Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. (26886 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Charly68: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Chinese best diet
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Goddyrichie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

mistakenly?..

don't think so.. this is Tinubu time

una go hunt and chop lizard " mistakenly"

lol e never reach that stage na 😂
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by okoroemeka(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Any drug I can drink to forestall any Impending negative scenario?
a big fat healthy cockroach that is cooked properly is naturally a good food full of calories and essential vitamins,or is because it is a cockroach makes it dangerous?even maggots are healthy food full of fat and assorted vitamins if prepared very well,so my friend you don't have anything to worry about,just wash it down with pop cola and forget the issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
That can lead to cancer of the throat and pelvic cancer too

In another news, the owner of this style has released an update on how it should be done.

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Mom007(f): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
How do u mistakenly chew AND SWALLOW a COCKROACH??
Anyway, nothing will happen to you health wise... But dude, disgusting! I mean, the texture is so different from that of cooked beans so how did you not spit that thing out? Pstvheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by AfonjaPriest: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cockroaches are delicious and proteinous. If you have a cockroach-breeding farm, you won't need to buy feeds for your poultry.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by AfonjaPriest: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cockroaches are delicious and proteinous. If you have a cockroach-breeding farm, you won't need to buy feeds for your poultry.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by AfonjaPriest: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Noooo,,🤮 🤮
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by manmade(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

if this is true, I believed by now you ought to have started vomiting because of certain substance in the body of cockroaches that naturally activates your reflex to thrown up if and when mistakenly swallowed.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by son4century(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

How did you identify the tate of cockroach? You must have been enjoying it before
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Melagros(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Op you de mad ni grin. Are you not the one that said a 'healthy Coackroach'? grin grin grin. Since the Coackroach is healthy nothing go wrong go happen to
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Melagros(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
zinaunreal:
As if you didnt like it cheesy
Don't mind the yeye op grin, the funny die grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by LandMann: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=AgroDoctor post=123615098][/quote]

Just kukuma enter the nearest soak away pit and look for cockroach to be eating na... Shey na defense attorney u be!!! angry
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by SAD007(m): 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na vitamin
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by sprints1: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do? Nothing go do I have swallowed weevil live one live small cockroach many times both the German and that one under polished table. Normal baby one I don swallow rat shit drank toilet water sewage water yet i still dey. If u doubt me I can give you my family people number they can testify. Nothing do me I still dey kampe. You swallow ordinary protein u dey complain. Na wa for you in bashxpose or papa annoted voice.

Nothing go do I have swallowed weevil live one live small cockroach many times both the German and that one under polished table. Normal baby one I don swallow rat shit drank toilet water sewage water yet i still dey. If u doubt me I can give you my family people number they can testify. Nothing do me I still dey kampe. You swallow ordinary protein u dey complain. Na wa for you in bashxpose or papa annoted voice.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Nmezor(f): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hmmm,I think your system will take care of it...Drink lots of water OP
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by sixtuso(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
ahnie:
Roaches are proteinous.
Yucks yuck yuck.
yuck yuck is when chewing? very funny grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by TheATM: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Disobedients will come out now and say it is Tinubu that caused it
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

He sweet abi e no sweet?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Please don't throw up, you don't want to waste your precious beans. Go to hospital. Cockroach is not food
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Oga did you eat with the light off?🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by SAMAJ: 3:51am On Jun 07, 2023
You said you are feeling the after taste of cockroach, so, does that mean you have eaten cockroach before? So, why are you panicking? Na today?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by armyofone(m): 3:58am On Jun 07, 2023
oxygenator:

If you understand the benefits of a cockroach you will need it as snack.

There are cockroach farms and you can sell them to pharmaceutical firms.

Not one hidden inside beans grin he wanted to eat beans not cockroach.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by armyofone(m): 3:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

What does it taste like ?
What was the aftertaste like ?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by armyofone(m): 4:55am On Jun 07, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

They are poisonous dear.

True - given all the toilets hopping.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by obitrac: 5:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Wallahi if na me I go just die.which kind wahala be that.I can't live with the thought
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Funflipper: 5:20am On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Feeling the aftertaste of cockroach? There is no way would know exactly what you swallowed if you didn't get it out. It could have been a piece of fish or vegetable.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Ade4God: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

mistakenly?..

don't think so.. this is Tinubu time

una go hunt and chop lizard " mistakenly"

Ijinle oro, comfirm talk
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Curious345: 5:58am On Jun 07, 2023
armyofone:

What does it taste like ?
What was the aftertaste like ?
it tastes just the way it smells..
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Curious345: 6:22am On Jun 07, 2023
SAMAJ:
You said you are feeling the after taste of cockroach, so, does that mean you have eaten cockroach before? So, why are you panicking? Na today?
it taste just the way it smells.. That pungent smell. Yeah that's the taste
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by simfrost90210: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

🙄😒😒Bros
.., go and learn how to lie please.. haba!
Which sort of modus operandi be dis, say you wan bring up irrelevant topic for discussion??
You dey mean oh.. haba!
You mistakenly cooked a roach, dished and ate it comfortably not noticing it wasn't a part of the condiments you purchased while you bit and chewed, yet, you're saying it here out loud, just like that, abi? Ọmọ, ịnụ dem bi mi oo

You don't know how to lie..
Go and learn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / Young Man Reportedly Commits Suicide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.