Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,339 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer (4676 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) / President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer by Gajagojo: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
What did the current heads of the
Bank of England
European Central Bank
study?
Re: Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer by mzgboy: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
He studied History. Lol
Gajagojo:
What did the current heads of the
Bank of England
European Central Bank
study?

Re: Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer by Gajagojo: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
mzgboy:
He studied History. Lol
History is very important grin
Christine Lagarde is a lawyer

You must know where you are coming from to get to where you want to get

We have had Adamu Ciroma a journalist as CBN governor in Nigeria and he was better than Emefailure
Re: Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer by Acekidc4(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Great0ne1:

But has more sense than you and your father put together

Aha now you have brought your Father into the equation. Your Father should have remain Childless rather than born a mentally ill Child like you.
Re: Obiora-profile Of Another CBN Deputy Gov Overlooked For A Mechanical Engineer by Acekidc4(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Great0ne1:

But i still get sense pass your old man

Yes, are you now Satisfied........Now you can go and meet him in the great beyond to do sense competition with am Mumu. See as you display your Faulty Brain contents out in the Open. I Pity those Werey who beget you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Probes President Obasanjo / Prof Soludo Sent Thugs To Disrupt My Sister's Burial -dora Akunyili / Henry Okah's Full Affidavit To South African Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.