Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers (35854 Views)

Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives / South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HardBishop: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
I pray may he never appoint any ibo man as his adviser let us know how NIGERIA hate the Ibos.
Since they're tribalist in nature, let the SS and SE see for themselves who is for them or not
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Throwback:
The Tinubu administration is taking shape slowly.

Soon, the nominees for Minister would be named and screened.

Is "soon" the definition of "hitting the ground running"?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
austinooo:

How many Special advisers did they have in the previous administrations? How many advisers did they have in your state?
I hate when people criticise without basis

Where is the criticism in the post you responded to? Can u show it to me?
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HardBishop: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praktikal100000:

You are in for a long long ride. Lets see if you can continue hating till 2031 2039. (After Tinubu, presidency should go back to the north)
If it goes back to the north, then I see no reason why west should be in the southern hemisphere!!
Is better we seperate as a country so that the west should align themselves with north as a country. I feel the SS share the same ideology with the SE and middle belt
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Almunjid(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
HayB100:
Tinubu is here to work, unlike one idiot wey think them fit make person president on the basis of sympathy. BAT has kicked hit the ground running from day one, no time to check time. Children of perdition e ni sun, Okan yin o ni bale 😜😜😜😜

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Maski87: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
HayB100:
Tinubu is here to work, unlike one idiot wey think them fit make person president on the basis of sympathy. BAT has kicked the ground running from day one, no time to check time. Children of perdition e ni sun, Okan yin o ni bale 😜😜😜😜
Fuel 1 liter 500 naira,1dollar 800 naira, how is that working for you
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by moneyissweet(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
MC Oluomo and Tony kabaka don finally get job for aso rock
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by rahmontech(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

20 special advisers

Begin use tax payers money take dey pay them for doing nothing

Buhari own na 15 and yet we come still dey shout
Jonathan was 18
Tinubu na disaster

Is better you respect yourself you this slow damn mfffsss niqqr… Face your fraud in peace and leave politics for those who know how to play it. You opinion don’t matter.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HayB100(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maski87:

Fuel 1 liter 500 naira,1dollar 800 naira, how is that working for you
Make your papa do the analysis for you, you go get am. I no get strength for stupid analysis
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HayB100(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Almunjid post=123609248][/quote]👍👍👍👍
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Alvin212(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Justbeingreal:
PRESIDO PRESIDO WELL ONE SURE ADVANTAGE HE HAS NOW IS THAT MAJORITY ARE EXPECTING HIM TO UNDERPERFORM AND HE MIGHT JUST DO OTHERWISE..

We expected buhari to floop

He ended up a top flop
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Alvin212(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Praktikal100000:

You are in for a long long ride. Lets see if you can continue hating till 2031 2039. (After Tinubu, presidency should go back to the north)

I can feel your pain

Sorry though
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Alvin212(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

This is becoming more comical than what Righteousness used to do in most threads! grin

Don't worry... Tinubu will deliver! Too many odds stacked against him!

He has high expectations from friends and mostly foes... So, he will be doing everything possible to prove naysayers like you wrong!

My own is... Whether you like him or hate him, he still gets to rule and lead the nation... His success or failure will impact everyone (haters and supporters)!

So, you might as well divert this energy and time to more meaningful things!

Pained

Conehead
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Alvin212(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
sangresan:

Your parents wasted money on your education. The governor in your God-forsaken state probably has more special advisers but you just won't stop being stupid.

Why are you angry
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Alvin212(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Britishpea:

Your father is more demented. You know a demented father can’t ever have a better child. No child who isn’t from a demented father will ever call a leader a demented one.

I don’t like Obi not a Buhari but I will never call them such names.
Demented son of a demented father.

MOD

This
One

Deserves
30years ban
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Omenlon: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm

20 special advisers

Begin use tax payers money take dey pay them for doing nothing

Buhari own na 15 and yet we come still dey shout
Jonathan was 18
Tinubu na disaster
clap for yourself.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Maski87: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
HayB100:
Make your papa do the analysis for you, you go get am. I no get strength for stupid analysis
it's to hard for you because you are incapable of thinking for yourself, continue to follow like malu.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by demmie1: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Justbeingreal:
PRESIDO PRESIDO WELL ONE SURE ADVANTAGE HE HAS NOW IS THAT MAJORITY ARE EXPECTING HIM TO UNDERPERFORM AND HE MIGHT JUST DO OTHERWISE..

You must be ibo as you are confusing majority of ibos as the rest of Nigerians
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Abbey117(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu really needs 45,000 advisers

A demented man needs people to advice and remind him of his previous statements and how to govern

A corruption personified Buffon needs to be advised never to mention fighting corruption in a public statement
Cry me a river.

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Kwakwanso are all bunch of deceit. One is just smarter and mischievous than others.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by HayB100(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maski87:
it's to hard for you because you are incapable of thinking for yourself, continue to follow like malu.
Oloun, your papa dey my front, we both dey follow nii 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Gamesmart: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

A demented man needs people to advice and remind him of his previous statements and how to govern

A corruption personified Buffon needs to be advised never to mention fighting corruption in a public statement

You seem to be in the 1st month of a 96 month wailing.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Nauttyprof(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

You will do yourself good by staying in good health. You don't need to be bitter as this is not good for your health.
Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Eniitankorede: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:

Wailing personified!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers by Maski87: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
HayB100:
Oloun, your papa dey my front, we both dey follow nii 🤣🤣🤣🤣
As fela said some go de follow follow them close them sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas / 21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.