Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! (2376 Views)

Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / Night Of The Long Knives? Atiku Is Clearing All Southern Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by finestedim(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
The past general elections left me with valuable experiences that will be indelible in my mind for the longest of time. The presidential election was where my interest lied, because the presidency and ofcourse the federal government is the life-wire of the country's development and progress. Who we chose or elected was vital to the entire growth of the country.

H.E Peter Obi was my preferred choice as former President Buhari's successor, not because of religious or tribal sentiments, but because I felt he was the best man for the job; bearing in mind the hardship and woes the APC has inflicted on Nigerian, as well as a lesser evil compared to other candidates who contested against him.

The outcome of the election was not what most Nigerians, especially the youths expected as Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu was declared winner of the 2023 presidential election. Some said the election was rigged in favour of the APC being the rulling party, while others said he really won the election as results reflected the wish of teeming Nigerians. Other quarters of the country believed that H.E Peter Obi actually won the election. Although, the court is yet to decide who the true winner of the 2023 Presidential Election is as the case is still being deliberated at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT).

H. E Bola Ahmed Tinubu has only been president for about 13 days, and we're beginning to see imperative and bold moves previous presidents could not make. From the subside removal to timely invention on matters of public interest. For the first time since I started following national politics, the president would have meetings with heads of government and agencies openly for the public to see and hear their deliberations and decision afterwards. With President Tinubu, no behind closed doors with Governors and others. Everything is made public for all to see.

According to a report released by StatiSense, Nigeria gained about +5.22% at the Nigeria Stock Exchange Market, the highest for a new president since 1999. With this momentum and positives, I think Nigerians should expect the best from his administration. Although, these are early days, but let's be optimistic and remain hopeful for a better and prosperous Nigeria for us all.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by LagosFirstSon: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dey disguise you hear.. You want to force Tinubu down our throat but we are wiser than most of you ..

14 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by danvon(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
He is really trying, it's the people he surrounds himself with that are the problem now

Buhari took like one month holiday after being elected

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Ihateheadslamer: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Dey play
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by LegendHero(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
finestedim:
“I will Appoint Edim Michael Minister If He Congratulates Me” - President-elect, Tinubu Promises.

President-elect, Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has promised to appoint media personality, Mr. Edim Michael minister if he congratulates him. Sen. Tinubu made this promise while addressing newsmen in Abuja after he was presented with the certificate of return by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) chairman, Prof. Mahmud Yakubu alongside his Vice, Sen. Ibrahim Shettima following their victory at the polls on Saturday, 25th February, 2023.

Edim, known to be a popular critic of Sen. Tinubu, especially after his emergence as the next president of Nigeria. Mr. Edim feels Sen. Tinubu is not fit to preside over 200 million Nigerians as a result of his allege poor and dwindling health situation.

OP this is you in March accusing Tinubu of having poor health.

So suddenly you’ve seen the good in Tinubu after you’ve been deceived by Peter Obi fan boys?

I’ve noticed something. Most social media pages now suddenly have lot of people supporting Tinubu as against pre-election. Whether Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, the trend is the same. I’m even surprised now that YouTube page of frontline media also have the same trend like ChannelsTV and etc.

ELupee people ran a good propaganda during that election period and I think their strategy worked very well on the uninformed youths. What I now don’t understand is that, how exactly did you people fall for the propaganda?

I love what the handlers of Tinubu are doing now. They are showcasing Tinubu right there from the state house. No secrecy and no waiting on media houses to tell us what was discussed. We are using our korokoro eyes and ear to hear what’s going on directly from the Villa.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by ignis: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Agbadoist and different strategies.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Quintopia: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
finestedim:
The past general elections left me with valuable experiences that will be indelible in my mind for the longest of time. The presidential election was where my interest lied, because the presidency and ofcourse the federal government is the life-wire of the country's development and progress. Who we chose or elected was vital to the entire growth of the country.

H.E Peter Obi was my preferred choice as former President Buhari's successor, not because of religious or tribal sentiments, but because I felt he was the best man for the job; bearing in mind the hardship and woes the APC has inflicted on Nigerian, as well as a lesser evil compared to other candidates who contested against him.

The outcome of the election was not what most Nigerians, especially the youths expected as Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu was declared winner of the 2023 presidential election. Some said the election was rigged in favour of the APC being the rulling party, while others said he really won the election as results reflected the wish of teeming Nigerians. Other quarters of the country believed that H.E Peter Obi actually won the election. Although, the court is yet to decide who the true winner of the 2023 Presidential Election is as the case is still being deliberated at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT).

