Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (5813 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They now seek to tender INEC certified Forms EC8Bs of 21 LGAs of Sokoto State.

1st Respondent (INEC):

'We object to the tendering of INEC certified Forms EC8Bs for reasons we shall advance later' .

ALL OTHER RESPONDENTS:

They, like INEC, object to the admissibility of the documents and shall give their reasons in their final written addresses.

The Petitioners apologized and noted that Sokoto documents are for 23 LGAs and not 21 as listed in the Schedule.

The Court:

All documents of Forms EC8Bs with respect to 23 LGAs of Sokoto State are admitted and marked Exhibits PAE1-23.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT : DELTA STATE
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Apapa don Japa 😂

7 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

ALL OTHER RESPONDENTS:

They, like INEC, object to the admissibility of the documents and shall give their reasons in their final written addresses.

The Petitioners apologized and noted that Sokoto documents are for 23 LGAs and not 21 as listed in the Schedule.

The Court:

All documents of Forms EC8Bs with respect to 23 LGAs of Sokoto State are admitted and marked Exhibits PAE1-23.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT : DELTA STATE

Petitioners:

They now tender documents of Forms EC8Bs with respect to 25 LGAs in Delta State to be admitted in evidence.

All Respondents:

With profound respect, they all objected to the admissibility of the documents, reasons do which will be advanced in their final addresses.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You are very bias and always reporting to raise the hope of the brainwashed obedients.

Nobody cares what you pist. Obi cannot win in court.

All his evidences are quack and road side evidences.

We are waiting for obi witnesses to start testifying .

The witnesses will expose obi .

Walks outta this bias thread

Nonsense

Guess who I caught viewing "this bias thread " again ? cheesy

I thought you walked out of the thread,what are you still doing here ? cheesy

You're a funny dude.
I guess , you're enjoying the thread sir ?

12 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They now tender documents of Forms EC8Bs with respect to 25 LGAs in Delta State to be admitted in evidence.

All Respondents:

With profound respect, they all objected to the admissibility of the documents, reasons do which will be advanced in their final addresses.

The Court:

Certified Trues Copies of Forms EC8Bs of 25 LGAs in Delta State are admitted in evidence and marked PAF1-25.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; EKITI STATE.

4 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

Certified Trues Copies of Forms EC8Bs of 25 LGAs in Delta State are admitted in evidence and marked PAF1-25.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; EKITI STATE.

Petitioners:

They now move to tender certified true copies of documents of Forms EC8Bs of 11 LGAs of Ekiti State in evidence to prove their case.

All Respondents:

They object to the documents sought to be tendered by the Petitioners for reasons they shall advance later.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's becoming repetitive and predictable,right ?

That's exactly how the drama is unfolding in court.
It's part of the process.
Just Sit back & enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They now move to tender certified true copies of documents of Forms EC8Bs of 11 LGAs of Ekiti State in evidence to prove their case.

All Respondents:

They object to the documents sought to be tendered by the Petitioners for reasons they shall advance later.

The Court:

Certified True Copies of Forms EC8Bs of 11 LGAs of Ekiti State are admitted in evidence and marked Exhibits PAG1-11.

As my Lords pleases.

5 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

Certified True Copies of Forms EC8Bs of 11 LGAs of Ekiti State are admitted in evidence and marked Exhibits PAG1-11.

As my Lords pleases.

UP NEXT ; IMO STATE
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

UP NEXT ; IMO STATE

Petitioners:

They will now tender INEC certified documents of Forms EC8Bs of all 26 LGAs of Imo State.

------------
Will you be shocked if they don't object to the documents from Imo State?

1 Like

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nature129(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV, thank you for updating us.

But could you help me make sense of these proceedings? I am more interested in essence of certain legal actions.

Why is LP tendering those evidence in court?

Did they say that they won the presidential election in all those states?

How come there's no summarised statement of each state being tendered in evidence? For instance, the LP counsel could say that the CTC evidence we have here shows that we won or got 25% in so-so and so state, which is contrary to what INEC announced.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They will now tender INEC certified documents of Forms EC8Bs of all 26 LGAs of Imo State.

------------
Will you be shocked if they don't object to the documents from Imo State?

SAN Ben: My lord, I am presenting 26 LGA form EC8Bs for now for Imo State.
We listed 25 but it’s 26 my lord.

Justice Tsammani: Which one is missing

Justice Ugo: It’s Ihoha North that’s missing.

‘Ihoha North is where SAN Ben is from’

SAN Ben: No my lord, my own is here and complete.

Justice Tsammani: Which is missing ?

SAN Ben: The documents are there my lord, the name is just missing on the schedule.

Justice Tsammani: No problem, we would add it.

SAN: Much grateful, my lord.

SAN Ben has now tendered 26 LGA form EC8Bs of Imo State.

All respondents objected to the documents.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

It's becoming repetitive and predictable,right ?

That's exactly how the drama is unfolding in court.
It's part of the process.
Just Sit back & enjoy.

It is normal for those who are used to court processes and abnormal to unenlightened obidients
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

SAN Ben: The documents are there my lord, the name is just missing on the schedule.

