Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,435 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman (12493 Views)

LP Is Going Into Extinction: Prophet Olujobi Warns Sanwo-olu, Others / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by APCNig: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
floret23:
A whole national vice chairman of APC can feel the frustration of nigerians but for ethnoreligious reasons, a suffering Muideen Tiamiyu from Iragbiiji would say otherwise. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon I hate the hypocrisy of my people.

I understand you. It was formerly post-election loss trauma, now it has aggravated into depression. If Peter Giringori Obitaru had ruled his state very well, how come he ran away from there to hide in Lagos which Tinubu and his successive handpicked successors built?
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by Cloudflare: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Politically? igbo is a tribe is about 35 million, you exalted Kanu nnamdi the cancerous criminal and Ekpa, they are popular because you support their terrorism

Apparently Igbo as a tribe is more than 60million. Dude, don't let tribalism becloud your sense of reasoning. Verify things before posting online
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by Emola12(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
floret23:
A whole national vice chairman of APC can feel the frustration of nigerians but for ethnoreligious reasons, a suffering Muideen Tiamiyu from Iragbiiji would say otherwise. Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon I hate the hypocrisy of my people.
olorun oba ko ni ba Ayo yin je

1 Like

Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by bukarolz: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Igbos made it popular, if Peter Obi couldn't make PDP win presidential election against buhari, Peter Obi couldn't influence Anambra governorship election for PDP or Maduka, just like Kanu nnamdi the cancerous terrorist
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by ufotunang: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yes you are saying the truth
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by HRMK: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
i dont agree with you!obi was from apga to pdp and to lp!he was part of the old brigade!he played a fast one on nigerians by using religion and ethnicity to capture votes!there is nothing speciat about obi and labour party which has also become the beautiful bride of nlc!!
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by Fearyourcreator: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Illuminatiship:
It will never be well with any Nigerian politician that has stolen
And civil servants too
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by Emma513: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Igbos made it popular, if Peter Obi couldn't make PDP win presidential election against buhari, Peter Obi couldn't influence Anambra governorship election for PDP or Maduka, just like Kanu nnamdi the cancerous terrorist
I AM AN IGBO BOY, I LIKE THIS COMMENT

1 Like

Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by begge: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Tinubu and bubu its like akara and bread
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by carolynwenzz331: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2023
When it comes to downloading YouTube videos and converting them to MP3 or MP4 formats, one reliable online tool you can use is yttomp3.biz. This website specializes in providing a seamless conversion experience. Begin by visiting https://www.yttomp3.biz and locating the desired YouTube video. Copy its URL and paste it into the designated field on the website. Select the preferred output format, such as MP3 for audio or MP4 for video. Afterward, click on the "Convert" or "Download" button, and yttomp3.biz will swiftly process the video, generating a download link for you. By clicking on the link, you can effortlessly save the converted file to your device. It's important to remember that respecting copyright laws is crucial, and downloaded content should only be used for personal or authorized purposes.
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by Illuminatiship(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

And civil servants too
Ok
Re: LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman by Fearyourcreator: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Rather Kill Myself Than To Commit Suicide / Okonjo-Iweala & Sanusi Disagree On National Debt Policy / Proposed N5 Petrol Levy A Huge Joke – NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.