Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore (18740 Views)

If You Got Balls, Arrest Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Scatterscatter(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Creeper:

I’m pretty sure he knows who the cabal is.

Isn’t the former American (African American) diplomat, Brian Browne, one of his closest associates/confidants? He knows a lot hence he’s always a step ahead of everyone. The likes of Brian Browne went through Langley when it was at its best during the Cold War era and they’re the best of the best.

I believe Tinubu had close relationship within the upper echelon of the DSS even before he became president.

Tinubu knows a lot (you can’t move the way he moves without knowing your opponent’s next move). But he can’t declare total war right now - until he has his own loyal people installed everywhere, including the military. Emefiele is a useful tool that’s disposable and poses no threat - so he’s always going to be the first fall guy.

There is a difference between knowing and having concrete evidence.
He surely knows the Cabal but he needs them to know he has their balls. What they will be focused on now is how to seek BAT'S pardon or how to cover their tracks.
Covering their tracks at this stage will only lead to them leaving more trails because BAT has installed a loyalist as the temporary head of the CBN.
Can you smell Checkmate?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Nolevel666: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu's administration is failing

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor

Nigeria is a playing a politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Oga believe it or not the northerners believe in their religion than they believe in Nigeria.

Just look at what buhari and his minions have done in 8 good years.

Let him remove those leeches please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by optionalY09: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1667488532292575235?t=uEFw98m9e3yenJocBJdk3Q&s=19

Don’t stop talking jare. A da fun e ju many people lo. O pure, o sure, o de tun lagidi. Gba, o win
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by krisyashim: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why can't u go and arrest the Buhari yourself?
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by shonepa(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
"IF" obi removed subsidy is not a reality. Lets face whats on ground. And what do u mean Tinubu's administration is failling? OBI don give una correct cool aid, una dey expect miracle in less dan a month, where dat one for happn?....i trip for una

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu's administration is failing

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor

Nigeria is a playing a politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by NewDea4: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1667488532292575235?t=uEFw98m9e3yenJocBJdk3Q&s=19

Mumu Nigerians no know say Sowore na agbado-eater...the low-IQ-crook has been on Tinubu's payroll for more than a decade
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by HRMK: 1:05am On Jun 11, 2023
look at this nonentity!
was jonathan arrested when his wife,rltns and partymen were looting the treasury?
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Creeper: 5:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Scatterscatter:

There is a difference between knowing and having concrete evidence.
He surely knows the Cabal but he needs them to know he has their balls. What they will be focused on now is how to seek BAT'S pardon or how to cover their tracks.
Covering their tracks at this stage will only lead to them leaving more trails because BAT has installed a loyalist as the temporary head of the CBN.
Can you smell Checkmate?

I hope so, bro.

I read something on Twitter yesterday about an accusation against Emefiele by a Northern legislator and the legislator allegedly claimed that Emefiele has about N80trillion stashed somewhere. How plausible is this?
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by tishbite42: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Babathanks:

But the cbn governor have the right to suffer us through yeye cashless policy right?, why igbos always like to support injustice and I don’t know why?
Shut up
I know what the Yorubas said in 2014 about GEJ and Sanusi's issue
You pple are hypocrites
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Scatterscatter(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Creeper:

I hope so, bro.

I read something on Twitter yesterday about an accusation against Emefiele by a Northern legislator and the legislator allegedly claimed that Emefiele has about N80trillion stashed somewhere. How plausible is this?

In my opinion, I think the 80 trillion is even too small. You know this guy has been running racket for the past 9 to 10years right?
The stashed money may not be all his as he works for a fantastically corrupt cabal, this means he probably keeps a percentage of their money with him to deter EFCC from investigating the Cabal.

Bro, trust me, interesting times are ahead of us!
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Babathanks(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2023
tishbite42:

Shut up
I know what the Yorubas said in 2014 about GEJ and Sanusi's issue
You pple are hypocrites
Did you suffer because of any sanusi policy?. But most Nigerians suffers because of your demi God emefiele. Everything is not about tribe, common sense is not common ooo.
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by ylaa(f): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Did you say hypnotize? Do you really know who Buhari is? I will take the word hypnotize in your comment as a typo error.

