Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora (6867 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Nigerians In The South Drop The Tribalism For Now / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by seunmsg(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Shonubi is the most senior deputy governor and he has taken over in line with public service rules. Whoever is not happy can go to court. Period.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by adecz: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2023
merit455:
Foolish comment from a foolish boy

Another Biafran sighted❗️❗️😁😁😁
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by merit455(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Akungitit:
GO TO COURT OR WAIT FOR PETER GRINGORY OBI TO COME AND APPOINT THE IPOB GOAT AS CBN GOVERNOR OF IPOBLAND.
Hope u alter see transport yesterday to travel to your ancestral home. Hope u are not one of the scold miners in Ibadan,bcs u people like selling human part's

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by melonsgroup: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2023
kestolove95:
We don't want iyamiri close to our government
even you?
I least expected this...
I do take you as a responsible being..
Please delete my dear 🥺
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by favour32(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Obiora.....Ibeka..... Matthew.... Ambassador...
If you know you know.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by imam07: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Tetrahedron:
The yoruba ronu tribalism will not allow him to do the right thing, rather blind tribalism exhibited by his footsoldier cum riffraff like mcoluomo is thier bane.
But nepostic idiot buhari set this dangerous precedence

Question is when Peter Obi takes over from the druglord will he also do the same?
mc oluomo issue will not let u rest until u get BP. Wetin mc collect from u? We are talking about important issue here and u are here mentioning mc oluomo dat people don 4get already. U dey mad nii
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by anjowaka510(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2023
gabbytabby:
Often times the Obidients are identified by their lack of objectivity and capacity to receive. They are a headless mob intent on bullying others to submission (If you let them).

In any organisation the director of operations is usually the next in line after the ceo.

U get sense. Gbam#

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by enemybulldozer(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians on Twitter Accuse Tinubu of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Kingsley Obiora, who graduated best overall student in his class both at University of Benin and University of Ibadan.

Anyone who knows Dr. Obiora especially at University of Ibadan, including his professors, will tell you he is not from this planet. He is the deputy governor heading economic policy and research and the only deputy governor with Phd.

Tinubu not only bypassed the most qualified academically Dr. Kingsley Obiora, he also bypassed the most senior deputy governors Mrs. Aishah N, Ahmad and Mr. Edward Adamu, to appoint a Yoruba mechanical engineer as CNB governor.

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/aboutcbn/thelist.asp
Can tinubu and his tribe ever do without tribalism and nepotism? I guess the answer is capital NO! more reason why the court should do the needful before this country disintegrates in the hands of tinubu.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by SenatePresdo(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2023
LegendHero:
How is Obiora better? Below is Shonubi qualification and experience.

By the way, even if you’re to judge this by hierarchy of when they joined the Cen Bank board, Obiora was last on the list self. The lady Mrs. Aishah Ahmad would have been the next if they tryna use the hierarchy of board membership.

Also, Shonubi is just the acting Governor of central bank currently pending the ending of the investigation. Tinubu will appoint another person so I don’t get the tears from these guys. Emefiele used almost more than 8+ years and he’s Ibo or abi na Ika.

Na today i confirm say you be BMC.

Even at odd hours, you loiter around Nairaland looking for Nonsense to support, while Yoruba Muslims like you cheer you up.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by OkayDaddy: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Can tinubu and his tribe ever do without tribalism and nepotism? I guess the answer is capital NO! more reason why the court should do the needful before this country disintegrates in the hands of tinubu.

Tinubu as Governor appointed Ben Nwabueze as Commissioner for Budget. Joe Igbokwe was APC spokesperson.
Nasir Elrufai appointed Igbos that I know and Yorubas while he was Governor.
sanwo appointed someone from Katsina as Commissioner in Lagos.
Sanwo appointed someone from delta as Commissioner in Lagos.

Mention 1 single Yoruba or Northerner appointed in the 5 Igbo states since 1999 till date.

