Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War (18547 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by olawalebabs(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
All these type of news is mere speculation. BRF and BAT, keep going
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by dplordx(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
Even Tinubu own pass Obj. Thanks to GEJ, corruption is now power. Abeg, anybody here wey get Tinubu's number? Me I go dey loyal pass Fash o!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by BigB11(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
I can't understand why GEJ is being such a coward when it comes to giving IBB (his father the bomber) a real punch in the eye.
What does this got to do with IBB?
Believe it or not, Jonathan needs IBB more than anything else. IBB's greatest goal now is to sincerely assist to the best of his ability and make sure that things are restored to normal in Nigeria.
Don't disrespect IBB by comparing him to Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Knight1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
while this could be good news, i do not trust Global news one bit. very reckless sadist mag.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by juman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
Big B1:

Believe it or not, Jonathan needs IBB more than anything else. IBB's greatest goal now is to sincerely assist to the best of his ability and make sure that things are restored to normal in Nigeria.

IBB has nothing to offer.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Boyoorisha: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
Only fools will not doubt the antheticity of that report! Gbam!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by olawalebabs(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
Boyoorisha:

Only fools will not doubt the antheticity of that report! Gbam!
no be so they talk am before elecction, let's wait and see how it will end
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by iykak47: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
This is  naija where people defend the indefensible. Any thing that is bad has no other name.  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Demdem(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
Big B1:

IBB fan number 1, actually that was directed to the one that is shouting all over nairaland that IBB is responsible and the brain behind all the Bombs that have gone off after Amnesty was granted. Who else but Beaf himself.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by BigB11(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
IBB has nothing to offer.
That's not what Your president says.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Koolking(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
Beaf:

I can't understand why Fashola is being such a coward when it comes to giving Tinubu a real punch in the eye. embarassed
Few govs are as popular as Fashola and he has the people fully backing him.

Fashola, sir! Give Tinubu a wicked straight jab, left hook and uppercut combination! Mesmerize the frog-like thief with deft footwork and brain rattling punch flurries! We de ya back, no shaking! cool

I bet fash will never attempt that even in his worst nightmare. He has a skeleton hidden in his cupboard. If that happens hell will let loose and both of them will go down BIG time.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by BigB11(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
All Fashola needs to do is to change party.
FACT: For over 3 yrs now, Fashola has not been happy with Tinubu and his greedy ways.

It is also obvious that Lagosians and Nigerians in general (regardless of your party) have nothing but love and respect for Fashola. I believe Tinubu is starting to realize how strong Fashola has become. The problem here is, Fashola isn't ready to stop or sabotage his political career for a common thief like Tinubu.
The weaker Tinubu gets with fighting with PDP, the stronger Fashola gets in fully taking control of Lagos State. I think with time this is what is going to happen

Tinubu's problem is still within ACN party and with time it will be revealed.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
Why is the man distracting Fashola from his work angry
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
News has just arrived from St. James Hospital in the Boston area. Bola Ahmed Tinubu slipped into a COMA!! last night grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by carexxx: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2011
When you think of a hit track or making a hit, just take a cool walk to SaxiRecords,
Check us out at www dot saxirecords dot com as we are set to thrill the WORLD, listen to our songs from our site and pls leave your comments and likes, we will appreciate.
its all about good music, its all about good style, its all about high intentions,
its all about sincere efforts, its all about intelligent direction, and skillful execution.
its all about producing good MUSIC at saxi-records. Its just all about SaxiRecords
want to make a hit? CONTACT: 08059978991, 08169152647. come!!! lets do MUSIC.

JUST CALL: 08059978991, 08169152647, 08076427699.
OR VISIT OUR SITE @: WWW.saxirecords.com
OR simply send us a message @: info@saxirecords.com
COME LET MAKE HIT TRACKS!!!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cool2mine: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
Fashola was able to succed in lagos because Tinubu supported him and wish him to succed. Dont believe all you read in the soft sells.
Ashiwaju Imposed fashola on lagos state polician against all odds. His imposition has paid off handsomely for lagos state and nigeria as a whole.
Fashola has been Tinubu man for 15years before he became governor of lagos state.
It was under Tinubu that Fashola became SAN,he was his chief of staff and never a politician.
On the issue of tax collection,alpha beta started from few million to several million monthly. The company generate income for lagos state,and charges a certain percentage from what the company generate,what is wrong in that?
The company can only collect a percentage of what it can generate,lagos state government entered into agreement with a company and it is the duty of both parties to honour the agreement. The owner of the company could be you or me,who cares for as long as the company performs. Dont forget that this company employs over 1000 staff.  
You can all call Ashiwaju all sort of names,but what i know is that he is a leader who get results. He is a man with vision.
Compare the development in lagos and Edo state.
With due respect to Asiwaju critic,he is God annointed.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by engrj(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
My God help us to deal with those one that is stealing the money that belongs to our State & Country In Jesus name Amen.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by seanet02: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
Some people can be ridiculous with their yellow journalism.
they enjoy rubbish
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by xammy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2011
na lie jor
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by GOZILLA(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
Its not as if ABC takes ten percent of the 18 billion.there is actually a benchmark which the govt takes say 10 billion,then ABC takes 10 percent of the remaining 8 billion
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by BigB11(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
It isn't about vision, or getting result. It's about Ashiwaju stealing heavily in Lagos state.
Money that could be used to further develop Lagos State is being stolen on a daily basis by Ashiwaju.
Money that could be used to improve education standard in the state is being stolen openly by Ashiwaju
Money that could be used to promote medical system in the state is being stolen on a regular by Ashiwaju
Money that could be used to empower security in the state is being stolen boldly by Ashiwaju.

