Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,359 members, 7,839,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) (11666 Views)

Photos: Bill Gates Visits Kaduna State / GEJ Pictures When Annoyed By BBC Interviewer / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2011
How come the Boko-Hammers didn't see this? It culd av gotten them to be the most popular militants in the world. The only Bad thing in it is that. As soon as they Blow up Bill, The whole North would be wiped out in 1day cheesy cheesy
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2011
tEsLim:

Bill should help this silly GEJ update is brain OS; format it and install brand new Win7 OS with Service Pack 20 on GEJ for efficiency maybe we'll notie any difference in the country. And install all the production tools too. Or clone the software that controls any of the USA presidents and just install on this GEJ
gbam,the man needs it and all nigerians need it too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by 4tune1(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2011
Na only BH, Boko-Mend for don hammer big time for kidnapping him and presi-slow will go on begging spree
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by dagboss(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
GEJ probably invited him to help divert the attention of the whole world from the bad pess Naija is having right now-Boko Haram, MASSOB, Militant's again? etc etc. [s]Not a GEJ hater like others though[/s]
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by lonamy: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

why we no see jonasatan's face?

Is it because he was prostrating while shaking the man's hand? grin

Do you know how to use computer at all? Omo Yoruba. Use the right arrow key to scroll to the right so that you will see President's face.

I pray you know where right arrow key is. LOL grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
Wole Soyinka and Bill Gates are my biggest mentors!!!
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
The Retardeen probably thinks that by shaking Gates hands he will automatically be smart. Sorry Dumbo, it doesnt work that way
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by UkEmmaxin(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
F@40 Abujabir24, is like you need total deliverance, that is spiritually, mentally, psychologically, sociologically and even though physically.

Let not blame him, go for a total deliverance sad sad
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

U guys are fools. Do u think bil gate is brilliant? He only has d dough. Its his engineers dat re doing all the jobs. These re d his words. "i failed all my subjects in skul and my friend passed all his subjects in skul. My friend is now an engineer in microsoft and i am the owner of microsoft". So get it u fools.
God knows if u said this one-on-one to my face i will shoot you istantly for talking about my mentor like that! angry angry, u dont just say what u dnt know, okay fine he said that, but have u watched and read his history the guy suffer no be small o,
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by dplordx(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
IYA NGBALI:

gbam,the man needs it and all nigerians need it too grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ is a mirror of Nigerians jare. Didnt we stup.idly vote this Head of Mor0ns? Show me your leader; I will show you You.
Abeg, windows 7 nor fit work on a very bad and fake hardware. GEJ wont boot up again if such a powerful OS enter him skull. Abeg nor kill d guy o.
Make Bill just drop am DOS 94, even windows 98 go malfunction because d program dey too complex for a super-dull guy like our presido. GEJ is still a fisherman, and a he still think like a fish. A simple non-scientific calculator OS will work fine with his current low brain power.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by jerryben12: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
This is a BIG LIE. The photos were photoshopped!!!!

Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by samyng(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Lie, you are the one deceiving your self,  Look well before u conclude. That's Bill's left hand hold the package given to him,  I wonder why u should be looking for faults on this[/size]
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
Abujaraj or what do you call yourself? where were you whenthe last world most follish men competition was help cos you need not even compete before you emerge a winner, to you Bill gate is dull and he's busy making billions has was the richest in the world for how many years? Do you even know what it takes to have a million dollar let alone billions of it? You are a DOG, sorry, not dog, people still live with dogs, you are a FROG and you should be flogged. Get a life of yours because you are definitely living another man's life now. Mumu grade 1
Gbyte says so
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Wexelion(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
Most of you are just haters,i bet if you were in jonathan's shoes,nigerian's would have caused the day they were born, install windows 7 on jonathan's head !!!,you can install it in your brains lets see how stupid you can cope.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by samyng(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
Gbyte:

Abujaraj or what do you call yourself? where were you whenthe last world most follish men competition was help cos you need not even compete before you emerge a winner, to you Bill gate is dull and he's busy making billions has was the richest in the world for how many years? Do you even know what it takes to have a million dollar let alone billions of it? You are a DOG, sorry, not dog, people still live with dogs, you are a FROG and you should be flogged. Get a life of yours because you are definitely living another man's life now. Mumu grade 1
Gbyte says so

[size=13pt]Abeg make una no vex for that guy na mistake him do talk that, [/size]

Wexelion:

Most of you are just haters,i bet if you were in jonathan's shoes,nigerian's would have caused the day they were born, install windows 7 on jonathan's head !!!,you can install it in your brains lets see how silly you can cope.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by francis247(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