H. E Bola Ahmed Tinubu has only been president for about 13 days, and we're beginning to see imperative and bold moves previous presidents could not make. From the subside removal to timely invention on matters of public interest. For the first time since I started following national politics, the president would have meetings with heads of government and agencies openly for the public to see and hear their deliberations and decision afterwards. With President Tinubu, no behind closed doors with Governors and others. Everything is made public for all to see.

According to a report released by StatiSense, Nigeria gained about +5.22% at the Nigeria Stock Exchange Market, the highest for a new president since 1999. With this momentum and positives, I think Nigerians should expect the best from his administration. Although, these are early days, but let's be optimistic and remain hopeful for a better and prosperous Nigerian for us all.

You are a true Nigerian.

God bless you for your maturity and honest approach to national issues.

13 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
My question is what has the tinubu done that has changed the plight of Nigerians so far

Fuel is now a problem, ok to appoint gbajabiamila and akume now is the achievement abi

Buhari really killed standard sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by YouandiAllofus: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
While his antecedents so far are quite encouraging and worthy of commendations, it might be too early throwing caution to the wind of the skepticism trailing his person owing to what charaterizes his traits according to speculations available in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by relaxandsmile: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Quintopia:

You are a true Nigerian.

God bless you for your maturity and honest approach to national issues.
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Jeffrey22(m): 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
I voted for OBI and still hoping tribunal favours Obi

So far I've not seen anything bad with tinubu government but it's too early to judge sha

If not for anything I'm enjoying light since last week for my area

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by lecowas: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
While his antecedents so far are quite encouraging and worthy of commendations, it might be too early throwing caution to the wind of the skepticism trailing his person owing to what charaterizes his traits according to speculations available in the public domain.

And what exactly characterizes his traits? He has been proven multiple times to be far better in governance and he is proving it again. But most people are more concerned about a certain "speculation available in the public domain" when there are obvious facts pointing otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Every administration begins its tenure with its best most eye-catching moves. Besides, anybody will do better than Buhari. Nothing spectacular yet for me
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by jmoore(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
You have to be myopic to give Tinubu a pass mark for a tenure that has not reached a month.

On what basis are you even giving him a pass mark?
1_ Poverty: Poor people are spending more on transportation, which means poverty level is increasing.

2. Inflation is rising more: Is inflation a good thing for Nigeria currently?

3. Small businesses which are the livewire of the economy have been hit with a sudden rise in their cost of production

4. Some states have declared two days sit at home for their workers because of petrol subsidy removal. A underdeveloped country having 3 working days is a good thing?
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Parachoko: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
finestedim:

The outcome of the election was not what most Nigerians, especially the youths expected as Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu was declared winner of the 2023 presidential election.
You're right about the hardship under Buhari but you're wrong about Pandora being the best man for the job

Base on his performance in Anambra State, he would have being a disaster.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Ofunaofu: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tinubu success so far is to plunge Nigerians into hardship and pain
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by SpatialKing(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
finestedim:

According to a report released by StatiSense, Nigeria gained about +5.22% at the Nigeria Stock Exchange Market, the highest for a new president since 1999. With this momentum and positives, I think Nigerians should expect the best from his administration. Although, these are early days, but let's be optimistic and remain hopeful for a better and prosperous Nigerian for us all.

Obi was never your preferred candidate
Please stop this unnecessary and needless propaganda
If you want to hype your delusional messiah Tinubu please do and do it well

Stop dragging Peter Obi to the conversation
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by DesChyko: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Yeah, right. This is obvious as almost all the posts in this account is centered around Peter Obi. 😎
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by chidiokay: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Dey disguise you hear.. You want to force Tinubu down our throat but we are wiser than most of you ..

You can hang that picture in your office, if you ever get a chance to own one.

Peter Obi official portrait go make sense for your bedroom

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by candygist: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You be clown.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Martinsmine(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
No allow social media see you.
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Dicado: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
finestedim:

Lol... This is his first tenure! Secondly, he has case in the Tribunal. Biden started signing bills the very first day he was elected which means he was prepared. Tinubu is just going to meetings to ask for people's opinions because he has none. And, he's eager to sign anything that will look good in the eyes of the people now because the pressure is on him. Let the time elapse and see how he sleeps all day waiting for his 8 years tenure to expire. Buhari himself was not in power because he was surrounded with tribal minded set of people.
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by Ohraykon: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Peter obi is coming!!!
Re: President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! by izonborn098(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

by ranting on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wale Akinterinwa: A Financial Strategist Giant / Statisense: Top 10 Most Watched Movies By Nigerians On Netflix Q1 2024 / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Touch Down In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.