Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (5815 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.uzodinma prepared results from 338 units showing he won.obi is just presenting results,he hasn't showed the court what it contains or demonstrated anything

You have time to respond to him. They keep using Uzodinma as a case study not knowing Uzodinma prepared certified results from 338 units.

Is Peter presenting results ?

Only results from polling unit to polling units can validate obi s claim.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
He will! You think they don't know what they're doing? INEC, even in their righing did not add their CTC results else they'd have known Obi still won!. Margin is lower but he won. With these, there's no need to prove that results were altered because inspite of INEC alterations, Obi still won.

They were just to lady to add it up grin
garfield1:

Not true.uzodinma prepared results from 338 units showing he won.obi is just presenting results,he hasn't showed the court what it contains or demonstrated anything

3 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

We are still on OYO state.

Justice is making some written notes.

We are Waiting !

The number of LGAs tendered by the Petitioners were corrected from 31 to 27.

The Court:

My Lords have now admitted all tendered documents of Forms EC8Bs with respect to 27 LGAs in Oyo State and marked as Exhibits PAK1-27.

As the court pleases.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
I asked him because he is sounding like even if it is proven, Obi can never be president. He is showing hatred rather than objectivity
garfield1:

Until obi proves he won,the fact is that tinubu won

7 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
I said lets assume its proven beyond reasonable doubt, will you accept?
Parachoko:
Obi lost the election

6 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The number of LGAs tendered by the Petitioners were corrected from 31 to 27.

The Court:

My Lords have now admitted all tendered documents of Forms EC8Bs with respect to 27 LGAs in Oyo State and marked as Exhibits PAK1-27.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; CROSS RIVER !
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Yes...he is!
Confirmedzombie:

You have time to respond to him. They keep using Uzodinma as a case study not knowing Uzodinma prepared certified results from 338 units.

Is Peter presenting results ?

Only results from polling unit to polling units can validate obi s claim.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

UP NEXT ; CROSS RIVER !

Petitioners:

They have sought to tender all INEC obtained certified true copies of Forms EC8Bs for 18 LGAs of Cross-River State.

All Respondents:

They object to the admissibility and shall advance their reasons in their final written addresses.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
He will! You think they don't know what they're doing? INEC, even in their righing did not add their CTC results else they'd have known Obi still won!. Margin is lower but he won. With these, there's no need to prove that results were altered because inspite of INEC alterations, Obi still won.

They were just to lady to add it up grin

We are here.let obi prove he won
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
We don't care! We won and will prove it!

You need to care.such mistakes will kill the case
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nature129(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
I asked him because he is sounding like even if it is proven, Obi can never be president. He is showing hatred rather than objectivity

Do you understand this process?

How come LP is tendering a bunch of evidence without stating the essence of tendering the evidence?

For instance, the LP counsel can say they got 25% or won each of the states they tendered in evidence.

I asked this question earlier, but nobody responded.

1 Like

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
What are they objecting to? INEC CTCs?

Inec explained themselves last weekend.get yourself updated son
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They have sought to tender all INEC obtained certified true copies of Forms EC8Bs for 18 LGAs of Cross-River State.

All Respondents:

They object to the admissibility and shall advance their reasons in their final written addresses.

The Court:

The Justices have now admitted into evidence, all tendered documents of Forms EC8Bs in respect to the 18 LGAs of Cross-River State. They are respectively marked Exhibits PAL1-18.

As the court pleases .
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

The Justices have now admitted into evidence, all tendered documents of Forms EC8Bs in respect to the 18 LGAs of Cross-River State. They are respectively marked Exhibits PAL1-18.

As the court pleases .

Petitioners inform the court that they will jump Ebonyi which is not here and tender three more and close for the day.

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
I know you guys are relying on technicalities because you know in your hearts that Tinubu did not win
garfield1:

You need to care.such mistakes will kill the case

5 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
I know you guys are relying on technicalities because you know in your hearts that Tinubu did not win

Obi should do the right thing and stop opening room for technicality

1 Like

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nature129:

How come LP is tendering a bunch of evidence without stating the essence of tendering the evidence?

For instance, the LP counsel can say they got 25% or won each of the states they tendered in evidence.

They are only dumping documents in court.they must demonstrate to the court all the faults polling unit by unit
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tsunami is coming
Nature129:

5 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners inform the court that they will jump Ebonyi which is not here and tender three more and close for the day.

So,

UP NEXT ; EDO STATE
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
When you start saying son, I know you're rattled.

INEC saying they thought that results will be tendered at state level is fo0liznes because how do you get the state if not from the sum of the LG, wards, pollings units in that order
garfield1:

Inec explained themselves last weekend.get yourself updated son

4 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nature129(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi lawyers are coming with a dimension never seen before! Give the evidence, after it has been accepted, tell the court that adding these INEC results places Obi as the winner. They will then bring how they added it and the court will verify it.

INEC will object so the court will asked them to bring their own results. Thats where INEC gets into trouble; they don't have a different result!

This makes perfect sense!

Thank you!

