoide(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
All these Pitobi people with una nonsense claims. I'm sure you were part of those that protested the removal of subsidy that year. No be only stood his ground..hiss!
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Abeg we are tired of this noise. Jonathan is to be blamed for being a weakling. Had it been Peter Obi, he would have stood his ground.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Aguogba(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-fuel-subsidy-removal/
@maasaop come and see what I was trying to explain to you the other day. See item 1
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by Aguogba(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maasoap come and see what I was trying to explain to you the other day.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by BECALMBECALM(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Bovas na better woman that has conscience.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by nairalanda1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Honsla:

Omo that nairalanda na the dumbest nairalander when I don come across
Abeg laff won Kee me 😂😂

Thanks Comrade Park

I will now engage in self criticism at tonight's Party meeting.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by castorvill1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2023

Bruhhhh bovas no be middleman bovas after kessignton has the biggest tank farm in Nigeria you Dey play? The reason she sells that low is cause she don cut out all the middle man so while others make 10-15 naira per litter she is already making as much as 30-50 naira per litter even selling that low…. You will recall say when everywhere scatter bovas self sell 500 naira per…. No Dey reason am my guy everybody na businessman no mercy for this ground wey we Dey…. See your move play am finish or go out of business as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by SocialJustice: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Matrix too.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal by xiticeb: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
AroOkigbo:
Price will be determined by the seller? So who prepared the template for prices across the countey that's currently in use?
u dey mind d goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Celebrating Ekiti Win With Incoming President' - Fayemi, Abiodun Meet Tinubu / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.