Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi (6269 Views)

Fashola Unveils Agenda For Roads, Power And Housing / Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card / Fashola Commissions LASEMA Relief Center And Transfer Loading Station..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by Olatad: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
kUDOS TO MR RAJI FASHOLA,THE ACHIEVER GOVERNOR!I saw d inuaguratn on telly and was quite amasing.The Lagos state government is realy working so to say,you can only come across dis kind of modern way of waste management in america and europe.I think our country would be a better place if our politicians could learn from Mr Fashola. Long live Nigeria!
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by manny4life(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sentiments aside, the dude is trying, he has done well; however, there's more work to be done compared to the population and structures. He has laid down the foundation for his successor, hope they take after his. Nigeria needs interesting innovations, intense growth and development. After Lagos, what state is NEXT?
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
Lagos is working
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by jawjaw1: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
I have lived in lagos for over 8 years and I can tell you that I have nothing but praise and admiration for Fashola.
Those who criticize him destructively are not being honest with themselves or are blind to the reality of what Fashola is doing or has achived.

I remember driving thru Eric moore street in surulere a year or two ago and after the renovation and I unconsciously murmurred 'God bless Fashola'. The street was looking well built by Julius Berger and well lighted with lovely street lights. If you had seen Eric Moore street 3-4 years ago you will understand what I mean. You cant drive on that road without fear for your car and life. He has now extend the good work to Bode Thomas road. I am sure many in Lagos have the same experience.

The man has a comprehensive plan for Lagos but it will take time for him to achieve it. if you had watched the Lagos state governorship election debate, and listened to Fashola speak you will hear a man who has at his finger tips the road construction and rehabilitation plan for lagos. He called every street that was being rehabilited by name and those that have been completed. He mentioned those that were next to be repaired in months to come. Believe me the man is capable. I only wish that most of the thieving Local Govt chairmen can follow suite with development of their local governments in mind and lagos will definitely be transformed.

I wish everyone would be patient with him and pray and support him. If he hasnt touched your area be patient he will be there soon. The man knows what he is doing and definitely has a plan. When he is done with Lagos, I pray Nigerians will force him to come and work at the centre and do his thing for the country. He is a performer, take it or leave it.

I want to say it now as I said it then, 'God bless Fashola' and in also 'God bless Nigeria'.
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by jason123: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

Sentiments aside, the dude is trying, he has done well; however, there's more work to be done compared to the population and structures. He has laid down the foundation for his successor, hope they take after his. Nigeria needs interesting innovations, intense growth and development. After Lagos, what state is NEXT?

Rivers state! cool
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by jason123: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
jaw jaw:

I have lived in lagos for over 8 years and I can tell you that I have nothing but praise and admiration for Fashola.
Those who criticize him destructively are not being honest with themselves or are blind to the reality of what Fashola is doing or has achived.

I remember driving thru Eric moore street in surulere a year or two ago and after the renovation and I unconsciously murmurred 'God bless Fashola'. The street was looking well built by Julius Berger and well lighted with lovely street lights. If you had seen Eric Moore street 3-4 years ago you will understand what I mean. You cant drive on that road without fear for your car and life. He has now extend the good work to Bode Thomas road. I am sure many in Lagos have the same experience.

The man has a comprehensive plan for Lagos but it will take time for him to achieve it. if you had watched the Lagos state governorship election debate, and listened to Fashola speak you will hear a man who has at his finger tips the road construction and rehabilitation plan for lagos. He called every street that was being rehabilited by name and those that have been completed. He mentioned those that were next to be repaired in months to come. Believe me the man is capable. I only wish that most of the thieving Local Govt chairmen can follow suite with development of their local governments in mind and lagos will definitely be transformed.

I wish everyone would be patient with him and pray and support him. If he hasnt touched your area be patient he will be there soon. The man knows what he is doing and definitely has a plan. When he is done with Lagos, I pray Nigerians will force him to come and work at the centre and do his thing for the country. He is a performer, take it or leave it.

I want to say it now as I said it then, 'God bless Fashola' and in also 'God bless Nigeria'.

Well said! God bless Fashola! He is trying!!! smiley
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by Ladipodeal: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
the waste transfer station been there for a long time. Lived in the barrack NAFRC next to it  1990-1992 and it was there then. Noticed it was refurbished and painted recently.
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by arsenefc: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2011
Na White people dey run our country for real

Sucks to be a lagosian floreat.
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by Onegai(f): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2011
What was there was an incinerator, but burning waste isn't ecologically sound any longer. The front of that structure will be turned into another plant to generate electricity. Give kudos to Fashola, he's encouraging development. I'd like to see more indigenous companies bidding for these jobs, however. I usually try and encourage such proposals when they get to my desk.
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by ozyoma(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
y is dat wen pple see improving differences in bad governance instead of praising and commending d good works, they will b glad to abuse,insult and b negative abt d positve things dat is being done or still to b done.which other state can attest to d improving nature of their state like LASGIDI.Abeg bad beles keep shut & hug high tension. fashola carry go. EKO O NI BAJEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!. cool
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by CornerChen: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Eko Ile: Unlike some people and their on top paper and forever remain on top paper HUGE, MASSIVE, GIGANTIC, WORLD CLASS projects.

Even poultry cage wey no go see the light of the day go get the MASSIVE AND WORLD CLASS label to,

Seriously, they do crack me up sometimes.
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by Expensive72(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2013
undecided Don't be deceived, nothing is going on in that place, I mean nothing.That place was painted close to two years ago till date not even single wastebin truck have entered there to load or unload waste. It's my area, & I know better
Re: Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi by Expensive72(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2013
ozyoma: y is dat wen pple see improving differences in bad governance instead of praising and commending d good works, they will b glad to abuse,insult and b negative abt d positve things dat is being done or still to b done.which other state can attest to d improving nature of their state like LASGIDI.Abeg bad beles keep shut & hug high tension. fashola carry go. EKO O NI BAJEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!. cool
undecided undecidedWho's this ofe mmanu wanabe?smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raufach Edgar Kidnapped German Dies In Botched Rescue Operation In Kano / Bank Verification Number / Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.