Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning (18254 Views)

Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by fabolouz1(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
They should avoid rancour and abide by the NEC decision.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by kokorokoman: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:
My guy don see say Lagos State different from Federal. He thinks these are Lagos State House of Assembly members
must you people be negative and bitter?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by simfrost90210: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2023
😒chai chai chai., nsogbu dị oo
.., the funny thing is, these men don't give a flying f*ck about the citizens and the country's financial crisis.. their focus is just about how they'll arrange themselves to be sharing and allocating monies to themselves properly 😒

Just so unfortunate!
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by bluecircle470: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:
My guy don see say Lagos State different from Federal. He thinks these are Lagos State House of Assembly members

What you’re saying is not even corresponding

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by LivingSage: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2023
is that Tambowal im seeing
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by RacistProudIgbo: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2023
omoadeleye:
Lol, nothing for south east.

They don't always work for something but they always have the entitled mentality.

When others work for something, they will work against the person and will layer be shouting to have something in the name of balance.

Balance gbuogi there grin

Will you shut up there, South East holds such post in the past than your region two times, with or without it that won't stop us buying more of your lands.

Get that clear.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Okwyjesus(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

They don't always work for something but they always have the entitled mentality.

When others work for something, they will work against the person and will layer be shouting to have something in the name of balance.

Kano man is penciled for DSP and Tinubu lost Kano. Were they crucified?

Sentimental politics won't help Nigeria. What if Obi or Atiku won.

All we want is a working nation.
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by famology(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2023
alobright17:

Same way Obi and supporters will see that Anambra governorship manhood reclaim is not same as presidential manhood reclaim.

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Which one be manhood inside? Obi loss manhood?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Hoelujohn: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2023
bluecircle470:

What you’re saying is not even corresponding
What I am saying is that if it were to be LSHA members he will just command them and they dare not go against his wish but he can't do such at the federal level. He is already smelling disgrace that's why he is pleading.
I hope you understand now since your level of comprehension is still low
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by PeterObi4LP: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

You are the one complaining on their behalf. SE no send anybody.

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by DaveHarry(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2023
MrUchenna1:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the book
Don't misuse the Legend's lyrics. Doesn't even correlate with what is been said now

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by 2016easy2017: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Better.

What that Buhari ( may evil befall him forever) did, by now that Aisha would do well to just divorce him and leave him to till a miserable death
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Ewedegubbler: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Anybody can be Senate President except nzogbu nzogbu people

no wahala. but that doesn't stop them from buying up all ur lands and turning ur whole family to tenants
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Naijadaily: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Pure fake news, planted by Akpabio trash blog... Go to the Presidents handle there's nothing like that.
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Manolo3107: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunofgod:
Drug pusher....
Your mumu ehn,na raise to power 10,he is no longer a sniffer but now a pusher,No wonder una population don reduce for east,most of them are either at the airport about to push,while majority they literd for various Asian prisonz..Enikure

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by abobote: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2023
How will there be check and balance, when the president single handedly picked the Senate president and the speaker
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by topatee: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:
what's the difference between Federal and Lagos mumu,
NLC/TUC Strike cancelled
Hospital strike cancelled
Monday Sit at home in SE cancelled
Subsidy past tense
what else do you want in just 1 week

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by jahsharon: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:

The JAGABAN will teach you politics again
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Sunofgod:
Drug pusher....
Akpabio will be elected as Senate president

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by izonborn098(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:
that is your own thinking sha
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by AutoConsult: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Dapson73:

Keep deceiving yourself. Even when Asiwaju was an ordinary citizen, he was able to installed the NASS leadership of 10th Assembly in person of Lawan & Gbajabiamila.

Talk less of now that Jagaban is now the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Lol. Tell the fool
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by AMI3(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2023
MrUchenna1:
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the book

Redemption. U got it right bro.
I miss my legend

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by MyMouth(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Only a political mumu aka obidients would think Tinubu won't have his way in this
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Yoighaman(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Jimoh Ibrahim left the chat group smiley
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by kayode4arch: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
Don't mind them brother, they will all put there egg in one basket 🧺 before and during election and later start shouting equity in sharing position. They should always work for it first by building bridges with other regions and tribes. Not by insulting others as slave to other region.

omoadeleye:

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by JeffreyD1(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Me I like the Apkabio Idea
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by bluecircle470: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:

What I am saying is that if it were to be LSHA members he will just command them and they dare not go against his wish but he can't do such at the federal level. He is already smelling disgrace that's why he is pleading.
I hope you understand now since your level of comprehension is still low

Hatred is in your blood and lineage….
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Tareq1105: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Tinubu is wiser than you.
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Resurrection212:
I'm igbo but I support akpabio and oppose that stupid thing called kalu.
are u part of those voting? It's 109 Senators that ll decide not u not even tinubu self... So spare us d sermon of u are Igbo...
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Tareq1105: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
abobote:
How will there be check and balance, when the president single handedly picked the Senate president and the speaker

VP is the Senate President in the US, so google how they ensure check and balance.
Re: President Tinubu Appeals To Apc Senators-elect To Abide By APC Zoning by Boldkrammy: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Anybody can be Senate President except nzogbu nzogbu people

Unfortunately an Igbo man does not need any government position to succeed. We are self-made. We help others to succeed, we help others to develop their business sense 😄

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri / Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City / Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.