Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You (35120 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix) / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
is currently expensive
CodeTemplar:
Sell cars and buy bikes and solar system.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
sisisioge:
Trekking sha....all of us go dey healthy last last grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Blaze14k: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Apc zombies love this kinda topic. Most of them are really enjoying the subsidy removal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by trendist: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Are these practiced I'm neighbouring countries where pms sells with no subsidy.

I believe the subsidy removal would curtail excess and sharp practices associated with it. But the government needs to understand that the fund (subsidy) would have to be in circulation in other ways to balance the effect of it's removal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by CodeTemplar: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Meerahbel:
is currently expensive
better than N50k for hundred litres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Kekenary: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Even before the subsidy. This is what I've done. My place of worship, work, school, market and even fueling stations are within 5 mins walking distance. Everything is within reach. [quote author=Meerahbel post=123625051][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by kmonaolapo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
billionman:
Copy and paste

Na your copy and paste
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The thing is not funny

My lexus Es 350 full tank I normally fill with sixteen thousand is now thirty six thousand naira

Yesterday I was about to book God is good motor for my cousin sister from Benin to abuja...only for me to see the prices to be 27,000k
I shock

Go back and smoke more weed. Simple.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by kmonaolapo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
NA YOUR COPY AND PASTE
billionman:
Copy and paste
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by itoba4real(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Not to forget reduce the intake of alcohol and flee from women. Manage your life with your wife. stick to your boyfriend or girlfriend.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by JuanDeDios: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Meerahbel:
*Life after petrol-subsidy removal*

*There is no provision for fuel subsidy in the next budget. Prepare to cushion the effect of its removal.*

*1. Register your children and wards in schools at trekking distance from your house.*

*2. Patronize neighbourhood shops and market.*

*3. Attend neighbourhood places of worship.*

*4. Workers cooperatives should purchase vehicles to convey members to and from work at below commercial rate.*

*5. Many of the issues for which you move around can be settled on the phone.*

*6. Embrace virtual meetings.*

*7. Total distance not more than 5km to-fro should be trekked. Trekking is good for health.*

*8. Think of more innovative ways of reducing your exposure to PMS (Petrol or Gas) economy.*

As funny as some of these may sound, it might be helpful 😂
I agree with bolded. It's a brilliant write-up.

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
wink
JuanDeDios:

I agree with bolded. It's a brilliant write-up.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
How many KVA do you want?
CodeTemplar:
better than N50k for hundred litres.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
[Unfortunately, studies have shown that Nigeris has the largest number of sexually active people in the worldquote author=itoba4real post=123632347]Not to forget reduce the intake of alcohol and flee from women. Manage your life with your wife. stick to your boyfriend or girlfriend.[/quote]
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by JerryOysita: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Get my Laptop power bank for your jobs.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Osashalom: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:
There's a whole lot that hasn't made sense ever since this thieves started talking about removing subsidy. NNPC have been the sole importers of petrol into this country since 2016 after the last administration came in. So who are they paying subsidy claims to? Remember the last President was the Minister of Petroleum and sat over those transactions and details which is strangely why subsidy payment multiplied in their tenure. Now instead of auditing the NNPC and carrying out forensic analysis to purge the rot from the system and sanitize the industry, they chose to end the subsidy payment schedule agta settling themselves for the past 8 years
You know this is quite insightful! Chaiiiiiiii this is real whisle blowing ooo but they won't take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Allisgud: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Federal should add bicycle to the palliative,they should clear one way for cycling
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Chetas81(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
People from this part of the world always amazed me based on their Mentality, now you forbids refinery kindly enjoy your trekking 😜
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by errandsdotng: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Eliminate travel costs. Get things done easily.

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Ifiegboria(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Instal solar. Contact me today
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by CodeTemplar: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Meerahbel:
How many KVA do you want?
want how?
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by isycollins(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=Meerahbel post=123625051][/quote]
It is not a small thing seriously

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Blitzerz: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Why not reduce politicians salary and allowances?

You people should keep deceiving yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
Image123:
One very important thing to help is to know that subsidy is gone for good. Don't blame Tinubu or your village people. Endure, joy comes in the morning not some unserious Obikererenke lamba.

As long as Nigeria is concerned, don't make any promise to anymore based on any proposed/implemented policy.

No policy in Nigeria has ever yielded the expected result(s).

Experience will teach you better, when you realize petrol price will still be high in 2030.

2 Likes

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by isycollins(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
During this period everyone will know how to spend money now
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
No more Big Boys or oppressing in my compound and area... Everywhere just dey quiet, even for night! Whether light dey or not! grin

Most Nigerians just like to show off!

Las las, everybody don get the memo!

Humility everywhere!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by williemichael(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ithink you are right to some extent. But what about those unecessary spending we do that also not helping us, eg cable TV etc.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Cmanforall: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
RoadMozart:
How about getting an electric bike?

How about travellers, any tip for them?
You need on gen to charge it grin

1 Like

Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
What are the equipment you want to power with solar?
CodeTemplar:
want how?
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
I stopped using cable tv since 2020. It been smart Tv all the way
williemichael:
Ithink you are right to some extent. But what about those unecessary spending we do that also not helping us, eg cable TV etc.
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Meerahbel: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
No more Big Boys or oppressing in my compound and area... Everywhere just dey quiet, even for night! Whether light dey or not! grin

Most Nigerians just like to show off!

Las las, everybody don get the memo!

Humility everywhere!!!
grin
Re: Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You by Patode: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Reduce or eliminate contributions for befitting burials.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.