Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,965 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers (35856 Views)

Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives / South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HayB100(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maski87:

As fela said some go de follow follow them close them sense
you don include your papa be that, cos I don tell you earlier say him dey my front, nah hin cloth I hold on to like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Didi2d(m): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
kerry57:
Ok, what next. This govt should get the govt running as fast as possible. I don't know what we are busy doing before Inauguration that we can't pencil down our choice of ministers and get them on board after inauguration. All these delays creates loophole in a govt.
Nigerians are really suffering at this time.

We are patiently waiting
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by simfrost90210: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nawa oooo.. 20 special advisers, kee?🙄🙄
.., abeg wetin dem dey advise like this nah??
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by ivandrag0n: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu really needs 45,000 advisers

A demented man needs people to advice and remind him of his previous statements and how to govern

A corruption personified Buffon needs to be advised never to mention fighting corruption in a public statement

Wow! So much hate and terrible words coming yet another child of satan, the father of the children of hate from the SadEast.

May your wailing never stop and may the hate and bitterness passed to you by your forefathers be passed to your own children and may they turn that hate and venom on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Maski87: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
HayB100:
you don include your papa be that, cos I don tell you earlier say him dey my front, nah hin cloth I hold on to like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hold am tight,abeg go find job to dey rob ibo men under bridge no be job,if you continue you will collect wotowoto from SARS
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by FlyingKing: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

A demented man needs people to advice and remind him of his previous statements and how to govern

A corruption personified Buffon needs to be advised never to mention fighting corruption in a public statement

You people of bitter mind why is it that, you people happy for good things always on bitter side. It's well oooo.

I don't like commenting on this platform but to be sincere some set of people in various region are always bitter, why Nigeria is for all. The funniest thing is that this people you are fighting for know where they meet and discuss.

You people should change mind and face your life fully instead of creating bitterness towards your fellow human being.

The set time of God over the life of everyone is different and once it comes no one I mean nobody can change it and even no person can't assume any leadership position without the knowledge of God, if God don't want such person He knows how to get ride of it, why bitter always.

Please change
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by franklingud(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
You should have better yet made it 200 special advisers.

Brain dead president

🤣🤣😋😋😋
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by garfield1: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Didi2d:

Am really disappointed on that regard. I was thinking BAT will make lots of appointments and name ministers last week, but to my surprise.

Maybe Baba dey try please the north till when the tribunal is concluded, then he does is thing

Oga,he can only appoint ministers when the nass is inaugurated na

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HayB100(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maski87:

Hold am tight,abeg go find job to dey rob ibo men under bridge no be job,if you continue you will collect wotowoto from SARS
Lol, says one idiot managing one room sharing bathroom and toilet with more than 15 people, I don't know why you people are always assuming everybody here is poor, for your info, I live in my personal house, and I never even reach 30, I no be like your papa wey play with his youthful days 🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wont be surprise if.....

10 comes from the North,
5 comes from the south west,
3 from south south and 2 from south east...
Pls dont quote me oo grin
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by renderme: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

20 special advisers

Begin use tax payers money take dey pay them for doing nothing

Buhari own na 15 and yet we come still dey shout
Jonathan was 18
Tinubu na disaster

Your LP Alex otti in Abia just inaugurated 21 special assistants last week. A governor. Hope u lamented.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by adexpa(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
kerry57:
Ok, what next. This govt should get the govt running as fast as possible. I don't know what we are busy doing before Inauguration that we can't pencil down our choice of ministers and get them on board after inauguration. All these delays creates loophole in a govt.
Nigerians are really suffering at this time.

He needs to wait for the 10th assembly before sending his ministerial list. The 9th assembly are winding down sessions and their sittings now are not for critical engagement any longer.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Didi2d(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,he can only appoint ministers when the nass is inaugurated na

Oh really! Thanks for the information.
Let me edit my comments
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by shinealight(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

Watch your loose mouth my friend…..a special place is being prepared at Kuje, where no social media organisation can protect against any thoughtless outpouring of emotional balablue-bulaba! Better watch it oo! cool cool
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by wink2015(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
The Politicians are establishing more Colleges of Educations, Universities and Polytechnic.