Lagos is getting there without any question, but things could be much more better for an average Lagosian only if Ashiwaju's wings are clipped.

The only 2 better roads in Lagos belong to Ashiwaju; one will take you to his house and the other one will take you to his hotels. Lagos doesn't belong to a man, the state belongs to Nigerians who work very hard day and night to make ends meet. It is time to stop people like Ashiwaju from constantly exploiting Lagosians and Lagos state.
There is no need and no room for 2 governors in Lagos state, enough is enough, Fashola must get his chance and be allowed to effectively and efficiently get his job done as the number 1 man of Lagos state.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by seanet02: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
[s]
Big B1:

It isn't about vision, or getting result. It's about Ashiwaju stealing heavily in Lagos state.
Money that could be used to further develop Lagos State is being stolen on a daily basis by Ashiwaju.
Money that could be used to improve education standard in the state is being stolen openly by Ashiwaju
Money that could be used to promote medical system in the state is being stolen on a regular by Ashiwaju
Money that could be used to empower security in the state is being stolen boldly by Ashiwaju.

Lagos is getting there without any question, but things could be much more better for an average Lagosian only if Ashiwaju's wings are clipped.

The only 2 better roads in Lagos belong to Ashiwaju; one will take you to his house and the other one will take you to his hotels. Lagos doesn't belong to a man, the state belongs to Nigerians who work very hard day and night to make ends meet. It is time to stop people like Ashiwaju from constantly exploiting Lagosians and Lagos state.
There is no need and no room for 2 governors in Lagos state, enough is enough, Fashola must get his chance and be allowed to effectively and efficiently get his job done as the number 1 man of Lagos state.
[/s]
Hogwash
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by BigB11(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2011
If you pay attention to Tinubu's pictures while he was in the court room, you will notice that he was a bit arrogant, ignorant, unprofessional and finally mentally weak. As a leader of a political party, one would have expected him to comport himself a little bit better.
But these folks mostly feel that they are larger than the laws or Nigeria. A very disrespectful manner to the entire Nigerians and a despicable examples for the leaders of tomorrow. This same Ashiwaju would have comported himself much more better if he was in a court room in America for an ordinary traffic ticket.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
smdh at dayokanu. the guy sits in texas and choose to talk Lagos politics that he doesnt know about. when i have the time, i would break down for u the man called bola Tinubu
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by gaakgaba: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
ejo lefero!!!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
na paddy paddy govt we dey for naija,all this na film trick,the more you look the lees you see
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by gabychuks(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
o o yah ehhh! its becoming clare even without proper police investigation who killed Funsho Williams for 'greed', God save lagos and Fash frm d hands of greedy murderers oooooh.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2011
toba:

smdh at dayokanu. the guy sits in texas and choose to talk Lagos politics that he doesnt know about. when i have the time, i would break down for u the man called bola Tinubu

Please find the time, bruv. We really need to know the inner details. Its hard to imagine how anybody can steal as much as Tinubu and he is doing it so brazenly too. That man is dragging Lagos back very seriously. Off the 7billion Ikuforiji stole, he was giving Tinubu N200million monthly. For what?!
I am quite sure Ikuforiji is the tip of the iceberg and there is a vast network of rot supporting Tinubu's pocket.

The worst thing is the way he has been obstructing the good work Fashola is doing, trying to kill the mans spirit by even flying in governors from other states to choose his commissioners. Why can't he allow Fashola to work, isntead of parasiting a whole 2billion per month with Alpha-Beta?

The whole thing is so annoying. Please people, lets get behind Fash to eject that little square thief and bigtime criminal.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ beaf im gonna do it soon. i knew this guy Tinubu in 1998 prior to his election and was in Lagos to witness his tenure even i still moved around the globe in these period, but at least still spent not less than 6 months in Lagos for those 8 years.

This guy is something else. do u all know that since 1999 to date, we ve never had a dep gove spend two terms in office like their boss thanks to bola Tinubu?

he sacked senator Bucknor, brought in pedro in 2002, sacked femi pedro in 2007 and replaced him few months to fasholas swearing as the new gov. he also ensured that the brilliant teacher and the former Lagos dep gov in person of sarah adebisi sosan was not allowed to be the running mate of Fashola for his second term in office. i would have to open a new thread to tell NLders who the man Bola Tinubu is.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Teddyg2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2011
I beleive all these kind of news is a political embrass news they just want spoil tinubu patapata, but i beleive truth must stand. A.C.N 4 live
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by BigB11(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
Tinubu's real enemies are with his own party ACN. These folks within ACN party have been very quiet and powerless for sometime, I think now is the time. In the next few months Tinubu will be tackled like there is no tomorrow.

He has pushed his luck too far.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Reference(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
This is simply why we must compel these people to build institutions first rather than roads and bridges, you know set up the kitchen before cooking. The disorganisation in our body polity and this personality conundrum is simply killing us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

June 12 And MKO Abiola (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Reacts To The Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa / Military: We are Not Planning To Overthrow Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.