Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? (93288 Views)

My Laptop USB Port Stopped Working / Neatly Used Mtn Hynetflex Router With Usb Cable For Power Bank Charging.. / Like New Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale With Free Anti Theft Laptop Bag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by bigpicture001: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Where's your location?

every Nigerian is a thief...dont mind him..he want to get ur supply, sell and stop picking ur calls

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by izubext007: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
yes bro its will sell. but in eyebrow areas
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Westman001: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?

This is not new. It's in Nigeria already. I have the bag, not the same design but the same functions. The bag always come with a cord. They are plenty in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Blazadenise(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bring it in..and run it on jumia , jiji, and other social media, you will surely sell it sharply
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Sapaz02: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
I'll be your partner & distribute them for you.
Location is Kaduna.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Gr8amechi: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks.

I also plan adding backpack. So that it won't be only laptop bag. What do you all think?
Why do we continue to import virtually everything?

Can we not work on local production of these things?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by oluomoabrafak: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
It will sell very fast here in ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by one4GOD(f): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
This is a laptop bag with USB port. I would like to import it, but I don't know if it'll sell here in Nigeria. What do you think? Do you think I should import it or not? What would you rather I import instead? What would you advise me to import instead? I mean a fast moving product/products. I need your opinions/suggestions please. Thanks. Would like to be a marketer for this contact me nnenna.onuoha@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Amalision: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
What would be the estimated price as things are hard in Nigeria owing to the removal of fuel subsidy in June 2023. I wish to partner with u as I am a lecturer in a federal University located in Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Rubyjade: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

drop your phone let me market it here in Lagos
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Rubyjade: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
oluomoabrafak:
It will sell very fast here in ikorodu
Good
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Rubyjade: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Blake755:
Am thinking of importing too but i need to understand how the stuff works
Second pic my first shipment arriving soon God i don see shege
Let's talk
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Chassy03: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
Before you start , I will advise you to register your business with C.A.C today with us...you can quote this I'd you are ready
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Uchugba(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I will like to partner and market it. 08086260872

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Uchugba(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
I can partner and market it. I have people that needs it. U can reach out to me. 08086260872
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by highness25(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Apart from Yahoo boys and some business people, I don't think most people will pay attention to this. People are hungry in this country, what they care about now is what to eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Dumba088(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I stay in kano, the state of commerce and currently I'm selling bags.
I'm very sure it will sell here

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Dumba088(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I stay in kano, the state of commerce and currently I'm selling bags.
I'm very sure it will sell here

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by one4GOD(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. I just want to know if people will buy it if I'm able to bring it down here.
sure they will if its durable and not too costly. I would like to distribute for you
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by rinzylee(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2023
TEMU
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by enilola5: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
I will market it for you in Delta State. This is my phone number 08106508648 and my emails address. okeoghene.agbajileke123@gmail.com
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by munagi: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
The bag will sell because it looks good but that depends on the price as my people said. I will help market it as we have big supermarkets all over Lagos State and computer accessories/phone shops. Bros, with me you have a large market already. Just contact me. Contact 08038185246, ronneventures@gmail.com
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by cluewebhost(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
This used to sell a lot (especially dropshipping) before covid
Truth is, while you're asking, someone on this thread has already placed order (with custom branding even).

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Karnice600: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Import it and replicate it. Then start reproducing that locally.

This isn't easy, but its more honorable. Some little ways to help the naira from being buried.

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Karnice600: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Import it and replicate it. Then start reproducing that locally.

This isn't easy, but its more honorable. Some little ways to help the naira from being buried.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Hezmatosky: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Don't import anything. Come down to Nigeria and farm cheesy
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Lisong(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Something wey full everywhere already naim you dey do like sey na new innovation. I have one at home. It's just an ordinary bag. The USB is no big deal really.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by pongwa(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

some one don import am already make you no worry
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Bluntemperor: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

O P,a true business person would not be exposed and make himself naked,as you just did!
Why don't you bring it and then makes it a form of advert on a forum like this and others as well.
Do you know that by next week or months ,you will see a whole lots of these bags, because Nigerians copy a lot, thereby, diminishing your Market!
Learn to be Professional in your business!

Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Bridget95(f): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
shocked Udonminit ?
AlabiKILLER2021:

Fine girl

I go like to drink your panties water

Especially your period panties water
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by Penisman: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I can market this for you in Uyo and Port Harcourt. I have a laptop shop in Uyo. We can discuss extensively about it.
Re: Laptop Bag With USB Port: I Want To Import This. Will It Sell In Nigeria? by millionboi2: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
Blake755:

Nothing really just that the supplier took too long for him to deliver to the warehouse that will ship to Nigeria although the warehouse in China just confirmed it yesterday although it is not really much it is my first time of importing sha my goods is Hk products
please which shipping do you usedz?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Folio 9470m Core I5 With Keyboard Light For Sale. / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format / USA Used HP Elite Book 1040 Core I7 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.