Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? (93417 Views)

My Laptop USB Port Stopped Working / Neatly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Power Bank Charging.. / Like New Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale With Free Anti Theft Laptop Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ForG(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Blake755:

Dollarz logistics although i have seen another one sha there last destination is onitsha so is just near to me dollarz there last stop nah Lagos

Thought Dollarz is in Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Emmanuel909090: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by majorgr: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
You mean the USB port?

Yes the one I even bought came with both the port and the USB cable inside

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Alusiizizi(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. I just want to know if people will buy it if I'm able to bring it down here.

Most of these China imports don't yield more than 30% profit and therein lies the problem. A laptop bag with USB ports will probably cost about 30% more to import from China on account of that gimmick(i.e. essentially useless USB ports) while it will be difficult to find customers in Nigeria that will be willing to pay 30% more for what is essentially an ordinary laptop bag.. Leave this product and don't throw away your money.

5 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Egoat:

Are you stupid or something?
Bought something in 2021 that didn't last two months. I was supposed to keep it in the museum for dummies like you?
you are very stupid and useless, show us your acclaimed bag, you still fail. You only want to discourage person who wants to try, you are the real full dummy
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by tofolo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Egoat:
This bag has been in Lagos market since 2021 that I know about it o. Then it used to be 7,500 (the first I bought) but can't tell how much it's sold now.
Important notice, bag doesn't last. The material is so soft and could tear at any time. I used mine for about two months. You would think someone tore it with blade after the few weeks.
They are in different grades, if you see the one I have very nice it cost 14,000 now.

6 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by HanisahZuwy: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Most of these China imports don't yield more than 30% profit and therein lies the problem. A laptop bag with USB ports will probably cost about 30% more to import from China on account of that gimmick(i.e. essentially useless USB ports) while it will be difficult to find customers in Nigeria that will be willing to pay 30% more for what is essentially an ordinary laptop bag.. Leave this product and don't throw away your money.
Which product/products would you advise I go for instead?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Alusiizizi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Which product/products would you advise I go for instead?

Stick with plain old laptop bags. Just make sure that your cost price is low enough to turn a profit.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Stan554: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
am Currently in China, if you are looking to buy or source goods from China, let me be your plug.
You can contact me on WhatsApp and wechat with +8618652831295.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Creamcrest(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes it will sell fast
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by nawa4naija(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
it all depends on how much you will ask for it in Nigeria VS price you will be buying it in China
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Tzar(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
I don’t think so. I know there are too many cheap bags from China in Nigeria. But try your luck with small quantity first.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by President2001(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
If is not too expensive I will personally need 1
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Antai123(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?
I am available to market them in partner with u... Location, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by nawa4naija(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
Brother this is good business, I’m in Owerri
Hit me up on WhatsApp let’s deal
This is gonna be huge
O 8 I 6 8 I o 7 2 8 1

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by phemmyfour: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
Anything inform of a charging or rechargeable device will sell in Nigeria cos of the light issues here

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by XploreLife(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
It could sell.

Meanwhile NEATLY USED ASUS ROG STRIX G15 FOR SALE IN IBADAN

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Creamcrest(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
You can get them very cheap from top whosale Chinese sites like tmall,taobao,1688.

Payments can be done using WeChat or virtual credit cards you can create online.

Importation is bae especially if you have a ready market for the goods.

It's a business I do I import from this sites and then sell my goods on konga,jiji and jumia.

One can start with little capital and grow up the biz,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Johnn74: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Blake755:

Nothing really just that the supplier took too long for him to deliver to the warehouse that will ship to Nigeria although the warehouse in China just confirmed it yesterday although it is not really much it is my first time of importing sha my goods is Hk products
cool

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Bencolink: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
I'll be ready to do business with you if your price is fair.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by yusufu16: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

This is a dumb question to ask. Everyone will become rich of we know which product is going to sell. No one can tell you which product will sell or not until you test the market. So you don't want to take the risk of buying the product and testing the market, you want to rely on small number of opinions on Nairalan

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by dannykares: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How cheap? What price do you think is good or fair enough for the laptop bag above?
I guess from 5k -10k will b okay

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Shezzman: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lol. Very realistic guy...
Torosk1:
Are you serious about it, no come dey whine me o or ask me for money because ain't got shi shi

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by OgideAgu: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=HanisahZuwy post=123590310]This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you

I want to market for you...location Abia
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by windvane(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?
it's been around for a while...check computer village,it's available

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by nairalandankrah: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
sure it will sell. i need one........
how much?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Draslo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
Louis8796:
I am interested in this business?
I'm a Platinum buyer on Alibaba. I do procurement for people at a discounted rate

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Drbarmes(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
People go buy am
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by MissingBudget: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Do your market research well. It's not a new product. I already own one for over 2 years.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by DuMebi1030: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
People with ogbaa in businesses ain't joke with there money. I hate joking with my money 😝😝
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by PS712: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

The product is already in the Nigerian market. I have seen people who bought them. But guess what? This can't stop you from making good sales if only you plan your business strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / Best Antivirus To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.