Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? (93412 Views)

My Laptop USB Port Stopped Working / Neatly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Power Bank Charging.. / Like New Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale With Free Anti Theft Laptop Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Landlord06: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
I doubt if this will sell in nigeria. They are all over jumia and people are not patronizing it due to the flexibility and easy to spoil. And the price should be below 5k
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by airsaylongcome: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Osuman:
What I have observed in Nigeria market as an entrepreneur, is you must leverage on affordability and quality, them the product is good to go.

Isn't there an inverse relationship between affordability and quality? High quality products are mostly not affordable and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Blake755:

Dollarz logistics although i have seen another one sha there last destination is onitsha so is just near to me dollarz there last stop nah Lagos
please I need that of ontsha.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
cliqtips:
Do you mean for people that will buy or what's the reason behind your question ?
I'm trying to relate your question to OP's question; if it will sell or not ?

the price/quality of any item will dictate wether it sells a lot or not.... if your prizes are the same as everyone else's then chances are there will be a lot of competition out there...while if you have the cheapest price for the best quality on the market, you will definitely sell much more.

many people buy these items from China, and the important question IS: do you want to make a lot of profit on EACH ONE item, or sell more items at a lower profit rate?!
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by bablon20(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
This is a laudable idea but there are already lots of backpacks with USB charging port out there just that they are a little bigger than this. You may give it a trial. Goodluck.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Anthony0094(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
it will sell, did it have different design
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Creamcrest:
You can get them very cheap from top whosale Chinese sites like tmall,taobao,1688.

Payments can be done using WeChat or virtual credit cards you can create online.

Importation is bae especially if you have a ready market for the goods.

It's a business I do I import from this sites and then sell my goods on konga,jiji and jumia.

One can start with little capital and grow up the biz,
please you WhatsApp number
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Louis8796: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
So what does this mean?
Draslo:

I'm a Platinum buyer on Alibaba. I do procurement for people at a discounted rate
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by sync(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
I hope it’s not gonna be a case of “What I ordered and what I got”
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Chatgpt: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Torosk1:
I'll be your partner...I'll market them for you

Dm me for marketing... I will cover north central for you
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Harlarbiz01(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Do you realise it's not going to be a new thing in Nigeria, there similar bags in Nigeria markets already, people will actually buy just like other bags, it's not a new thing or special type of bag as far as Nigeria markets is concerned, Check markets in Nigeria for price so you can compare with the price of what you intend importing

Good Luck
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Dyke15(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?
I will like to partner u too
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Vello(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.
Let me market them for you.
I'm based in Ibadan and there are many higher institutions I can market this there.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by 7upnigeria: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?

I will also market for you. I live in Lekki
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Hespee93: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
You want import or buy in bulk from Jumia?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Slimplush: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
truthfulperson:
I will market it for you in kaduna
failed to answer the question
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by IamAsiri: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. I just want to know if people will buy it if I'm able to bring it down here.

They will buy it if:
1. it is not too out-of-reach of majority of people.
2. the price is not too outrageous compared to the value it gives.
3. it is really going to be useful and not going to be just another bag.
4. the quality of the bag is very good.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by LexNuel(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
The ones I have bought have been of very low quality... especially imported from China.. And most people don't even know that you need a power bank to use the USB port feature for charging. They thing the bag itself comes with a power bank of some sort.

Generally, I like the idea but this small size as shown in the pictures eh.. the quality is not so good... its usually quite cheap tho... if you wanna buy, prepare to buy like 2 and make sure its not you're daily driver..

There are bigger sizes and those ones are much better.. I have been using one of the bigger sizes for over 8 years now.. imported from Dubai tho...

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Scamperlee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
You better don't waste your time and money shipping these bags. I shipped it two years ago.
1. Picture is not the same as real one. Na just AutoCAD make am fine
2. They have been making backpacks with charging cords here in Nigeria. So nothing is special about it. Even the charging cable of the imported ones slow pass snail

Well, you can give it a trial

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by askolly(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
It depends on price
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Electorate: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

What exactly is the USB port used for? I am surprised this simple question is not even on front page, dullards for nairaland I swear.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Awaja(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
E go sale wotowoto,I will be a worthy partner.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by iyobosadavid: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?
I want to also be your partner to market it for you.
My location is Port Harcourt
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by omotayocaleb(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yes it will but I want to ask you what the quality, functionality i.e is the USB in the bag working?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Draslo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Louis8796:
So what does this mean?
It means that I have bought over $1m through Alibaba...the sellers on Alibaba see this and grant me a special audience.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by optimismlaz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Can I help you market the bag here in Aba? It will sell. You have to make it a bit durable and the price moderate
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Bombolistic: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
What you see is not what you get. I know this product. Research well before you import. My humble advise
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Tonytonex(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

it's beautiful
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Tonytonex(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks. Import them please..
It'll sell..but don't make it expensive.
People will buy it for other purposes aside laptops.

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by ArcChu: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Check the price of similar bag in market. The cheaper, the better.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Tonytonex(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Got one...the bag isn't strong
please how much did bought it?
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Mchew...its already in the nigerian market.

Dont import, you will lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / Best Antivirus To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.