8 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

So,

UP NEXT ; EDO STATE

The reason Ebonyi state was skipped is that the EC8B for Ebonyi State is NOT in Court.

INEC is Yet to Provide them .

By Tomorrow, Hopefully , it’ll be Procured & Tendered!

So,we are proceeding with Edo state,as I said earlier on.

4 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Parachoko: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
I said lets assume its proven beyond reasonable doubt, will you accept?
Yes, I will accept.

But base on the 2023 Presidential Election that was held in February, Obi and Atiku lost to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
You dont get it...inspite of the faults, Obi won by adding the CTC results. You just need an excel sheet and a data analyst to do that. The court will bring theirs to verify. You dont even need witnesses.

Obi is not saying he won, he is saying INEC did not add their results correctly, thats all grin
garfield1:

They are only dumping documents in court.they must demonstrate to the court all the faults polling unit by unit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lets keep an open mind
Parachoko:
Yes, I will accept.

But base on the 2023 Presidential Election that was held in February, Obi and Atiku lost to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The reason Ebonyi state was skipped is that the EC8B for Ebonyi State is NOT in Court.

INEC is Yet to Provide them .

By Tomorrow, Hopefully , it’ll be Procured & Tendered!

So,we are proceeding with Edo state,as I said earlier on.

SAN Ben: Permit me my lord to skip Ebonyi and move to Edo State as we don’t have Ebonyi yet as listed .
We are yet to receive the procurement from INEC.

Justice Tsammani gives a nod

SAN Ben: My lord we have 15 LGA form EC8Bs to tender from Edo State as received and procured from INEC who are the custodians of these document.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nature129(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
DMerciful:
You dont get it...inspite of the faults, Obi won by adding the CTC results. You just need an excel sheet and a data analyst to do that. The court will bring theirs to verify. You dont even need witnesses.

Obi is not saying he won, he is saying INEC did not add their results correctly, thats all grin

I love this explanation 👍👍👍👍

11 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

SAN Ben: Permit me my lord to skip Ebonyi and move to Edo State as we don’t have Ebonyi yet as listed .
We are yet to receive the procurement from INEC.

Justice Tsammani gives a nod

SAN Ben: My lord we have 15 LGA form EC8Bs to tender from Edo State as received and procured from INEC who are the custodians of these document.

All Respondents:

In uniform manner, they objected to the admissibility of the documents and will advance their reasons later.
Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

All Respondents:

In uniform manner, they objected to the admissibility of the documents and will advance their reasons later.

The Counsel to the 4th Respondent observed that on the schedule to the documents, the Petitioners listed one LGA twice and would require some clarifications.

Based on this, the Petitioners noted that it is an error and stepped down one, thereby leaving Forms EC8Bs at 15 LGAs.

The Court:

The documents, Forms EC8Bs of 15 LGAs of Edo State were admitted into evidence by the court and Marked as Exhibits PAM1-15.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; AWKA-IBOM STATE.

1 Like

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

The Counsel to the 4th Respondent observed that on the schedule to the documents, the Petitioners listed one LGA twice and would require some clarifications.

Based on this, the Petitioners noted that it is an error and stepped down one, thereby leaving Forms EC8Bs at 15 LGAs.

The Court:

The documents, Forms EC8Bs of 15 LGAs of Edo State were admitted into evidence by the court and Marked as Exhibits PAM1-15.

As the court pleases.

UP NEXT ; AWKA-IBOM STATE.

Petitioners:

They now seek to tender Forms EC8Bs of 31 LGAs of Akwa-Ibom State.

The Counsel to INEC offered to help the Petitioners in case they are having difficulty sorting their documents... The Petitioners responded with laughter in the air, that INEC deliberately scattered the documents to frustrate them.

Meanwhile...

5 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They now seek to tender Forms EC8Bs of 31 LGAs of Akwa-Ibom State.

The Counsel to INEC offered to help the Petitioners in case they are having difficulty sorting their documents... The Petitioners responded with laughter in the air, that INEC deliberately scattered the documents to frustrate them.

Meanwhile...

All Respondents:
They all objected to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons for the objection in their final written addresses.

The Court:
31 bundles of Forms EC8Bs from 31 LGAs of Akwa-Ibom are hereby admitted & marked as Exhibits PAN1-31.

UP NEXT ; LAGOS STATE.

2 Likes

Re: 6TH JUNE 2023 ; Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
IamV:

All Respondents:
They all objected to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons for the objection in their final written addresses.

The Court:
31 bundles of Forms EC8Bs from 31 LGAs of Akwa-Ibom are hereby admitted & marked as Exhibits PAN1-31.

UP NEXT ; LAGOS STATE.

Petitioners:

The Counsel applied to the court to tender all Forms EC8Bs for all 20 LGAs of Lagos State as evidence they'll use in proving their case at the tribunal.

And as usual..

All Respondents:

They objected and reserved reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Juror Sacked From Mutallab's Trial / Rights Commission’s Boss Declares Assets Publicly: Gej What About U? / Pipeline Explosion Ruin Farms In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.