Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde (35363 Views)

Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by pat077: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Sacking him is not enough, prosecute him for his crimes

1 Like

Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by ocloud(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Makinde did what was needful. But the truth is that, with or without Auxiliary, OYO Agberos will still continue to torment.

Meanwhile

Are you tired of spending countless hours troubleshooting website issues instead of focusing on your business's core operations? Ocloud Solutions Nig is here to help! Our website maintenance services and support are designed to take the burden of website management off your shoulders. We ensure your website is always up-to-date, secure, and running smoothly, so you can focus on growing your business.

Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by happney65: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2023
TheGameYard:
I pity people saying this guy is weak

Ahaha.

He is now the Defacto leader of all political parties in Oyo state. No need for any gra gra.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by McCoy9067(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2023
The monster you made

1 Like

Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2023
Nahunger:
Finally
So you actually emplyed him, now reveal the services he was rendering you before you two fell out.

Please read and read again until you understand
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by blaise26abj(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Why why why ?! What does he mean by “everyone gets what belongs to them “? Why do our government encourage hooliganism and corruption ? Look at MC Oluomo , look at Auxiliary! These guys become rich from serving these governors and they get to control part of the state transportation revenue .

It is a deep problem that will continue to plague the SW . I pray true change hits the West regarding these miscreants .
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by benqo01(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
The guy is a fool okay u re a known OG but why kidnapping and killing to me he his just a big fool
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
blaise26abj:
Why why why ?! What does he mean by “everyone gets what belongs to them “? Why do our government encourage hooliganism and corruption ? Look at MC Oluomo , look at Auxiliary! These guys become rich from serving these governors and they get to control part of the state transportation revenue .

It is a deep problem that will continue to plague the SW . I pray true change hits the West regarding these miscreants .
it's a national issue... Every State in Nigeria have pple like oluomo and auxiliary... Don't forget NURTW is a transport union that's legal Nationwide...

1 Like

Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by adonainana: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Reference:

Third world thinking can only result in a third world country.
He tolerated criminality to win an election and you call it 'wisdom'.
Do you know it is a crime to aid and abet.
That is in climes where the rule of law applies.
And the fact that it takes the governor giving up his crony to expose criminality shows the governor himself cannot be held to account.
And if you cannot hold your leaders to account you are doomed to suffer.
Oh citizen wake up.

It’s one thing to be book wise in Nigeria it’s another to be street wise in Nigeria

Reminds of a foreign company who wanted to bring a bicycle sharing scheme to Nigeria so users can use a app to share or rent a bike

Guess he first thing the Nigerian lawyer they engaged told them he said Nigeria is a country you come to with capital and 1st world sense but after a short while you leave with no capital and common sense

1 Like

Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by udemzyudex(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
Upon all this nonsense, AUXILIARY STILL DEY PRAISE Makinde grin

But in reality, if dem leave both of them for one room, in 5 minutes, MAKINDĒ WILL BE A DEAD MAN grin grin grin

With what?
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Cajal:

The case is still in court
Baba ibeji will not die in vain
Amen
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by PurestBoy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Pius4luv2023:

You've said it all the man is greedy and self center

If only you knew how much he made everyday in 4yrs, you will know it's pure greed, he was making more than all the Professors in UI combined in a month. Instead of him to show gratitude to Gov and step aside to work with new people and continue chopping no, he wants to chop alone
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by CloudWalker: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Opeolami:

You are based in ibadan
No.. but does it matter. I know people close to government house. Heard of the disrespect to the governor in a stakeholders meeting with him where he was reported to have slammed his fist on the table in the presence of the governor. THIS it was that triggered these chain reactions.
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by wonderr(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
After God... Respect Government

Makinde just showed Auxiliary nobody is bigger than the constituted authority

I hope Rahman gets justice

and who is Rahman please?
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
After God... Respect Government

Makinde just showed Auxiliary nobody is bigger than the constituted authority

I hope Rahman gets justice

who is Rahman?
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by solmusdesigns: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Iupacnomenclatu:
who is Rahman?

He was stabbed to death while trying to park his car Infront of his shop
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by Iupacnomenclatu(f): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:

He was stabbed to death while trying to park his car Infront of his shop
oh!that's sad.
Re: Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde by Opeolami(m): 12:00am On Jun 06, 2023
CloudWalker:

No.. but does it matter. I know people close to government house. Heard of the disrespect to the governor in a stakeholders meeting with him where he was reported to have slammed his fist on the table in the presence of the governor. THIS it was that triggered these chain reactions.

I had an encounter with him and his gang. I'm from Ibadan but based on FCT. I drove down on vacation to my elder sister's place that is close to his house. The only option I have to access my sister house was through iyana church, suddenly some guys drove terribly past me, I notice the lane moved, na so I put head.....I just wa je ya Sara..... I was like in my state? I just maintain my cool for no reason at the same spot they started beating a bike ma because he put on APC cap....guy I was lamenting until I got home. I did greet anyone I was just ranting then my cousin said e maa je Iya sara ni yen, that's the deputy governor. I was flabbergasted..... through out my stay I was just been careful of them. Ibadan will know peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / Bandits Kidnap 40 Kaduna Worshippers During Church Service, 15 Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.