Meanwhile, the old government schools that have been in existence are poorly funded, lacking in teaching facilities etc

Take old schools such as Petroleum Training Institute PTI, Effurun, The Polytechnic Ibadan, Auchi Polytechnic, University of Benin, University of Lagos, University of Nsukka, University of Ibadan, University of Ife, University of Port Harcourt, Ado Bayero University Kano, Ahmadu Bello University Zaira, University of Maiduguri etc

Go to the Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa state it is a glorified secondary school.

Go to Fulpre ( Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun and the Federal University of Maritime Studies Okerenkoko, Delta state

It is not being funded and they lack standard teaching equipment.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by bentenny(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

grin grin
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by garfield1: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Didi2d:

Oh really! Thanks for the information.
Let me edit my comments

You don't have to.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Tareq1105: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

Is this how you want to wail for 8 yrs?

Why don't you move on?

You said he's dementia yet he read his inauguration speech without reading from the prepared speech.

Can a demented fellow do that?

Tinubu brain is sharper than Obi+ Atiku brains put together.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Pauladex(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

show us your father.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Maski87: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, says one idiot managing one room sharing bathroom and toilet with more than 15 people, I don't know why you people are always assuming everybody here is poor, for your info, I live in my personal house, and I never even reach 30, I no be like your papa wey play with his youthful days 🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜
Personal house under bridge, I am not sure you know who is your dad,you seem obsessed with papa, papa
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by damkin24(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

According to you a demented man is your president but you that's upright tell us the position held by you or someone close to you.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by deeva2: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
PECON1:
Compensation for working for him during the campaigns, what does he needs them for except to compensate them.

You are consumed by Bigotry and hatred..
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by deeva2: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
PECON1:
Compensation for working for him during the campaigns, what does he needs them for except to compensate them.

You have been consumed by Bigotry and hatred..

May God deliver you..
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Lincton: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Some governors has appointed more than 20, these depressed critics wouldn't see that.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by AfonjaScud: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

Who Is a demented buffoon than a dullard who spent 10 years to graduate with 3rd class in philosophy and even takes advice from a mad man because he knows how dumb he himself is ?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by AfonjaScud: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

Backward never keh

Says an evil supporter that buys fuel at N500 a liter

That’s the height of backwardness

Senseless trash
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HayB100(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maski87:

Personal house under bridge, I am not sure you know who is your dad,you seem obsessed with papa, papa
Hahaahah!!! Like I said, not everybody will live the miserable life you are living 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by qtx(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

The Senate also read for the third time and passed the establishment of the Federal Colleges of Education (Technical) in Aghoro, Bayelsa and Ago-Iwoye, Ogun States respectively.
20 advisers for only one person? the number is too much now , haba. I thought they said you are an experienced leader and democrat that knows how to fix Nigeria? Why this plenty number of advisers? So what will you use your own brain to think na oga presido? grin grin
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by qtx(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
renderme:

Your LP Alex otti in Abia just inaugurated 21 special assistants last week. A governor. Hope u lamented.
Hey! this his gaze in that picture confuses me honestly!
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Maski87: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=HayB100 post=123612389]Hahaahah!!! Like I said, not everybody will live the miserable life you are living 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[/qgarlic.
You know your life very well
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HayB100(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Maski87 post=123612928][/quote]🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by justified007: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
felong:
I thought this administration said they would cut costs of governance. What's all this na, how can you appoint 20 special advisers in an economy that's battling to stay afloat. undecided

It's like you people are simply mard !!!

One of your state governors appointed 22 special advisers just days after swearing in and all of you are busy hailing but now a whole president is appointing just 20 SAs and you're all saying nansense.

Elections has come and gone and una still dey wail for wailing sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Convoy Escapes Robbery Attack By Whiskers / Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso / The Present State Of Apapa Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.