Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. (26887 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Vikynas: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good diet
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by professore(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Take insecticides
senseless post
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wow, that's something. Hope you enjoyed it though.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by riverbird: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Konjiboii: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cockroach and crayfish na same thing

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by bigcasava1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Any drug I can drink to forestall any Impending negative scenario?
good source of protein and you are talking of drugs. Chinese will testify that to you. I will even recommend you start eating cockroach
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Judolisco(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's proteinous
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Curious345: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
phabulux:

I suspect that you're not dead. If you're still alive, 'swallowing cockroach' won't kill you.
my dear I'm scared bcuz I know these insects live inside soakaway

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by mimilogistics: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Take insecticides
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by jite006j: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please drink three spoon of red oil and that's it, if you have alligator pepper shew some and if you don't have then just drink small red oil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Quintopia: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Opurumiri:
Eating a cooked cockroach is not easy guy. You really tried

LOL
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by sportskid(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Take insecticides
grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by rollandben(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
I hope you remember to shew the plate?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hahahahha, your stomach is acidic, nothing will happen.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by dafeoroyo: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Go and take pepto bismual,it will clear everything
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Quintopia: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
GodPrince:
Nothing do you, cockroach is a Chinese delicacy and good source of protein

For real. Those Chinese, they will even ask you to bring more cockroach. ‘’See betta ingredient for soup”, they would say.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by OboOlora(f): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Drink sniper
Kill the roach before it kills you
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

That cockroach must be very delicious for you to swallow it. Are you sure it's not crayfish you ate
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Dollywood(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
As everyone said, cockroaches are highly proteinous and harmless -- healthwise. Do you know most chocolates made abroad contain cockroaches in them?

Asians eat insects, and they are fine. When I was little, I ate grasshoppers, fried, of course. I remember going to a church campaign with my mother years ago, and it rained heavily in the church that "Esunsun." I have forgotten the English name of the insect. But most people will understand me. Those insects are the ones that love buzzing on bright lightbulbs after heavy rainfall.

So, that day it rained laboriously, and we caught many and fried them.

So, insects are a very good consumption. Also, the cockroach in your beans was probably cooked, right? So, don't worry. You're safe.

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
You own better....wat of those eating meat pie made from rat meat!
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Haveyoueatentod: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
According to Google: However, this may prove to be quite a high hurdle, indeed, for some. So cockroaches are edible and healthy to eat provided they are cooked very well to kill the bacteria germs present in them. Usually this is accomplished by frying the roaches in vegetable oil, which also gives them a crunchy and crispy texture.8 Mar 2018
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Semaj77(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Take insecticides

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Timblaze(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
21, 2020
It is no longer news that Chinese people eat Cockroaches. In fact, they seem to enjoy it so much from the look of things. But what baffles me the most is the reason(s) foe eating such thing.

You might also be wondering why they enjoying eating Cockroaches. Well, in this article, I'll be highlighting some of the reasons for that.

1. Li says Cockroaches can be cooked for meals and even have health benefits. He further said that they can be used in treating ailments such as sore throats, ulcers and gastric problems. The farmer based in the city of Yibin in China's southwestern province of Sichuan said dried Cockroaches are even in demand from medicine factories.

2. Expanding Chinese cities are generating more food waste than they can accommodate in landfills, and Cockroaches could be a way to get rid of hills of food scraps, providing nutritious food for livestock when the bugs eventually die, and some say they cure stomach illness and beauty treatments.

Well in case you didn't know, China is one country whose people have the tendency to eat almost anything. In recent times, Chinese farmers have gone deeply into the farming of Cockroaches with the belief that it is highly rich in protein.

So while some countries like Nigeria are busy killing Cockroaches around them and wasting their meat, China is busy tapping into the rich nutrients of the Cockroaches.©Gjrich

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by izubext007: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
don't worry it's good protein grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Pipefitter: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Fcck
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by newoffer: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
How does it taste? Crayfish or prawn.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by lomprico(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Chinese people breed and eat cockroaches. It has one of the highest content of protein just like termites.
So, relax you go start dey fat from tomorrow grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Lovenorth: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Happy eating cockroach grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by AstuteAyo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cockroach is non-toxic bro, enjoy!
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by luckyz4rea(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Animal (insect) protein on another level
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Paracetamol01: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Rush now ,goan drink hypo
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by AgroDoctor: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=LandMann post=123565995]I heard it can cause epilepsy later on if you don't take proper care and flush your system with herbs[/quote

Big fat LIE!

people will make all kinds of claims without any case to point to. Ask the people who told you this now if they knew someone it happened to and they will tell you that someone also told them. In the end, the fact remains that one native Nigerian imagined that and sold the lie to folks who bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Go to to China and see massive cockroach farms and you will know that Africa is so backward because of their sef imposed traditional beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / Young Man Reportedly Commits Suicide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.