Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. (26891 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Emumakpo: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Interesting
oxygenator:

Watch this video and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdCVy7t3AeI
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Iykenuwa(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Funny how you called it a "healthy cockroach", yet you're asking questions.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Abuventure: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's very proteineous according to chin fu
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Eberex(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ask a Chinese man
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Nahunger(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
AroOkigbo:
Cockroach contains a lot of protein. No qualms aside the psychological feeling. You'll be fine

After eating this banquet of protein op will start getting fatter and healthier, instead of spider man he will become cockroach man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Nahunger(m): 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Taiwo20:
Since it was cooked cockroach, no qualms

Well cooked cockroach πŸͺ³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by occfx: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Any drug I can drink to forestall any Impending negative scenario?

Please, tell us the taste of cocroach.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Itulah(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Start writing your WILL brother.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Modifire(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Pook!!!?? Find correct detergents, sulfuric acid, kafra, one gerican of kerosine and petrol, methylated spirit,alot of Indian pepper, 4 bottles of dry gin,ogogoro and one bottle of gasoline. Then wash ur throat down becouse you've just swallowed the biggest virus.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Bobbiee: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
KEEP YOUR HOUSE CLEAN. FUMIGATE FREQUENTLY
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by AnanseK(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?
Swallowing can be by mistake but chewing a β€œ
fat cockroach” cannot be by mistake. You seem to know the after taste of cockroach - experience??
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by McStoic(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by graceilina: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Very disgusting thing to read. If the cockroach was well cooked, you have nothing to worry about
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Christian07(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

feel like throwing up on you
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Princelumide: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Firstly, it's very nutritious... But in your own word you "I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later." Does it mean you've been eating it before, for you to know the after taste... grin

shocked cheesy no drug to the effect of after chewing, just clear your head off negative thoughts. wink

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by minato12: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

kikiki, what does it tastes like?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Bakrabas: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Roaches are delicious on egusi/melon soup. If you want to enjoy it better, eat the boiled one and start eating from it bombom where enough bacteria from soak away are loaded tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by xzvr: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
you sure you're still liv ing? lol
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by NEGZY(f): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ehya,
Pele
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by feedthenation(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
---very healthy delicacy---
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by karmaolu1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Chai

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Thomthom(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cyprotab 500 mg just one tablet a day for 3 day will kill any bacteria
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by starstaz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Oboi don chop Toilet Protein. Nothing do U. Las Las u go dey alright and can survive even in Mas.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by doneback04: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Drink water and relax, yours is better you have something to chew grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Batneedunity: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Brush your mouth so you will not feel the taste anymore then drink Agbo jedijedi to clear ur tummy
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by MrFly(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good for u cos its very good in protein. In d next few days u will add more weight
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by dwana91(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Drink water and relax
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by PPIA: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

you ate additional protein and you are complaining!

Well it will no longer be difficult for you to get VISA to China😎
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Exceed15: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's just your mind. U'll be fine.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by omoadeleye(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Yoruba will say...
"O NI OGUN ARINYA, O LO NJE AYAN"

I don't know how to interpret that ARINYA o
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by zoedew: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

You are good to go! Take it as nothing and it’ll be good!
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by mordred44: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
No protein pas cockroach.....it will do you good Dan harm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / Young Man Reportedly Commits Suicide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.