You also said he's not an accomplice, how? He was the president and Commander of our arm forces. The governor of CBN will not n can never take any decisions regarding money without the President knowing. The office of the CBN governor is not just an ordinary office pls. That is where all money related issues are handled. CBN is the apex bank of Nigeria. That man should be arrested immediately before he waka enter him country.

quote author=lhordspy post=123698312]This report is commendable. I love the way Sowore highlighted everyone allegedly involve one way or the other.

The most baffling thing is that this same Emefele was the key tool used in the embezzlement of national funds by the likes of D!ezani, Dasuk!, and the rest of Jonathan's administration corrupt folks.

Yet , Baba Buhari, a supposedly man of integrity. Who rode on the Anti-corruption attributes to power; - Not only retained Emefele after coming to power but also renewed his contract afterward. Not only that, he gave him the power to run the country economy into ground; nonchalantly and recklessly. He took the rate from N167-N764 per dollar. To add more pepper, he declared his intention to run for president, he was also going around with military personells and armour tanks as personal security to evade justice. A god status.

I dont think Buhari is an accomplice. I choose to believe he was hypnotised, misled, uninformed or something. Because everything feels wrong here. Something that only exist in horror stories.[/quote]
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by ylaa(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2023
The most baffling thing is that this same Emefele was the key tool used in the embezzlement of national funds by the likes of D!ezani, Dasuk!, and the rest of Jonathan's administration corrupt folks.

If this is true, then bubu choose him with an hidden agenda. He was the best man for the job. Thunder fire both the chooser and the choosen.

quote author=ylaa post=123718304]Did you say hypnotize? Do you really know who Buhari is? I will take the word hypnotize in your comment as a typo error.

You also said he's not an accomplice, how? He was the president and Commander of our arm forces. The governor of CBN will not n can never take any decisions regarding money without the President knowing. The office of the CBN governor is not just an ordinary office pls. That is where all money related issues are handled. CBN is the apex bank of Nigeria. That man should be arrested immediately before he waka enter him country.

quote author=lhordspy post=123698312]This report is commendable. I love the way Sowore highlighted everyone allegedly involve one way or the other.

Yet , Baba Buhari, a supposedly man of integrity. Who rode on the Anti-corruption attributes to power; - Not only retained Emefele after coming to power but also renewed his contract afterward. Not only that, he gave him the power to run the country economy into ground; nonchalantly and recklessly. He took the rate from N167-N764 per dollar. To add more pepper, he declared his intention to run for president, he was also going around with military personells and armour tanks as personal security to evade justice. A god status.

I dont think Buhari is an accomplice. I choose to believe he was hypnotised, misled, uninformed or something. Because everything feels wrong here. Something that only exist in horror stories.[/quote]
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by ylaa(f): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2023

You are contradicting the whole thing. You have raised tangible point yet u still said this man bubu is innocent and was hypnotized? By who? Can fire burn fire? I ask you again, do you really know who bubu is? I like your write up but u r contradicting yourself. Thanks

quote author=ylaa post=123718304]Did you say hypnotize? Do you really know who Buhari is? I will take the word hypnotize in your comment as a typo error.

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Raph82(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
If Buhari is arrested and tried, there's no crime in that. The immediate past president of South Africa was tried and jailed, heaven did not fall.
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Blackdisciple(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Not in nigeria Jare, I wish questionable president can be arrested after tenure in Nigeria walai...
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by tishbite42: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Babathanks:

Did you suffer because of any sanusi policy?. But most Nigerians suffers because of your demi God emefiele. Everything is not about tribe, common sense is not common ooo.
You people are naked hypocrites
Q. E. D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele / Governor Makinde Approves N500,000 Each To Oyo Indigenes At Law School / Hadi Sirika Under Fire For Spending Whooping N12bn On Ten Firefighting Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.