U guys are fools. Do u think bil gate is brilliant? He only has d dough. Its his engineers dat re doing all the jobs. These re d his words. "i failed all my subjects in skul and my friend passed all his subjects in skul. My friend is now an engineer in microsoft and i am the owner of microsoft". So get it u fools.
how do u make money and move de world without ideas! FULLTIME FOOL like you.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Gbenge77(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2011
Lets hope something good comes out of this one.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Blackteeth(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
Am in full support of what Abujabir24 said. Honestly you guys castigating him are BIG FOOLS like he mentioned.
The brilliance of Bill Gates is greatly overestimated simply because he is wealthy and can program a computer. WHAT DA FURCK?! Are you guys saying that is the criteria to measure extreme brilliance? In your lame definition a man is VERY BRILLIANT if he can program a computer and become wealthy. Thats nonsense.
Bill Gates would have been nothing without the engineers at Microsoft. Thats a fact!!!
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
Blackteeth:

Am in full support of what Abujabir24 said. Honestly you guys castigating him are BIG FOOLS like he mentioned.
The brilliance of Bill Gates is greatly overestimated simply because he is wealthy and can program a computer. WHAT DA FURCK?! Are you guys saying that is the criteria to measure extreme brilliance? In your lame definition a man is VERY BRILLIANT if he can program a computer and become wealthy. Thats nonsense.
Bill Gates would have been nothing without the engineers at Microsoft. Thats a fact!!!

And what can you do personally? Can you write half the type of code Bill Gates can write? Is your IQ above 140 like his?
I knew it would only be a matter of time before the FOOLS and haters in Nigeria started exporting their smelly products to the World. You are not content with opening your smelly mouths about the President, but have now extended your embecility abroad.

Only a HOPELESS FOOL like you will think that anybody could have done what Bill Gates did, If not why don't you attempt the same?
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by sley4life(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
Bill Gate looks like a clown on the hat
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2011
Knowledge is free, but many Nigerians willing choose to be id!ots, with their ignorance driving them to make the sort of statement that should never be heard in public and makes other Nigerians ashamed. The fools now wish to export their "drag them down" mentality beyond the shores of Nigeria.

The fools are actually claiming Bill Gates is not clever, but he has an IQ of 160, well above the scale for genius which stands at 140. What is wrong with some Nigerians that their low self-esteem makes them intinctively try to drag others down?

For the fools who say he never wrote code, this is an excerpt of how Bill Gates rose to where he is. When you finish reading, tell me if he couldn't write code and didn't have guts.

Phuckers. angry

BASIC

After reading the January 1975 issue of Popular Electronics that demonstrated the Altair 8800, Gates contacted Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS), the creators of the new microcomputer, to inform them that he and others were working on a BASIC interpreter for the platform.[30] In reality, Gates and Allen did not have an Altair and had not written code for it; they merely wanted to gauge MITS's interest. MITS president Ed Roberts agreed to meet them for a demo, and over the course of a few weeks they developed an Altair emulator that ran on a minicomputer, and then the BASIC interpreter. The demonstration, held at MITS's offices in Albuquerque, was a success and resulted in a deal with MITS to distribute the interpreter as Altair BASIC. Paul Allen was hired into MITS,[31] and Gates took a leave of absence from Harvard to work with Allen at MITS in Albuquerque in November 1975. They named their partnership "Micro-Soft" and had their first office located in Albuquerque.[31] Within a year, the hyphen was dropped, and on November 26, 1976, the trade name "Microsoft" was registered with the Office of the Secretary of the State of New Mexico.[31] Gates never returned to Harvard to complete his studies.

Microsoft's BASIC was popular with computer hobbyists, but Gates discovered that a pre-market copy had leaked into the community and was being widely copied and distributed. In February 1976, Gates wrote an Open Letter to Hobbyists in the MITS newsletter saying that MITS could not continue to produce, distribute, and maintain high-quality software without payment.[32] This letter was unpopular with many computer hobbyists, but Gates persisted in his belief that software developers should be able to demand payment. Microsoft became independent of MITS in late 1976, and it continued to develop programming language software for various systems.[31] The company moved from Albuquerque to its new home in Bellevue, Washington on January 1, 1979.[30]

During Microsoft's early years, all employees had broad responsibility for the company's business. Gates oversaw the business details, but continued to write code as well. In the first five years, Gates personally reviewed every line of code the company shipped, and often rewrote parts of it as he saw fit.[33]

IBM partnership

In 1980, IBM approached Microsoft to write the BASIC interpreter for its upcoming personal computer, the IBM PC. When IBM's representatives mentioned that they needed an operating system, Gates referred them to Digital Research (DRI), makers of the widely used CP/M operating system.[34] IBM's discussions with Digital Research went poorly, and they did not reach a licensing agreement. IBM representative Jack Sams mentioned the licensing difficulties during a subsequent meeting with Gates and told him to get an acceptable operating system. A few weeks later Gates proposed using 86-DOS (QDOS), an operating system similar to CP/M that Tim Paterson of Seattle Computer Products (SCP) had made for hardware similar to the PC. Microsoft made a deal with SCP to become the exclusive licensing agent, and later the full owner, of 86-DOS. After adapting the operating system for the PC, Microsoft delivered it to IBM as PC-DOS in exchange for a one-time fee of $50,000. Gates did not offer to transfer the copyright on the operating system, because he believed that other hardware vendors would clone IBM's system.[35] They did, and the sales of MS-DOS made Microsoft a major player in the industry.[36]

