Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians (31082 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by akezn: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Let him earn the support.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Victor08032(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
I be indigene of Ekiti, if your drug lord papa do well, we go support but if he doesn't do well, we no go support, instead, we go flog him out from aso rock back to Lagos
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by nedekid: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
matm:
A liter of fuel is now sold 700k to workers who are paid 30k minimum wage monthly .
Every thing is now higher in prices due to hight cost of transportation.
Kerosene N830 and diesel N940.
I bought ₦500 today.
46k to fill my tank. I will have to top it with atleast 20k to last 1 week. Do the math's for 1 month. I have not added madams own car join ohh.
Imagine those buying at 700. Chisos!
So we are using people's salary for 1 month just to fill tank. shocked
Na to go find Toyota yaris buy.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by romunu(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Who dey support us?make una do wetin una wan do, na only God we de look on to.
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/support-my-father-tinubus-daughter-tells-nigerians/
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by favour32(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
DMerciful:
After insulting IPOB, go and buy fuel for #145
Don't mind the foooool!
He must buy fuel from N500.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by PopQueenAgency: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thunder fire you and dat election rigger and ballot snatcher Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Of cause the reasonable and law abiding Nigerians are going to give their total support to see a new progressive Nigeria
how many miles u trek today , They used suffering swear for unah
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Johnsinia(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
We will not support a thief and a questionable character

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Bimpe29: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
He already has the support of rational and well-meaning Nigerians.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Izuogu4Presdent: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
That Support kee u there.. Anuohia

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by simfrost90210: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
grin grin grin let your father support himself
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
Support your father to park all the money he spent on the election to park it back Chai.
Politicians go dey laugh you... Collect their money and vote another person.... Stealing is stealing... Lieing is lieing... Backbiting is backbiting
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
We are supporting and GOD is involve ...
The almighty creator is involve..
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
The apple dosent fall far from the tree...and she talks just like her demented father
The daughter of the most populous black nation , the most powerful black nation... Who is your father?
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Ogun kill ur papa
Epele ..
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by ManirBK: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Reinaldo:

Yes we are Ipob and we hates any development in Nigeria
yes wo that's why you are called terrorist
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Batneedunity: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Let Support Tinubu Remember Lagos was not made in a Day..Am Seeing Greater Nigeria Soon inshallah🙏 #peace #Unity
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by ManirBK: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
Reinaldo:

Yes we are Ipob and we hates any development in Nigeria
you are right that's why you are called terrorist
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
We can't support a thief until he returns the stolen mandate to the rightful owner.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by obyno82: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
only Ipob and theiir supporters are not in support of this New Goverment because they are all Lunatics

Mynd44, NLPolicewoman. For how long will all this ethnic profiling continue in nairaland. If one Igbo person now insults the person in response to this tribal slurs, the next thing you will ban that person. Mods please act on this abeg let there be fairness on this forum.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Kion: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
I will never support a lunatic, druggie, schizophrenic bozo,fraudster… yes I’m talking about that retardedd conehead called bati-mumu

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by wahahlawahala: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
how many miles u trek today , They used suffering swear for unah
no be everybody broke like your papa.. and to your question, none...
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tell your aged father to support our families and save our unborn generation from poverty

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by hartson(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
The caption should have been Tinubu's daughter begs Nigerians to support her father.She even tagged the emi lokan(it is our turn) slogan in her appeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:

I thought she already launched the Friends of Folashade (FoF) to do that.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Quebec91(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
cheesy
OnlineInLaw:
At this Point, even if we don't support him, what are we to gain??, hope lasted until may 28. After the day of the inauguration, Nigeria became once again, a "business as usual" country.

So Daughter of our Presido, Any how things go, we will do our best to support and survive, because I don't see the next presidential election been any different, my PVC is back in my pocket and will only be used for Confidential or "Japa" purposes, God help us all
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by mrksquare: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
only Ipob and theiir supporters are not in support of this New Goverment because they are all Lunatics

If Tinubu won the election fair and square devoid of rigging, the so-called ipob you made allusion to will support him.

We must not normalize electoral malpractice and make it appear as though it is something that can be shelved aside.

The credibility issue Tinubu is having stem from the process that produced him.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Na Ogun go kill u and dat ur father...

2 Likes

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by dickt(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:

I cannot support someone who is widely adjudged as one who stole a mandate to become president

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Exceed15: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Support your father to heap more pain on Nigerians?
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by optionalY09: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:

Tell your father to divide the country or change the constitution. We will support him. If he want to play game like the past criminals we fight him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo APC Primary Produces 2 Candidates / Ex-colonel Who Led Yobe Boko-haram Attacks Arrested / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi Name Their Son" Muhammad" after Their Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.