Yet, you Igbos are the ones crying of tribalism. Don't you have shame?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by imam07: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2023
merit455:
Foolish comment from a foolish boy
Do u people have d right to complain at all.? After all your hate for tinubu. U want him to put another igbo man in d position again. Who does dat.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Zandena(f): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2023
This allegation is spurious, subjective and orchestrated by Ibo bigots!
If seniority should be observed and considered among the CBN Deputy Governors, Aisha Ahmed is next after Emefiele. However I belief the president might have his reasons for bypassing her for Shonubi who is second to the last most senior after Edward Adamu who follows Aisha while Obiora is the last on seniority.
So he shouldn't ordinarily been asked to take over from Emefiele. But since your Messiah the Pandora Ambassador is coming on August 29, he can appoint obiora when he finally assume your fictitious presidency!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by imam07: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2023
merit455:
Hope u alter see transport yesterday to travel to your ancestral home. Hope u are not one of the scold miners in Ibadan,bcs u people like selling human part's
What about you people that eat human being.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by imam07: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2023
melonsgroup:
even you?
I least expected this...
I do take you as a responsible being..
Please delete my dear 🥺
u dey craze nii
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by enemybulldozer(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2023
ican2020:
Dr. Obiora Is an Igbo man and you are expecting Tinubu to appoint him as CBN governor, that’s impossible

Igbos should move on with their lives and forget this new government for their own peace of mind
And you think thats possible? look the truth remains that any government that sidelined the Igbos is bound to fail. Go and check buharis government and compare it with that of OBJ, yaradua and GEJ.

We are watching grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Chekwume16(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2023
All igbos don't hate tonubu. I am an igbo from delta state too. Leadership should be all inclusive. Peace is very important. Today he is the leader so the onus is on him to ignore the tribal slurs. I trust him to do that as he has proven to be a man of peace
Dapson73:

Asiwaju will later confirm the acting CBN President, let the propagandist from the dot circle go to hell.

They are confused always. They are after the downfall or failure of Asiwaju administration, at the same time, they want sensitive position in the same government. Who does that?

And now they are expecting Jagaban to fall for their criticism so, they can fulfill their evil intention.

Ndi dot will only have the constitutional required appointments, beyond that, they deserve nothing else except for some reasonable ones among them.

Let this sink into their skull, if they failed to succeed bullying Asiwaju before and during the campaign, is it now that Jagaban is the President that they will succeed, Let them change strategies, it cant fly.

Congratulations to the real Omoluabi because, " Ti won ba fun were l'oko, o ma roko so'do ara e ni". This is the very first time we are having a true Yoruba son as President, not a mixed breed from Anambra and Owu (Abeokuta).

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by enemybulldozer(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Tinubu as Governor appointed Ben Nwabueze as Commissioner for Budget. Joe Igbokwe was APC spokesperson.
Nasir Elrufai appointed Igbos that I know and Yorubas while he was Governor.
sanwo appointed someone from Katsina as Commissioner in Lagos.
Sanwo appointed someone from delta as Commissioner in Lagos.

Mention 1 single Yoruba or Northerner appointed in the 5 Igbo states since 1999 till date.

Yet, you Igbos are the ones crying of tribalism. Don't you have shame?
Mention one Igbo appointee in tinubus appointments so far I dey wait.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Spanta(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2023
ican2020:
Dr. Obiora Is an Igbo man and you are expecting Tinubu to appoint him as CBN governor, that’s impossible

Igbos should move on with their lives and forget this new government for their own peace of mind
Mumu you have forgotten that the policy the past CBN executed affected both his kinsmen.

Merit would always seek justice when denied, it wouldn't care of tribe.

Federal government is a general government, whether you want to call it inclusivity or not that's your concern buh I would advise we the masses apply our personal interests too if the politician does same and goes free.

The only way we the masses could get justice is by promotin Merit
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by OkayDaddy: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Mention one Igbo appointee in tinubus appointments so far I dey wait.

Igbos that can't allow their own blood sisters inherit their father's property.

Mention 1 single Yoruba or Northerner appointed by all Igbo Governors. I dey wait.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Ikemba007: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Don't mind them, looking at academic qualifications only.

