Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,148 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv (3805 Views)

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? / Kannywood Beauty Nafisa Abdullahi Is Among 100 Stars Of Nollywood And Kannywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by Relax101(m): 5:33am On Sep 30, 2011
This week, as we bring you the hottest in African film from the red carpets at the New York African Film Festival, we couldn’t help taking a slight diversion… When we speak in lofty terms about Nollywood‘s legacy, it’s hard not to slip into thinking of… its hotness. So here, without further ado are our ten biggest Nollywood crushes.

1. Genevieve Nnaji.
2. Yvonne Nelson
3. Stephanie Okereke.
4. Jim Iyke Photo.
5. Nse Ikpe Etim
6. Ramsey Nouah.
7.Funky Akindele.
8. Ufuoma Ejenobor
9. Rita Dominic.
10. Ini Edo

Bonus! Omotola Jalade Ekeinde .

http://www.mtviggy.com/lists/the-top-10-hottest-stars-of-nollywood-2/
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 30, 2011
You've got to be kidding me.

Wow!! Nigeria has a long way to go. undecided
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by Relax101(m): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2011
Now, some names here are funny and first time to see names like 5 and 8.
Who know them na?
Who's Number 2? Is she not a Ghanian abi she count for Nollywood?
Lastly, Why Omotola con be the Bonus. Say wetin happen?
My number 1 is Genevieve no doubt but why is Omotola counted as a bonus?

Over to una o,
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2011
Where is Omotola?
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by Relax101(m): 5:38am On Sep 30, 2011
Relax101:

Who know them na?

Over to una o,
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 30, 2011
Relax101:

Who know them na?
Over to una o,
Tell me about it nonsense. I am out of here sef.
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by Relax101(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Tell me about it nonsense. I am out of here sef.

Na so I see am madam. Wetin we go do now?
My number 1 cant be same as yours.
Is number 2 a Nigerian or Ghanian?
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by anonymous6(f): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2011
That list is ridiculous, why is Yvonne Nelson(# 2) even in the list as nollywood stars, she is Ghanian and rarely is in nollywood movies alot, if it was Nadia Buari or Jackie Appiah then I would let it slide since they are the only two non-Nigerian actresses that I think can be dubbed that title, then what makes it worse you put her over Omotola of all people & put her in the bonus list; is somebody feeling guilty why even put her in the bonus list any way. Then number 5 & 8 are not even known as much as far as I am concerned, what a joke

well at least Omotola got noticed by CNN: http://nigeriafilms.com/news/13229/14/omotola-named-nigerian-accent-representative-by-cn.html
http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvmovie/58694/3/omotola-named-nigerian-accent-representative-by-cn.html
and that is more memorable for Omotola as far as I am concerned
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by deedee01(f): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2011
that list is just wrong except 4 Genevieve, she deserves 2 be no 1 but the rest of the list,
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by sweetc: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
dee dee01 u don talk am finish gbam!
Re: The Top 10 Hottest Stars Of Nollywood---mtv by vinderbilt: 1:33am On Nov 19, 2011
There are a lot more beautiful up and coming artists. these are just the popular ones smh

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Baba Suwe Passing Out Excreta @ndlea, No Right Of Privacy! / “ I Definitely Drink Garri” Nadia Buari Corrects D`banj`s Oliver Twists Lyrics / PHOTOS: Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.