Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91871 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by richie240: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2023
My ppl talk say when 2 elephants dey fight, na grass dey suffer am.

If ur boss ask you to throw ur neighbor pikin inside lagoon u go do am all bcus na ur boss give u d "instruction"? Won't u rather resign than being used by d devil?

This unpatriotism and brazen propensity for evil is part of the reasons u guys will be left out of very sensitive positions. Bookmark this post.
cool

jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by olatuns2017: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong

We Left you in the ZOO

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by nnamdi640: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2023
lapintoz:

I know you guys have very short memory.....when Buhari went after Dasuki, Daziani etc and left Jonathan untouched you can't remember then....but now you can say nonsense......

Don't worry, when you start reading the amount involved in emiefele thefts, I wonder what next you will be saying.....hypocrites

You are the real hypocrite here, did you see anybody that protest that Buhari shouldn't arrest Gej, you and the so fg are hypocrites that is why you and your fellow are acting as if you don't know the mastermind. Again a lot of embezzlement occur during Buhari tenure and Emiefele own shouldn't be the only case that will be brought forward except fg want to be partial, the one involving Nigeria airways should be the number one
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Beremx(f): 1:01am On Jun 10, 2023
SisterAnn:
Your romance with Tinubu is building momentum. You are on your way back to APC, your natural turf.

Well, how are you doing and the family?
if this is who I suspect to be, I may be right. 😁
I am doing well. Family too. Bless you

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Juju70(m): 1:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Tinubu himself that should be arrested ! Criminal number 001!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by abbeyfel: 1:03am On Jun 10, 2023
nnamdi640:
It is easy to say but putting in practice is hard, I don't think you really know what it will result to for you to reject order from above. When you try to reject such order by saying you want to resign then another punishment is awaiting you.
Do you really understand democracy at all? With this your comment, it seems you be juvenile oo! What punishment is there for anyone who resigns honorably? Tell me one!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Tzar(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2023
So if they tell you to put your hand in fire, you will abi?!
Can’t he resign?! WTF is even wrong with Nigerians?! Are Nigerians this debased?!
angry

Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by thedio(m): 1:10am On Jun 10, 2023
DSS should send him to Bodija Market, I want to see how Ibadan market women would romance him

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Raskimonojendor: 1:11am On Jun 10, 2023
Lion21:
For those saying they should arrest buhari first . Bia and listen the office of the CBN is controlled by Emefile therefore he's answerable to the affairs of the CBN. If Emefile is bold enough as a man during his trail with the DSS he should mention Buhari name that he got all instruction from Buhari.

Then let wait and see if the arrest is base on tribalism. If Emefile mention Buhari's name and nothing is done then we can bring in the tribalism . Guess we all remember the story of MUSTAPHA acclaimed Abacha hit man ?
Buhari can't teach. CBN Governor monetary policies.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Tzar(m): 1:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Please help me tell these people defending the absurd O! There is no accountability in that damn country because of the kind of people Nigerians have become!
2mch:

If your boss is telling you to kill people, you will do it abi? Then you also deserve to be killed. There is something called resignation to save your reputation and life. Try it some time. Enemies across the SS for this criminal? I know he is your father but he must be dealt with.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by sammyj: 1:13am On Jun 10, 2023
You can't sack the CBN governor without the Senate. What the president can do is to suspend him and get him arrested.
Rayban25:
Emefelie was to be sacked long ago and not suspended.

