Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah (40824 Views)

Speakership: LP Chides Rep-elect, Aguocha Who Is Backing APC Zoning Arrangement / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Kano Police Detain Rep-Elect, Aliyu Madaki For Brandishing A Gun During Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by xtivin(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu actions this few days has been very impressive, we thank God we have averted another inexperienced handlers like Obi and Atiku. I am not a fan of him anyways but his experience and influence in both business and politics home and abroad is what this country needs ASAP. Buhari has done very much damage and Tinubu himself has been diplomatic in revealing Buhari ineptitude.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Ome time baron.....bourdilion king......Accountant....school at chicago.....ex governor of lagos state....amd now President of Nigeria.....what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by deeva2: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the IDAN.

Everyone who's met him in the last one week has gone away feeling motivated & optimistic about a brighter Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by PANDA2: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Godwin Ogah is an 1mbecile. He never knew Tinubu, a man who was Nadeco kingpin,governor of Lagos, and made governors, ministers, Vice Presidents and president is So intelligent.
It is careless statements like this that expose how semi literate so of this new set of lawmakers are.
Fool.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Bhol28: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2023
Thank God we all didn't fall mugun for all those fake photoshops and edited videos of Balablu.All those doctored speeches.TINUBU is the real UNIFIER,Intelligent,very experienced.That is why God cleared the way for him to emerge

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Mickykarim: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Tinubu met the lawmakers-elect from opposition political parties over the intensifying leadership tussle.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

WE TOLD YOU PEOPLE AND NOW THAT YOU KNOW.

https://mickykarim./2023/06/09/a-new-dawn-by-no-mean-feat/
https://www.nairaland.com/7129692/true-meaning-asiwaju-he-breasted
https://www.nairaland.com/6976395/service-beckons

PRESIDENT Bola Ahmed Tinubu WOULD BE THE BEST PRESIDENT Nigeria EVER HAD AND THE BEST EVER HAPPENED FOR Nigeria.

Since, they made the best never had, never happened.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by PointB: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Thieves and arm robbers are usually quite 'smart', so are drug barons and election riggers. Until their luck runs out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by juman(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2023
All LP candidates were fake candidates, their fate are in the hand of the court.
The president can intervene like other third world countries.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by juman(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2023
God bless Nigeria.
Thank you buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Decamp loading... grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by tyinfinity: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu is Abubakar from Mali .
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by keymatt(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Yes we all know Tinubu is an intelligent thief. But not intelligent enough.

grin
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by dondo83(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
No doubt about that, but he's very cunny as well.......that man is a crook...

I need a job around Lagos, anyone but Fast food supervisor/Administrative Assistant is preferable.... I'm based in lag... OND holder..

Meanwhile, Someone should please help me financially to survive this trying period... Times are really hard
00 55
99 78
10 Access.... God bless

Would have easily helped you but since you people can’t be constructive in criticizing then keep on wallowing in poverty until obi gets his manhood

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by onuman: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2023
Estello:
The House of Representatives member elect of the Labour Party in Isiuakwato/Umunneochi federal constituency Abia state, Amobi Godwin Ogah praised Nigeria's president Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1667046926892646400?t=v7P-_4YR5sptENKy-dWnqw&s=19

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar

AHouse of Representatives member-elect on the platform of the Labour Party, Godwin Amobi Ogar has extolled President Bola Tinubu, saying he never knew the APC presidential flagbearer was so intelligent and prepared to serve Nigeria.

Amobi, who was elected from Abia State, stated this in an interview he granted to newsmen after the meeting between the federal lawmakers-elect and Tinubu at the State House to resolve the ongoing leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

By his comments, the LP House of Reps member subtly denounced Peter Obi, his party’s presidential candidate, who is still contending the victory of Tinubu at the Presidential Election Petition Court in Abuja.

The meeting was attended by opposition senators-elect and House of Representatives members-elect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Labour Party (LP) and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), among other opposition parties at the State House in Abuja.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, Amobi said, “Well, I can tell you that today is my best day, today I’m so happy that I’m an elected member seeing my President talking. In fact I never knew that this man is so intelligent. I never knew that this man is so prepared to serve this country.

“I saw the love, I saw the character, I saw the charisma, the belief that Nigeria can be a better nation. So I’m so glad that the meeting we have today is going to take us a little bit to a more stabilised house. Now, even without talking to us again, we’ve agreed that we are going towards the government decision. Not minding, I’m of Labour Party.

“As at now, the party is not the issue; we’re talking about building the Nation, we’re talking about the unity of the nation.”

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/09/i-never-knew-tinubu-so-intelligent-prepared-nigeria-labour-party-federal-lawmaker-amobi

"I HAVE NEVER KNEW THAT...." ------- Rep Ogah.

Half-baked.
Sorry for those he is representing..

