Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

PICTURES :Types Of Slap - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PICTURES :Types Of Slap (7306 Views)

Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans / See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! / 12 Types Of Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES :Types Of Slap by ochejoseph(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
TYPES OF SLAPS!!!

(1) TAKE AWAY SLAP: When a Guy gives you a dirty slap, and all you can do is hold your face and walk away..that is take away slap.

(2) RESOUNDING SLAP: That is when after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii!

(3) FORMATTING SLAP: That is the slap that makes someone to forget instantly what he or she was doing...you find yourself asking questions like "what did I do?

(4) EXPLANATORY SLAP: When a girl or a boy gives you that kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord e.g. BROS SHEY U BEEN DEY WATCH? I BE NO DO ANYTHING O.

(5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right where you are and watch the guy walk away

(6) RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download the slap, you start asking questions that doesn't need reply...like JOHN, YOU SLAPPED ME?

(7) SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap that when a guy downloads it sweetly on your cheek, whether it's painful or not, you start blushing.

(cool MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face when given to you.Which have you received before?
(9) DISORIENTATION SLAP: Usually from someone more powerful than you e.g. a mother! When it is properly downloaded on your face, you'll develop temporary blindness and disorientation...victims usually go on all fours searching for their eyes on the floor like...I'm sure my eyes are somewhere on the floor!

Have a wonderful week cheers!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2014/07/pictures-types-of-slaps.html

Re: PICTURES :Types Of Slap by lanrezion01: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
First to comment, praise God somebody.
Re: PICTURES :Types Of Slap by ochejoseph(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2014
HAPPY VIEWING
Re: PICTURES :Types Of Slap by Smartsyn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And Family / Romantic Video Of A Couple Caught Having Sexx In A Garden / David's Prayer In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.