Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah (40798 Views)

Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by RillJ(m): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Now that you know, put in your best with him to make Nigeria better
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by BigBen23(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

I know BAT didn't win this election. Obi did. But the truth remains the fact that Tinubu is in for a better Nigeria.
Hoping our mandate is restored tho because what Tinubu can do, Obi can do it better
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by newnigerdelta00: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

Did he mention Tinubu there?
That was after Peter Obi had met with them. He meant Peter Obi mr man

See your bad mind
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Igwe9(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Tosin67:

Oponu. Peter Obi met with all opposition members elect. In what capacity brother ode?
the guy that was interviewed is a member of apc ode?
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by GoodGovernance: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2023
What else do you expect?APC blood flows in their family na.

His elder brother Uche Ogah was a Minister of State for Mines and Steel Development in the APC led federal government.

The guy only capitalised on the LP popularity in South East, as a stepping stone.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Gajagojo: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
It appears 95% of Labour Party members are illiterates.

I have never knew... really?

Besides, what is "this man is prepaad"?

Our laws are written in English language. How will an illiterate understand them, not to talk of carrying out legislative functions with them?

Anyway, the semi illiterate can now go back to where he was elected and tell them he has finally met with the great Asiwaju. He should not forget to explain to them the huge difference between first class and 3rd class graduates.

So you corrected your solecism?
When people are speaking in front of a camera they do not have that luxury
What is said cannot be unspoken

Only petty people major in minors

On the basis of one error you come out with such a bilious and vicious vituperation. I am sure you cannot have good interpersonal skills
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by BrownSugq: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:

So you people elected someone who is a meth dealer and turn around to accuse the president for drug crimes

Unbelievable
We used him as a control to comfirm what you people has been saying about not being a crime for a drug dealer like Tinubu to contest for president
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by JagabanBorgu: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi remain the benchmark.
#stopthemanufestostealing
The Anambra Obi ruled for 8 years is not a bench mark, what happened?

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Busy76: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

It's obvious that you don't understand English or comprehend simple grammar
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Igwe9(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Busy76:

It's obvious that you don't understand English or comprehend simple grammar
Simply question and you are here acting bushy bushy
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Laple0541(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Someone earlier said "NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE BOLA TINUBU, IF YOU HAVE A ONE ON ONE CONVERSATION WITH HIM YOU WILL SURELY LOVE HIM".

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Raskimonojendor: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2023
He realized that they have been fed propaganda for months.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2023
BrownSugq:

Nothing serious,he is a well known meth man in Abia state.
He never knew he would get to this level of being member elect.
He is overwhelmed
what does that says of the igbos that voted a meth man

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by gotnel: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2023
awuri4:
That's his cup of tea. After all Chris ngige was also prepared and intelligent governor like Tinubu. But one thing is in with them. They were prepared and intelligent on a stolen mandate. Tinubu is on a stolen mandate, he must have to relinquish is to the real owner to show true love of the nation. We are in court already. Just like ngige case, Tinubu is a deja vu waiting to happen.
For your information, if olodo Buhari can be president for 8years, even a kindergarten can rule Nigeria.
Peter Obi remain the benchmark.
#stopthemanufestostealing
In your own small mind.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Lobotomy02: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Lol.

Smh.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Sijo01(f): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2023
It takes an intelligent person to be a druglord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Okhuadams(m): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi
The disobediently disobedient pple will not like. They will the man has been bribed coming from an LP man that means the sensible Nigerians that voted him no make mistake be dat Sai JAGABAN
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Okhuadams(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
It appears 95% of Labour Party members are illiterates.

I have never knew... really?

Besides, what is "this man is prepaad"?

Our laws are written in English language. How will an illiterate understand them, not to talk of carrying out legislative functions with them?

Anyway, the semi illiterate can now go back to where he was elected and tell them he has finally met with the great Asiwaju. He should not forget to explain to them the huge difference between first class and 3rd class graduates.
As e dey pain and worry you e dey sweet the LP man. Go and hug the red sea
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Okhuadams(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Are you sure you didn't see any PICC line in Tinubu's left arm? Kindly check again for those obi..dot people

Are you sure Tinubu is not a clone? Maybe he has been replaced with Aboubakar from Mali by the CIA?
Kindly confirm sir

Tinubu is the greatest politician from Africa. Yes it's true that as an old man he may not be as healthy as a youth but his mind and brain is a national treasure

He's too brilliant to be ignored. Even his core enemies know his worth and tremble at the mention of his name

Notice how those who malign his name, bow their heads when they're opportuned to see him

His influence and power even without being the president is tremendous

I pray he succeeds cos his success means Nigeria will benefit

Ipob are now supporting senator yari who was as useless as a governor as their Peter Obi to be senate president just to mock the nation for choosing muslims to lead and to frustrate Tinubu's administration

They never mean well for Nigeria. God will continue to disgrace them. AMEN
As e dey pain u e dey sweet the LP mam
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Underestimate Tinubu at your own risk

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Okhuadams(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar. As e dey pain you e dey sweet the LP man

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by PopQueenAgency: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
This man is a moose.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Igwe9(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Okhuadams:
I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar. As e dey pain you e dey sweet the LP man
no wahala, na win win or loss loss situation for us all, no be so ndi APShit?
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Burruchaga71(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
The DRUG LORD can serve you and your family not me abeg.

Anuofia...
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Basic123: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
onuman:

An octogenarian Tinubu who is also sick is not fit to preside over any modern country. Stop putting down here the figments of your imagination.
He is not like your miserable father who became useless at 30yrs old!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Tyktoker: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
I had always believed Tinubu will perform above all previous presidents but buhari's hate, ethnic and religious bigotry and prioritization of interest almost cost him the seat!
Estello:

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by plaindealer: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
The attack and dragging don begin....

Intolerant, tribal and toxic Pandora ipob mob.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Bigkoko: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
No billionaire is a fool. They are all damn intelligent including Asiwaju. That we don't want him anywhere near CBN vaults & oil & gas reserves in Nigeria is a matter of principle, not hatred nor over looking his other expertise. Asiwaju is actually intelligent but .......... his shaddy deals and willingness to trade lives for political gains is legendary
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by kosiebe(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Are you sure you didn't see any PICC line in Tinubu's left arm? Kindly check again for those obi..dot people

Are you sure Tinubu is not a clone? Maybe he has been replaced with Aboubakar from Mali by the CIA?
Kindly confirm sir

Tinubu is the greatest politician from Africa. Yes it's true that as an old man he may not be as healthy as a youth but his mind and brain is a national treasure

He's too brilliant to be ignored. Even his core enemies know his worth and tremble at the mention of his name

Notice how those who malign his name, bow their heads when they're opportuned to see him

His influence and power even without being the president is tremendous

I pray he succeeds cos his success means Nigeria will benefit

Ipob are now supporting senator yari who was as useless as a governor as their Peter Obi to be senate president just to mock the nation for choosing muslims to lead and to frustrate Tinubu's administration

They never mean well for Nigeria. God will continue to disgrace them. AMEN
I Say A Very Big Amen To That Your Prayer
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Charly68: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Let's work together to make Nigeria better .. the time of divide and rule is gone forever .. let's make Nigeria the best economy in Africa .. I love to see a nation that other African nations will be coming to learn how to govern like American is doing all over the world today.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by gmo10(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

It's time you give up already.

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by ufuosman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
I laugh 😂 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.