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Neoteny7: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2023
Igwe9:

Did he mention Tinubu there?
That was after Peter Obi had met with them. He meant Peter Obi mr man

Take some Panadol, you'll be alright before evening.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by complexstuffs(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2023
Godwin Ogar is threading on dangerous grounds because speaking the truth to IPOB/OBIDIENTS is very dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Cyberterror: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2023
I just pray that IPOB terrorists don't go after him for saying this harmless truth. He must move with bullet proof cars henceforth. That's how dangerous the south east has become.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by hohafrank(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Hope was not misquoted out of context. They is nothing these fools can't fabricate. Propagada is always their trade marks.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Ezmans: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Are you sure you didn't see any PICC line in Tinubu's left arm? Kindly check again for those obi..dot people

Are you sure Tinubu is not a clone? Maybe he has been replaced with Aboubakar from Mali by the CIA?
Kindly confirm sir

Tinubu is the greatest politician from Africa. Yes it's true that as an old man he may not be as healthy as a youth but his mind and brain is a national treasure

He's too brilliant to be ignored. Even his core enemies know his worth and tremble at the mention of his name

Notice how those who malign his name, bow their heads when they're opportuned to see him

His influence and power even without being the president is tremendous

I pray he succeeds cos his success means Nigeria will benefit

Ipob are now supporting senator yari who was as useless as a governor as their Peter Obi to be senate president just to mock the nation for choosing muslims to lead and to frustrate Tinubu's administration

They never mean well for Nigeria. God will continue to disgrace them. AMEN
even in early 80s tinubu taught alhaji lateef jakande good governance & tinubu build low income estates in lagos & named it after jakande but today jakande is building high income & empty estates which are being bought by criminals civil servants

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by aristocats(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2023
#
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by obembet(f): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm glad you've been healed of myopia caused by your ethnic sentiments. Tinubu is a genius, he has been preparing for this Presidency his whole life, he knows the inner workings of government.

I hope they will not kill that man, I don't trust those Obidient unknown gunmen

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by gigabyte13: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2023
Eluuuuuppppppppp
One of una elected candidate don talk say
Batman na the man for the Job
What sayeth thou.....?
Children of hate, perdition and destruction

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by onuman: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2023
Cyberterror:
I just pray that IPOB terrorists don't go after him for saying this harmless truth. He must move with bullet proof cars henceforth. That's how dangerous the south east has become.

Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators - are terrorists.
IPOB has no violence as motto.

What is the motto of Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators?
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Alliswell248: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Thank God, I never wasted my vote.
My wife equally listened to me
Nigeria would be great.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Joshua4750: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2023
If you are sure you did your KYC already, reach out to me for PI exchange at best rate. 09074304377
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Are you sure you didn't see any PICC line in Tinubu's left arm? Kindly check again for those obi..dot people

Are you sure Tinubu is not a clone? Maybe he has been replaced with Aboubakar from Mali by the CIA?
Kindly confirm sir

Tinubu is the greatest politician from Africa. Yes it's true that as an old man he may not be as healthy as a youth but his mind and brain is a national treasure

He's too brilliant to be ignored. Even his core enemies know his worth and tremble at the mention of his name

Notice how those who malign his name, bow their heads when they're opportuned to see him

His influence and power even without being the president is tremendous

I pray he succeeds cos his success means Nigeria will benefit

Ipob are now supporting senator yari who was as useless as a governor as their Peter Obi to be senate president just to mock the nation for choosing muslims to lead and to frustrate Tinubu's administration

They never mean well for Nigeria. God will continue to disgrace them. AMEN

It's okay to elevate Tinubu to the status of godhood... But, insulting Peter Obi is beyond idiotic!

This is the problem with most Tinubu and Obi supporters! Y'all don't have the decency nor intelligence of higher animals.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by omenka(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2023
The president doesn't even need validation anyone. As long as he keeps doing the right thing, the general attitude of Nigerians who don't see white and call it black will validate and vindicate him.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by simfrost90210: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin they have come again 2x
Oh, they have come again!
See them, they have come again, come again!
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Karemarealty288(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2023
Tinubu has always been an intelligent fellow, some of us where just against his state of health but so far so good he is 100% better than what we had as president previously. Something is telling me that he is here to make name through great change. I wish him the best of luck. Am yet to hear that the Tinubu we are seeing is an AI generated one but to God be the glory he isn't doing badly.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by onuman: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2023
I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent, Prepared For Nigeria – Labour Party Federal Lawmaker, Amobi Ogar.

The lawmaker did not mention Tinubu.
The lawmaker will soon come on air to clarify himself.
Re: I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah by Basic123: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2023
Zico5:
If you have not seen Tinubu talking, you will think he is a nonentity by the way these obidients projected him. Tinubu of today is 1000% better than peter Obi and that's the truth these people cannot contend with. A first class product from Chicago university can't be compared with third class graduate. Like DPA/Eculaw said, inferiority complex is the bane of these people.

Tinubu reduced his interraction with the media for good 8years of buhari so as not to look as if he wanted to outshine Buhari.Also,you hardly see him frequenting aso rock like wike/makinde are doing now.This withdrawal from the media made children of year 2000s who became adults between 2015-2023 thinks Tinubu doesn't understandand English and uneducated.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.