|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,865,314 members, 3,743,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 August 2017 at 08:20 PM
|PICTURES :Types Of Slap by ochejoseph(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2014|
TYPES OF SLAPS!!!
(1) TAKE AWAY SLAP: When a Guy gives you a dirty slap, and all you can do is hold your face and walk away..that is take away slap.
(2) RESOUNDING SLAP: That is when after you are hit, you keep on hearing some funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii!
(3) FORMATTING SLAP: That is the slap that makes someone to forget instantly what he or she was doing...you find yourself asking questions like "what did I do?
(4) EXPLANATORY SLAP: When a girl or a boy gives you that kind of slap, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord e.g. BROS SHEY U BEEN DEY WATCH? I BE NO DO ANYTHING O.
(5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap, all you will do is just stand right where you are and watch the guy walk away
(6) RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download the slap, you start asking questions that doesn't need reply...like JOHN, YOU SLAPPED ME?
(7) SWEET SLAP: This is the type of slap that when a guy downloads it sweetly on your cheek, whether it's painful or not, you start blushing.
( MATHEMATICAL SLAP: This simply has to do with the physical reconstruction of your face when given to you.Which have you received before?
(9) DISORIENTATION SLAP: Usually from someone more powerful than you e.g. a mother! When it is properly downloaded on your face, you'll develop temporary blindness and disorientation...victims usually go on all fours searching for their eyes on the floor like...I'm sure my eyes are somewhere on the floor!
Have a wonderful week cheers!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
|Re: PICTURES :Types Of Slap by lanrezion01: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2014|
First to comment, praise God somebody.
|Re: PICTURES :Types Of Slap by ochejoseph(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2014|
|Re: PICTURES :Types Of Slap by Smartsyn(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2014|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33