Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? (93344 Views)

My Laptop USB Port Stopped Working / Neatly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Power Bank Charging.. / Like New Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale With Free Anti Theft Laptop Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by olaztek(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Business is 50/50.You might lose or gain. It's highly unpredictable
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Teenaira: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?

Please can you consider exporting some things from Nigeria. Almost everybody is importing one thing or the other. Importation is destroying our country's currency and making people unemployed. It is okay to import but we should put about the same energy we put into importation also into exportation to have a balanced economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Draslo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Most of these China imports don't yield more than 30% profit and therein lies the problem. A laptop bag with USB ports will probably cost about 30% more to import from China on account of that gimmick(i.e. essentially useless USB ports) while it will be difficult to find customers in Nigeria that will be willing to pay 30% more for what is essentially an ordinary laptop bag.. Leave this product and don't throw away your money.
I can procure for you from China and guarantee you upwards of 70% profit. Ask China, I be better customer
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by cliqtips: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
it all depends on how much you will ask for it in Nigeria VS price you will be buying it in China

Do you mean for people that will buy or what's the reason behind your question ?

I'm trying to relate your question to OP's question; if it will sell or not ?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by motionarena: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?

Which site u ordering from?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Kingdomes(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Of course it's going to sell especially university students are going to patronise it currently I'm an undergraduate in University Of Nigeria I can help you to market it. Added advantage is also that I shuttle in between states sometimes. The most important thing about every market is campaign and adverts probably you will see it as a new trend if the marketing goes well. I'm here to partner with you.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by PS712: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Amaly:

I will like to be in partnership with you, I work in a federal university I think it will sell there
It will sell in such environment.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by samebony1: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by optionalY09: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Import it now, your igbo brothers will quickly start importing imitation the moments it starts selling, that way business will boom
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by VIKTO83(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
If u import it as I'm seeing it here (u know d case of what I ordered vs what I got? Pls avoid it ooo) I'm sure u will mage good sales with great profit margin.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by educhigo: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Haha,you want to market it for him,I don't have problem with it,but make sure you return the money back after marketing, Naija get as e bee now, before you start begging him for your law Cashcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
Torosk1:
Are you serious about it, no come dey whine me o or ask me for money because ain't got shi shi

What do you need his location for? Can't you see that he's a Nigerian and therefore trustworthy? Nigerians are straightforward when it comes to doing business. Our reputation goes before us. You're in safe hands, bro.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by vengertime: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

This thing full market Na,I have one
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by maestro299: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
burp18:
No it doesn't. At least the ones ive seen do not. What you'll find is the outside USB port has an IN inside the bag. You could put your power bag, connecting it to the port inside whilst charging you phone with the outside. It's worthless . I'll rather just hold my phone and my power bank. These things usually don't last.
grin grin grin
You go get bad mouth well well ooo ..

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by maisauki: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Buy one first to test...got one from an online store but was disappointed 😞 from what I got. The quality was poor

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by vengertime: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
optionalY09:
Import it now, your igbo brothers will quickly start importing imitation the moments it starts selling, that way business will boom

He is sleeping,the bag has been in Nigeria since three years plus
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by SMEpromote: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's ecstatically pleasing and looks finer than most of what is in the market currently. The market acceptance will depend on quality and price. I think you should go for it, because I will buy it if it's not too expensive.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Bridget95(f): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Female undies sells faster than this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Banhammy717: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Conduct your Market Visibility Study, MVS before you import it.
Know the current prices in Nigeria here, +/-, how much will be your own landing cost.

Best of luck
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
Anything China is not durable.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
I think it’s a nice idea
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Dem don already import am as we speak

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Bigii(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I'll market for you in Abuja and Makurdi
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
Anything China is not durable.

Including the phones you’re using?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by firo08(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I will help you market it.
Whatsapp no 08030476831

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Flunitrazepamm: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
It's in Nigeria. I have one already .

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Mummyfour(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2023
I saw a bag like that at vespa in 2021.
I wanted to buy it for my son.
He prefered the normal laptop bag instead.

So it has been in the market, except if this one has been remodelled. You can market online and offline too.
But me sure of it's durability, because of it is not the same people that bought it will ruin your market. I have done a bit of mini importation, and most of those Chinese products disappoint

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Burga101: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please.

HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please.

I can be of good help by marketing it
I based in Lagos Alimosho Area to be precise
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by luckedesiri(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
I don't want to be negative but put certain things into consideration.

What is the difference between this one and a regular laptop bag.

It's not like it has a power bank

And it will be more expensive than a regular laptop bag so what's the need for it?

That's what people will consider....

Do your market survey and analysis first to determine if it will sell.... You can order 10 pcs of the manufacturer will accept to ship only 10 pcs so you can use to do a market survey....

This is important so you don't waste money on bulk purchase only to experience a Lowe turnover

Sorry if this offends you

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Teenaira:

Please can you consider exporting some things from Nigeria. Almost everybody is importing one thing or the other. Importation is destroying our country's currency and making people unemployed. It is okay to import but we should put about the same energy we put into importation also into exportation to have a balanced economy.
What can one export apart from crude oil?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by GoldenqueenC(f): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
The bag will sell depending on the price and quality, parents will buy it as normal schoolbags for their kids. Make sure the quality is good, we have alot of it in vesper market.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by SweetyZinta(f): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

You have made a mistake already by bringing it to a public forum like this to discuss. Now like 10 people would have started selling it too. You would have made your research quietly on places like jumia, konga or even amazon. See if it is best seller and the likely price you can sell. Good luck to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.