And he should arrest buhari also because emefiele didn't act on his own..buhari has too much blood on his hands
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by victorsola: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
do u people read . He was suspended and dss carry am . Alot of people don’t know dss can even arrest president.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by SIRTee15: 1:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu Just dey Smart like Monkey inside Forest! 😕

When the Backers of this Emefiele man, will Deal with him ehn., He will so Regret it. cry cry

He thinks this is Fashola and Ambode lagos politics. sad

Deal with the president....u must be joking. The president will swallow anybody and nothing will happen. The best they can do is wait till 2027 to push him out. Any thing apart from that is a call for anarchy.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by berbs: 1:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Ole gbe, ole gba.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by eyinjuege: 1:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

I think he frustrated tinubu's campaign thats more of the reason he was arrest. If tinubu is to go by the books the number of people he will are too many. We do select judgement on corrupt individuals

You can't because of 1 man , punish millions of Nigerian citizens.
That policy was demonic, and I never understood it and the Nigerians that actually supported it, thinking it could stop Tinubu from winning the election.
There are definitely more effective ways to stop vote buying
Do you know how many sellers of perishable goods lost their businesses?
The damage that singular act alone caused to many people is irreparable. Some families won't recover from it.
It was an economic sabotage on the Nation Nigeria, by itself!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Yabsun(m): 1:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Over your ass!
Emefiele is the most hated person in Nigeria.
His crude policy to frustrate the election and stop Tinubu failed and where is the new notes despite the court order
Meaning we can rightly say his arrest is more of witch hunting, right? Naira redesign was targeted to curb vote buying but the frantic effort was done without considering its effect on the masses and failure of CBN to make new notes available rubbish its intention.
I know that’s the major crime Emefiele is been axed for since BAT couldn’t amass flawless and unchallenged victory with vote buying. Mr president should use the same effort to arrest Buhari cos he’s also the major player if that’s the case.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by HighTableVoice: 1:23am On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin They should please release him to the general public. We want to tell him something. grin

You are a criminal cheesy
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by asanausana91: 1:23am On Jun 10, 2023
Tribunal pls safe us from this vindictive 3 months satanic administration.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Inflencer212: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Kasamadupe1: 1:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Babzrockman:

Nonsense comments.
Dollars mismanagement too na Buhari

Ignore that idiot
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by zelnababa(m): 1:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Very good development, so heartless man
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 10, 2023
sammyj:
You can't sack the CBN governor without the Senate. What the president can do is to suspend him and get him arrested.

Oh alright noted.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Alaigbopress: 1:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Infact my view about this man just changed. This is an Action president actually. This is what we call somebody been in charge of his Government. Good job Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Padipadi(m): 1:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

You ll be arrested too. Terror sympathiser and financer
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Alaigbopress: 1:32am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!

He is responsible for his actions.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mhudi: 1:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Buhari should also be arrested. He did worst than Emefiele. Ride on Jagaban, the Nigerian patriots are solidly behind you.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by anochuko01(m): 1:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

If not for greed, emefiele should have resigned and even left the country. What else did he expect? Almost everyone predicted that move.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by JoshTim: 1:37am On Jun 10, 2023
Rayban25:
Emefelie was to be sacked long ago and not suspended.

And he should arrest buhari also because emefiele didn't act on his own..buhari has too much blood on his hands

What do you call a CBN post?....let me school you, CBN post is a technical position....as a matter of fact, the CBN is suppose to advice the government on Macroeconomic and fiscal policies/matters....while the macro economics is within the ambit of the CBN to control such variables as aggregate MONEY supply, Interest rate, mpr, liquidity, inflation, such things as fiscal measures and budgets(tax, revenues and expenditures) are within the ambit of the ministry of finance/budget(Mr president appoints the minister of finance).....so you can see, they a ree technical positions and the occupiers must advice the president on implications of policies.

This was orchestrated by emiefele.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by akins088(m): 1:37am On Jun 10, 2023
See this one thinking direction. Your matter tire me ooo
Ezeama400:

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by PeggySandas(f): 1:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

What can they do to a sitting president? What did they do to Obasanjo when he sent soldiers to massacre them at odi, bayelsa? What did igbos do to Buhari when he sent operation python dance to south east?

Make una dey play. You hear? grin

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by lebron7(m): 1:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

You have a dangerously low IQ
So if I hire a hitman to kill someone, the hitman should not be arrested because he was taking orders?
Phone shops need to do IQ tests before they sell phones nowadays, smelly tribalist

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.