Also, why should he even appoint people who have been working closely with Emefiele?

LegendHero:

By the way, even if you’re to judge this by hierarchy of when they joined the Cen Bank board, Obiora was last on the list self. The lady Mrs. Aishah Ahmad would have been the next if they tryna use the hierarchy of board membership.

Also, Shonubi is just the acting Governor of central bank currently pending the ending of the investigation. Tinubu will appoint another person so I don’t get the tears from these guys. Emefiele used almost more than 8+ years and he’s Ibo or abi na Ika.

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Ikemba007: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2023
Most are too foolish to think outside their ethno-religious interests. They want him to appoint the deputies who have been working closely with Emefiele, people who have been enjoying Acting CBN governor under Emefiele.

Nonsense!

Rhozabeth:
The way many Nigerians think gies to show how dividedyou have become in this country.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Switruth: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I trust Tinubu's discretion.
Before you accuse Tinubu of cronyism, Folashodun started working at CBN before Obiora, the other woman-Aisha belongs to the Buhari cabal, hence Tinubu's choice.
You spit a lot like a pregnant woman
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Mrfeel: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Please they should go to court like Mr Obi since they can not see that the least of all the Deputy Governors in terms of hierarchy is Mr Obiora. Smh
How about the two others you jumped?
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by DMerciful(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2023
This is exactly how Buharists were justifying Bubu's sentimental appoints that year until square pegs were the buck of people in round holes
TemplarLandry:
I trust Tinubu's discretion.
Before you accuse Tinubu of cronyism, Folashodun started working at CBN before Obiora, the other woman-Aisha belongs to the Buhari cabal, hence Tinubu's choice.
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by DMerciful(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Emefiele is Igbo from Delta, same place as me. But when you guys wanna divide us, you'll say no Igbo in delta.

Anyways, all these activities will stop in 6 months when Obi takes over. E too sure
LegendHero:

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by DMerciful(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2023
We know the most tribalistic people in Nigeria, its not in contention. Everything to them is ronu
plaindealer:

We know them, they dream, eat, breathe and lament tribalism, it's their way of life and portion in life.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by OfoIgbo: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Stenewiser:
The same Igbo that didn't give tinubu up to 5% votes, as usual you are now playing the victim.
It's not done that way. work with someone who supported your government, anything other than that is risky to your government. Tinubu is a wise man.

Tinubu struggled to get up to 5% votes from Nigeria, let alone Igbos
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians? Or you mean people from the Land of the Rising Scum that consider Nigeria a zoo? As in the original Wailing Wailers?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Tetrahedron:
The yoruba ronu tribalism will not allow him to do the right thing, rather blind tribalism exhibited by his footsoldier cum riffraff like mcoluomo is thier bane.
But nepostic idiot buhari set this dangerous precedence

Question is when Peter Obi takes over from the druglord will he also do the same?

Say it without the tears.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by enemybulldozer(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Igbos that can't allow their own blood sisters inherit their father's property.

Mention 1 single Yoruba or Northerner appointed by all Igbo Governors. I dey wait.
You said I should mention one but here I come with more than one with evidence.

Now mention any Igbo in tinubu appointments so far I dey wait.

Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2023
emilokan will say, "ahn ahn! me appoint anoda emefiwerey-in d making?" laye!

grin
Re: Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2023
Stenewiser:
The same Igbo that didn't give tinubu up to 5% votes, as usual you are now playing the victim.
It's not done that way. work with someone who supported your government, anything other than that is risky to your government. Tinubu is a wise man.
Firstly obiora is from Delta yes tho on south east slot we gave it to our south-south Igbo brother

Secondly Anambra didn't vote for Tinubu but his son is married to Anambra abi ?

CBN is a position you want to play politics with abi...no wahala 6 months time we go know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Won’t Allow My Daughter Do What I Did With Ojukwu - Bianca / Covid-19::how The Busiest Street In Milan, Italy Becomes An Empty Street.. / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.