Gates oversaw Microsoft's company restructuring on June 25, 1981, which re-incorporated the company in Washington state and made Gates President of Microsoft and the Chairman of the Board.[30]

Windows

Microsoft launched its first retail version of Microsoft Windows on November 20, 1985, and in August, the company struck a deal with IBM to develop a separate operating system called OS/2. Although the two companies successfully developed the first version of the new system, mounting creative differences undermined the partnership. Gates distributed an internal memo on May 16, 1991, announcing that the OS/2 partnership was over and Microsoft would shift its efforts to the Windows NT kernel development.[37]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates#Microsoft
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
Typical dumb ar.ss GEJ - A 'Puppets' 'Puppet'. . . . .

Bill Gates is here to kill you people and your offspring in the name of populaion control.

Think OBJ was charged with something similar during his tenure (birth control)

These people are going for outright sterilization of Africans.

The HIV virus wasn't effective enough in killing us off.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064[/flash]
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by denzel2009: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
Abujabir24:

You've been popping the same stupi[i]d[/i] pills with GEJ?
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Blackteeth(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Beaf. You are stupid indeed. If you think you are making sense you are better off jumping into the lagoon.
Every human on earth are gifted in one form or the other. How could you say Bill Gates is more brilliant than I am simply because he programs a computer while I can't. Am a fulltime structural engineer, can Bill Gates analyze structures better than me? Probably not. I ask again, is that how to measure brilliance? Besides kindly attach the source that says Bill Gates has an IQ of 140. Am waiting.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Beaf: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
Blackteeth:

@Beaf. You are silly indeed. If you think you are making sense you are better off jumping into the lagoon.
Every human on earth are gifted in one form or the other. How could you say Bill Gates is more brilliant than I am simply because he programs a computer while I can't. Am a fulltime structural engineer, can Bill Gates analyze structures better than me? Probably not. I ask again, is that how to measure brilliance? Besides kindly attach the source that says Bill Gates has an IQ of 140. Am waiting.

I wouldn't make sense to you dude and I seriously doubt that anybody else would too. You are just too stup!d, and thats what you should blame.

Lol! Its now become that Bill Gates is not more intelligent than you. Please cut the crap, even the goat at the back of your house will beat you at JAMB.
You are a structural engineer (more likely a rewire) with no single invention to your name, but you go about challenging the intellects of proven geniuses and you think everyone wouldn't conclude that you are a fool?
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Blackteeth(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^ mtcheww. You have nothing to say.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by Lilnikee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
Una no get time.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by emiye(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
Nigerian youths, learn to use google the more, and less facebook and other social netwrking sites

It reduces ignorance, and you would be surprised the amount of information at your fingertips.

Information at least more credible than the one you heard in your village.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by sultaan(m): 3:44am On Oct 01, 2011
That big a/c unit in the back is very embarrassing they can't build a central unit into that building
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by werepeLeri: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2011
Is this the first time Bill Gates is coming to Nigeria ? No - and this is not the first time he is meeting GEJ. Very un informed people.
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by werepeLeri: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2011
Sun of god:

Typical dumb ar.ss GEJ - A 'Puppets' 'Puppet'. . . . .

Bill Gates is here to kill you people and your offspring in the name of populaion control.

Think OBJ was charged with something similar during his tenure (birth control)

These people are going for outright sterilization of Africans.

The HIV virus wasn't effective enough in killing us off.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064[/flash]

Dumb
Re: Bill Gates Visits GEJ (Pictures) by blacksta(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2011
dplordx:

GEJ is a mirror of Nigerians jare. Didnt we stup.idly vote this Head of Mor0ns? Show me your leader; I will show you You.
Abeg, windows 7 nor fit work on a very bad and fake hardware. GEJ wont boot up again if such a powerful OS enter him skull. Abeg nor kill d guy o.
Make Bill just drop am DOS 94, even windows 98 go malfunction because d program dey too complex for a super-dull guy like our presido. GEJ is still a fisherman, and a he still think like a fish. A simple non-scientific calculator OS will work fine with his current low brain power.

nairaland definitely likes to ridicule a sitting president. Haba . Non scientific calculator. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo For Senate President. / El-Rufai Presenting 2017 Budget At The Kaduna State Assembly (Photos) / Beautiful Skyline Of Downtown Ibadan Making Wave And Breaking Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.