Lp doing double standard,writing one thing on their schedule and doing another in court.they are unfortunately opening the floodgates for technicality and the judge is unfortunately leading them on.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

My Lords have now admitted all Forms EC8Bs in respect of 25 LGAs of Imo State and marked Exhibits PAH1-25.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; KADUNA STATE
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

My Lords have now admitted all Forms EC8Bs in respect of 25 LGAs of Imo State and marked Exhibits PAH1-25.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; KADUNA STATE

Only 25 LGA out of 26 tendered were admitted as evidences because one is still missing.

SAN Ben: My lord apologies, we would look through and tender the one remaining another time.

Justice Tsammani has now admitted 25 LGA form EC8Bs in Imo State as evidences.

Now, let's proceed to Kaduna state as I highlighted earlier on.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by boxypane(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:
And finally ;

Anyone that might come to claim that this thread is bias, should understand the thread was created inthe first place because of HE PETER OBI !
And I will only focus on issue pertaining to that !
If you're angry,go create your own thread !

I won't apologize for that !

APC go create your own unbiased thread !

PDP go create your own unbiased thread
!

WE ARE HE PETER OBI & LABOUR PARTY SUPPORTERS,WE WONT APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!
When he loses come chop fine on top, nor cry foul I!!!
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Only 25 LGA out of 26 tendered were admitted as evidences because one is still missing.

SAN Ben: My lord apologies, we would look through and tender the one remaining another time.

Justice Tsammani has now admitted 25 LGA form EC8Bs in Imo State as evidences.

Now, let's proceed to Kaduna state as I highlighted earlier on.

Petitioners:

They now seek to tender documents of Forms EC8Bs in respect of 19 LGAs in Kaduna State.

All Respondents:

Their position is the same, they object to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons subsequently.

The court noted that they have in the files, documents for 21 LGAs and not 19 as stated by the Petitioners.

The Petitioners inform the court that they will add the extra 2 to make it 21 LGAs as opposed to the earlier 19 mentioned.

The Court:

My Lords ruled that all Forms EC8Bs with respect to 21 LGAs of Kaduna State are hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PAJ1-21.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; OYO STATE
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They now seek to tender documents of Forms EC8Bs in respect of 19 LGAs in Kaduna State.

All Respondents:

Their position is the same, they object to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons subsequently.

The court noted that they have in the files, documents for 21 LGAs and not 19 as stated by the Petitioners.

The Petitioners inform the court that they will add the extra 2 to make it 21 LGAs as opposed to the earlier 19 mentioned.

The Court:

My Lords ruled that all Forms EC8Bs with respect to 21 LGAs of Kaduna State are hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PAJ1-21.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; OYO STATE

Petitioners:

They will now tender INEC certified Forms EC8Bs covering 31 LGAs of Oyo State.

All Respondents
:

They object to the documents for reasons they shall advance in their written Addresses.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
These certified INEC documents are far more than witnesses. INEC will have to deny these documents and bring the right ones. Thats how Uzodinma won from 4th, INEC couldn't bring theirs
Confirmedzombie:

You are very bias and always reporting to raise the hope of the brainwashed obedients.

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by chidiokay: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:
With Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu, Awa Kalu, JS Okutekpa and many other SANs in court, Dr. Livy Uzoukwu SAN leads the Petitioners team. (Not to forget, the bone 🦴 crusher is in court, Vincent Otaokpukpu Esq.)

- Dr. Kemi Pinhero leads the 1st Respondent team.

is these journalism or a Fanbase thread, even if you belong to a side as long as you reporting maintain neutrality ... or just change the headline to Obedient fanbase PTP live update centre.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by a4cube: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
boxypane:

When he loses come chop fine on top, nor cry foul I!!!
na your lose? Na your fine? Na your cry?

8 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
Why not keep an open mind. So, lets assume Obi won base on polling unit results, you still disagree?
Parachoko:
The Pandora Fraud from Agulu will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by toneroforever(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense

This thread is not only about raising our hopes but also about raising ur BP.

13 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
chidiokay:

is these journalism or a Fanbase thread, even if you belong to a side as long as you reporting maintain neutrality ... or just change the headline to Obedient fanbase PTP live update centre.

I guess you missed this public notice!

Do have a great day .

10 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
These certified INEC documents are far more than witnesses. INEC will have to deny these documents and bring the right ones. Thats how Uzodinma won from 4th, INEC couldn't bring theirs

Not true.uzodinma prepared results from 338 units showing he won.obi is just presenting results,he hasn't showed the court what it contains or demonstrated anything

1 Like

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Why not keep an open mind. So, lets assume Obi won base on polling unit results, you still disagree?
Until obi proves he won,the fact is that tinubu won
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They will now tender INEC certified Forms EC8Bs covering 31 LGAs of Oyo State.

All Respondents
:

They object to the documents for reasons they shall advance in their written Addresses.

We are still on OYO state.

Justice is making some written notes.

We are Waiting !

3 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
What are they objecting to? INEC CTCs?
garfield1:

It is normal for those who are used to court processes and abnormal to unenlightened obidients
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
We don't care! We won and will prove it!
garfield1:

Lp doing double standard,writing one thing on their schedule and doing another in court.they are unfortunately opening the floodgates for technicality and the judge is unfortunately leading them on.

7 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Joshchi19(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
We are following Patiently
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Parachoko: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi lost the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency 2015: Court Determines Jonathan’s Eligibility Today / LG In Gombe Converts Toilets To Offices / See What Nigerian Soldiers Were Seen Doing During A Journey. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.