Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91860 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Viktom(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2020
A scandalous video published showing Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje pocketing vast wads of American dollars in what was said to be bribe payments from public works contractors, has been put on repeat on the biggest screen in the biggest roundabout in Edo State.

In the video released by the Editor-In-Chief of Daily Nigerian, Jaafar Jaafar, in 2018, the Governor was shown collecting bribes in dollars and stuffing the wads of money in his white “Agbada” also known as “babariga” cloth.

The video shows the Governor darting his eyes, perhaps towards the door every now and then to ensure nobody was coming in.

The video also shows the happy governor pack the money into a paper bag under his table.

The governor frustrated a probe by the state assembly of the scandal as he secured a court injunction to stop the probe.

Journalist Jafaar, appeared before the lawmakers and defended the authenticity of the video.

The video sparked outrage on social media, with many calling for the impeachment of the Governor.

Ganduje, who enjoys immunity from prosecution as a sitting governor, has not been probed for the scandal by any anti-graft agency.

The Kano governor won his re-election last year despite the bribery scandal.

The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) recently appointed Ganduje, to head its campaign council for the Edo State governorship election.

The APC’s candidate in the September 19 governorship election in Edo is Osagie Ize-Iyamu, a pastor who decamped from the main opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Ize-Iyamu’s main challenger is incumbent governor Godwin Obaseki who decamped from the APC to the PDP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIAaQ2amOo
Ganduje’s Dollar Video on the biggest Roundabout in Edo State.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arafatrogo/status/1280839219032788992

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Viktom(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2020
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.

1106 Likes 92 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tayebest(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2020
Politics is a real dirty game sha grin

So what will Ganduje retaliate with now? cheesy cheesy

770 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by IJOBA2: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2020
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by heendrix(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2020
His Daughter her excellency She-gandolar should come and tell us how her father is no match for those that organised the cinema video sad

565 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Kriss216: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2020
They should also play the video in all state owned TV stations.

474 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by seanfer(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2020
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.

312 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by GboyegaD(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2020
It's a case of he who comes to equity should come with clean hands. That said, at this time, Obaseki should talk more about his achievements in government and why changing parties doesn't mean he is changing his ideology (i.e. if he has).

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by fnep2smooth(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Where is the video

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Okeytus(m): 8:36am On Jul 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ikaboy: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2020
When you have nothing to show for in 3 years. Same avenue meant to showcases his achievement is being use to taunt the best preforming governor cum criminal. What a shame!

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2020
nice one from the engineers that played the video. more video will be coming in.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by temptnow: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Edo governor will be a fool not to recruit more thugs than APC during the election

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ChoCho54(f): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
You are asking NLers what obaseki's achievements in office are?
Don't you know where osadebey house is or you don't have Tfare make I give you?

326 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ChoCho54(f): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2020
temptnow:
Edo governor will be a fool not to recruit more thugs than APC during the election
Oshiomole is not more Edo than Obaseki!

PHC cultists are storming the place live, coupled with rugged Edo thugs. I only fear for the parents who will loose their children in the fracas brewing.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ProfessorBerlin(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
Obaseki 4- Ganduje 0

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by IamWonderful: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha do you think Nigerians care? how many times was Tinubu "corruption" documentary played to stop Buhari? but Buhari is still the president

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by 7lives: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
Hahahahahahahaha do you think Nigerians care? how many times was Tinubu "corruption" documentary played to stop Buhari? but Buhari is still the president

They just don't get it, Gandollar with all the corruption has something to show his people, this one wey dey show video I seriously hope he also has something to show his people, I also hope he still has some money left to share for voters too.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by kaylardz(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Shame on u oboseki and your nairaland ipob sycophants. so u don't have any achievement to show for 3 and half years. let's see whether blackmailing strategy will work for u. Nonsense!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by GodisAble11: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by IamWonderful: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2020
7lives:

They just don't get it, Gandollar with all the corruption has something to show his people, this one wey dey show video I seriously hope he also has something to show his people, I also hope he still has some money left to share for voters too.
Yes Gandollar out-performed more any south east governor

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by popez: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

People who are on ground, Edolites who'll vote on that day know his achievements as governor. In the days ahead, his works and overwhelming achievements will be displayed to all.

No rush yourself. Na small small.

Next up na oshoski's campaign videos against Ize iyamu.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2020
pics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by NextGovernor(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Denique(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2020
Its official!

Our policitians are Nairalanders...someone suggested this on the previous FP thread and here we are. cheesy

Anyways, na dem sabi...they are all the same but it would be wise for Edo indigenes to go for the lesser devil in person of "Obaseki".

The other is ONLY deceiving himself with the "pastorship" title.

His members know him as a cultist and a thief who has a pending case with the EFCC.

How Zone-Bs manage to “slim fit” criminal cases against their own they ordinarily wouldn't if the dice was tossed is quite shocking to Buhari.

I ask again, what were your opinions about Eze-Iyamu when he contested under PDP in the last election?

Why are you lots suddenly changing the narrative to soothe your Zombiism?

Is this not the same Iyamu you all applauded Oshomole for for calling out and revealing his dark secrets?

As much as I KNOW the Nigerian politicians are all the same, you'd agree with me that PDP is on track in this imminent election.
At least, they heeded the advice of Oshomole and dropped Iyamu to pick up the saint “Obaseki” as described by Oshomole (and endorsed by you guys in the last election) as the party running candidate.

Don't tell me soiling Iyamu's name was all campaign strategies as it clearly shows that APC will do anything... even if it means smearing one's image to win an election.

With the last paragraph in mind, could you all now define INTEGRITY

No f00lish mentions, pls...otherwise, I go Nwamaikpe on y'all! undecided

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by foolbuster: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Ganduje is living in a fools paradise. He is intoxicated with power at the moment so he probably does not realize his days are numbered.

Who the gods want to strike they first run mad. You were caught red handed on video stealing, instead of you to respect yourself and lay low. You still have the audacity to be gallavanting around making noise all over the place and stepping on toes left right and center.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ArticleBeast: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
You think adding the nonsense will make us not drag your stupidity. Afonja stick to South West slave master. Leave us with our Benin.

By the way Gandollar is the campaign director for APC in the election

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ChoCho54(f): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2020
ikaboy:
When you have nothing to show for in 3 years. Same avenue meant to showcases his achievement is being use to taunt the best preforming governor cum criminal. What a shame!
You go cry Taya!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Someone mentioned this here some days ago

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by AmazingELixir: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin grin

It is going to be an arduous task appealing to the hearts and minds of Edolites to vote for your candidate with such content hovering above their heads...Ganduje should just take a back seat in this campaign.

29 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by rawtouch: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2020
rawcash

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.