Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,356 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) (14003 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by gmo10(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Brek:

Lol
Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)
Hong Kong (China) 2.84 $
Finland. 2.29 $
Iceland. 2.20 $
Singapore. 2.19 $
Greece. 2.19 $
Netherlands. 2.18 $
Germany. 2.12 $
Denmark. 2.11 $
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by LaJoe2: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2023
As long as politics is in your favor, you can say anything to justify anything. Thank you Mr. Wike, 'GOD's PR'.
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by tesppidd: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

And it always works for him.
Like I said, asss kissing always works.

But asss kissers should kiss their asses in peace and harmony, enjoy whatever "works" for them
and desist from questioning other people's integrity.
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by tesppidd: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
gmo10:

Hong Kong (China) 2.84 $
Finland. 2.29 $
Iceland. 2.20 $
Singapore. 2.19 $
Greece. 2.19 $
Netherlands. 2.18 $
Germany. 2.12 $
Denmark. 2.11 $
Show us their power generation, employment rate and minimum wages.
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by tesppidd: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Saao:
He made more sense, wike is a smart and lucky politicians I must confess. He is also principled..
Those of you quoiting me, don't even listen to him on channels. He made much sense when he said, APC now have another opportunity to redeem themselves from the past misgovernance, and bad leadership. He was/is principled when he said the power must return to the south if not the election could have been work over for atiku. He was smart because even though he prefer Peter Obi but he knew he will be rob of his mandate by power that be, that's why he supported and rig for Tinubu. And he said he will never leave pdp that is principle. And many more
grin

Stop acting like an 8 year old child being deceived by their parent.

Wike was ready to be VP to Atiku until Atiku ditched him and picked Okowa.

Then all of a sudden "he started fighting for Southern presidency"?

How foolish can you get?

Say what you want, but putting "Wike" and "Principle" together in one sentence

Nigga pleeaaase!

1 Like

Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by Passionate1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
We might as well kill all d bad politicians in Nigeria and ask for forgiveness. . I'm pretty sure God go give us second chance. .
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by gmo10(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
tesppidd:
Show us their power generation, employment rate and minimum wages.
They were able to generate their needed electricity, good wages etc from the money they generate from high petrol pump price. You want cheap fuel and high minimum wage at the same time, no be juju be dat
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by tesppidd: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
gmo10:

They were able to generate their needed electricity, good wages etc from the money they generate from high petrol pump price. You want cheap fuel and high minimum wage at the same time, no be juju be dat
Just hear yourself.

These countries have varying sources of revenue which they used to improve the livelihood of their citizens.

Most are not even oil producing countries.
Their sale of petrol and development went concurrently.

Here we have a country where we've had oil boom, windfalls and surplus yet we can't have power and good jobs.
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by Saao(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
tesppidd:
grin

Stop acting like an 8 year old child being deceived by their parent.

Wike was ready to be VP to Atiku until Atiku ditched him and picked Okowa.

Then all of a sudden "he fought for Southern presidency"?

How foolish can you get?

Say what you want, but putting "Wike" and "Principle" together in one sentence

Nigga pleeaaase!
you need to be tutored about politics, I won't reduce myself arguing with you. Good luck
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Only in this part of the world, politicians will campaign for months, people queue to vote and after election God will decide if the country will be governern Well or misgovern

Who do black men this thing cry
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by LEGHEND(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Saao:
He made more sense, wike is a smart and lucky politicians I must confess. He is also principled..
Those of you quoiting me, don't even listen to him on channels. He made much sense when he said, APC now have another opportunity to redeem themselves from the past misgovernance, and bad leadership. He was/is principled when he said the power must return to the south if not the election could have been work over for atiku. He was smart because even though he prefer Peter Obi but he knew he will be rob of his mandate by power that be, that's why he supported and rig for Tinubu. And he said he will never leave pdp that is principle. And many more

What are you saying?...na colos you dey on?
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by billyG(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
His!This man fall my hand big time....just imagine haw he rigged rivers election for bat....now he his begging vfor appointment...may bat disappoint him.
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by Brek: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
gmo10:

Hong Kong (China) 2.84 $
Finland. 2.29 $
Iceland. 2.20 $
Singapore. 2.19 $
Greece. 2.19 $
Netherlands. 2.18 $
Germany. 2.12 $
Denmark. 2.11 $
The hell is that suppose to Mena?
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by tesppidd: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Saao:
you need to be tutored about politics, I won't reduce myself arguing with you. Good luck
fuc off

Thanks
Re: God Has Given APC Chance To Repent Of Their Sins – Wike (Video) by Babysho(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Saao:

You’re a walking contradiction, my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achebe: Community, Church, Family Fight Over Body / Osinbajo,Obiano,Ikpeazu,Oshiomhole,Kachikwu,Amosun,Umahi Attend NEC In Abuja(pix / FG Denies Secretly Sharing $4Billion Paris, London Club Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.