Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. (26888 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by NewDea4: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Any drug I can drink to forestall any Impending negative scenario?

How the fúck would that happen, did you buy it? Or you cooked it yourself?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by africandollar: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing do you, na protein inside protein you chop…ask Chinese people grin
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
oxygenator:

If you understand the benefits of a cockroach you will need it as snack.

There are cockroach farms and you can sell them to pharmaceutical firms.
are you serious? In naija here hmmmmmm wonderful 🤔
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by frozen70(f): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

They are all protein, you will be alright just take a purge medicine if you insist but it's nothing

Alternatively take antibiotics

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by NovusHomo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

"...fat healthy Cockroach" grin. Lucky you! You don't need any medication. Some cultures do eat them. Full of protein.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by GreyLaw(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
oxygenator:

If you understand the benefits of a cockroach you will need it as snack.

There are cockroach farms and you can sell them to pharmaceutical firms.

That's beside the point. That roach may have just jumped off a sewage pit with all the horrible bacteria and landed in his food. And who says the protein in roaches is to be consumed raw?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by NovusHomo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
GreyLaw:

That's beside the point. That roach may have just jumped off a sewage pit with all the horrible bacteria and landed in his food. And who says the protein in roaches is to be consumed raw?

The acidic juices present in his stomach will take care of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by GreyLaw(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Since its HEALTHY, nothing do you.

My elder bro begun Protein eating with Cockroach over 36yrs ago. Today he is healthy n with a good COCK
By the way how e be when e busted for mouth? Like shrimps? U put shrimps fr beans before u continued chewing ? grin

Your brother was most likely not eating cockroaches from a sewage tank. Maybe he ate the ones from a cockroach farm.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by frog12: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
that WHITE blood no be protein oh.... disease i think
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by shedy03(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Take insecticides
lol, you ehhhh.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by GreyLaw(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=AgroDoctor post=123615098][/quote]

Stop! Africans not eating roaches doesn't mean we are stupid. There are things we eat others don't eat. We eat other insects in Nigeria. Asians also have traditional and religious beliefs that are weird.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by GreyLaw(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
NovusHomo:

The acidic juices present in his stomach will take care of that.

Yes, just like they take care of bacterial infection from food poisoning? Oga, please be aware that you are speaking with a medical professional. And if you are one we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by luvyaself95(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
You don try asian countries recipe be that 🤣
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Anny69: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
crisubanijunior:
In as much as it sounds disgusting, Cockroaches are proteinous. In some parts of the world, people consume roaches. Just because we dont eat it in this part of the world does not make it poisonous. There are people who cherish vulture meat. As a matter of fact, people have unknowingly consumed vulture meats in the guise of chicken. Does it mean they will have negative harmful effects? Your guess is as good as mine.
😭
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by NovusHomo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
GreyLaw:

Yes, just like they take care of bacterial infection from food poisoning? Oga, please be aware that you are speaking with a medical professional. And if you are one we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Congratulations, doctor. So, what do you prescribe before proper diagnosis? The regular flagyl?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by DearGorgeous(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Don't take any drug, just start speaking Chinese and you'll be perfectly ok.

Nothing do you.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by judejprince: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sorry bro u too like enjoyment believe me
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Serviceweb: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Take insecticides
please retract, not everybody is knowledgeable, please I beg you
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Nathaniel111(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Drink enough water for quick and easy digestion
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Segzy19: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na now you become man! Nothing fit harm you again.... Na aje sara be dat!😁

You take that one senior us!

Welldone 🙌🙌🙌
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Awesome01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Haaaaah!!!

Quickly, go for colon cleansing and deliverance from covkroach spirit o.

Because if its a pregnant cockroach; all the eggs go just hatch inside your stomach and small small cockroaches will be coming out from your mouth.

And if its a male one you eat. You will slowly metamorphose into an alien-like Cockroach Man. Anyway, the advantage will be that you will be able to spread your wings and fly.

Sorry. Pele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Fedrams: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Assumed it was crayfish.

Drink water to wash it down ur stomach. It's has amino fat

Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by davolas(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

U gat no problem its an added vitamins
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Mrtaye: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

It will add to the nutrients...all join
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Tremple8v: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
U no fit die again . Strong man .
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Hahahhahahaha
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Fantazy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Meat wey some people dey find.. You dey complain
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by bablon20(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
China get cockroaches factory, they breed, sell and also eat it.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Exedyne: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
The acid in your stomach go neutralize the cockroach.

People don't realise how strong the acid in their stomachs are
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Bay28t(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Visit a Pharmacy to see a Pharmacist
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by drololaaof: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing to fear, however why don't you look before swallowing.
It is a good source of protein some people eat it normal na.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by McLizbae: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
If roaches is well cooked don't worry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / Young Man Reportedly Commits Suicide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.