Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore (18737 Views)

If You Got Balls, Arrest Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Igbos To Arrest Buhari At Abuja Airport / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Kukutenla: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Werey. Leave me alone. cheesy
Smh. There's nothing you cannot defend
What am I saying self? You who defended gazelle gagaraga grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by seanfer(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:
The suspension of The CBN governor by Tinubu is nothing but rascality and an affront on the Nigerian state.

There's no where in the CBN act was the word "suspension" used, the only acceptable means by which a president can remove a CBN governor is only after securing 2/3 votes of the senate in support of the removal.

Anything other than that is nothing but illegality, rascality and invitation to anachy.

I didn't expect Tinubu the criminal drug baron and his gang of mandate thieves to know anything about due process or the rule of law.

If you continue like this in the next 5-6 months, you will be naked on the street if you don’t seek help.
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Jostoman: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Someone should please update us about the ongoing tribunal

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Cholls(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:

Be it Jonathan, Buhari or Tinubu no president has the discretionary power to "suspend" or remove a CBN governor without approval by the senate....this is the position of the law

An institution is made independent by law to protect it from interference by political office holders like the president and their agents.
my brother God punish you, Amen! He should no suspend someone that was trying to flee the country?! He should no suspend someone that killed and increased the suffering of the people of the federal republic of Nigeria?!

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by lhordspy: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

Smh. There's nothing you cannot defend
What am I saying self? You who defended gazelle gagaraga grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Creeper: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
It is time to indict, arrest and try his accomplices as well. They include his principal, @MBuhari , the ex-Attorney General, Abubakar @Malami SAN. Buhari’s cousin and ex- Private Secretary, Tunde Sabiu, Chief of Defense Staff, General Irabor whose wife was given the task of printing naira notes under the pretext of being falsely appointed by the Nigeria Security Printing and Minting Company.

This is too soon and it would mean a total declaration of war against people who are still very influential within the power/military corridors of Nigeria and enough money/war-chest to go to war. It would be suicidal for Tinubu, who’s still at the infancy stage of his presidency - with a tribunal hanging over his head and without full control of the military - to do this.

If there’s anything Tinubu has shown - it’s his patience and how he makes moves like a chess player. It’s somewhat reminiscent of Putin and I have alluded to him having a bit of Putin in him, in one of my posts on this forum.

Emefiele is the weakest link - with no bite. And it’s understandable why he’s the first collateral damage. Tinubu is somewhat vindictive/spiteful from what I’ve seen and he’ll surely get to the rest of them in due course when he’s totally in control. The only person that will probably escape his wrath is Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by talented321: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:
The suspension of The CBN governor by Tinubu is nothing but rascality and an affront on the Nigerian state.

There's no where in the CBN act was the word "suspension" used, the only acceptable means by which a president can remove a CBN governor is only after securing 2/3 votes of the senate in support of the removal.

Anything other than that is nothing but illegality, rascality and invitation to anachy.

I didn't expect Tinubu the criminal drug baron and his gang of mandate thieves to know anything about due process or the rule of law.
we know u
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Scatterscatter(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:

You need medical check up in the brain

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by shortgun(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cholls:
my brother God punish you, Amen! He should no suspend someone that was trying to flee the country?! He should no suspend someone that killed and increased the suffering of the people of the federal republic of Nigeria?!
God punish you and your entire generation including your deranged parents that gave birth to a bonehead who can't engage in discussion in a civilised manner.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by shortgun(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
talented321:
we know u
From?
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Scatterscatter(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Creeper:

This is too soon and it would mean a total declaration of war against people who are still very influential within the power/military corridors of Nigeria and enough money/war-chest to go to war. It would be suicidal for Tinubu, who’s still at the infancy stage of his presidency - with a tribunal hanging over his head and without full control of the military - to do this.

If there’s anything Tinubu has shown - it’s his patience and how he makes moves like a chess player. It’s somewhat reminiscent of Putin and I have alluded to him having a bit of Putin in him, in one of my posts on this forum.

Emefiele is the weakest link - with no bite. And it’s understandable why he’s the first collateral damage. Tinubu is somewhat vindictive/spiteful from what I’ve seen and he’ll surely get to the rest of them in due course when he’s totally in control. The only person that will probably escape his wrath is Buhari.

If you understand the game of power, you will understand this move better.

Now that he has the Cabal's puppet, he will sing and name names which BAT will then use as a joker to tame the Cabal and make them dance to his tune.

Emefiele is the fall guy in this "game of throne"

Information is Power
Power is power
Tinubu has both 🙌

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Dotherightthing: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ode talk! smiley
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by alizma: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
You dey smoke igbo
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by IamV: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates for today,10TH JUNE ,2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7722465/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-9th#123700160

you're welcome.
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by eroticecstasy: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Jack500: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:

Emefiele has been suspended, you can go and hang yourself
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
That's the honest fact!

Going after the messenger while sparing the sender makes no sense!

Bringing Emefiele to justice is grand and good...! But what about those who signed off on his misdeeds?!!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
No gcfr president is arrestable in Nigeria,so stop the joke. grin
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Savechild23: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
If buhari arrest warrant can’t be ordered then tinubu is playing

He is distracting the people using the security arm which is so vindictive

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by kmaster007: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Go to court
shortgun:

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Toluwanise247(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:

Pele law …. Continue
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Jack500: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:

Shut up when things beyond your mental capacity is discussed.

You are the one that's supposed to shut up. He has been arrested, go and do your worst
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by emekajacobogbon(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This report is commendable. I love the way Sowore highlighted everyone allegedly involve one way or the other.

The most baffling thing is that this same Emefele was the key tool used in the embezzlement of national funds by the likes of D!ezani, Dasuk!, and the rest of Jonathan's administration corrupt folks.

Yet , Baba Buhari, a supposedly man of integrity. Who rode on the Anti-corruption attributes to power; - Not only retained Emefele after coming to power but also renewed his contract afterward. Not only that, he gave him the power to run the country economy into ground; nonchalantly and recklessly. He took the rate from N167-N764 per dollar. To add more pepper, he declared his intention to run for president, he was also going around with military personell and armour tanks as personal security to evade justice. A god status.

I dont think Buhari is an accomplice. I choose to believe he was hypnotised, misled, uninformed or something. Because everything feels wrong here. Something that only exist in horror stories.

Ignorance is not an excuse on the path of buhari not knowing what he signed.
For the sake of peace, equal treatment should be given to them all.
Place of power and authority isn't for the ignorant or people prone to excuse virus

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Alvin212(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Useless Amala and Ewedu thug

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by kmaster007: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
U people will still complain if him appoint Aisha Ahmed
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu's administration is failing

Aisha ahmad is supposed to be the next cbn acting governor

Nigeria is a playing a politics of tribalism

This election it was too obvious
Same thing way Jonathan do inside 2012
But una nor let am go through with protest everywhere

Now same thing happened in 2023
Protest was now tagged south east and south south protest
Even nlc north and nlc west make it clear they are not gonna join
This country is very funny......but anyway lets play the tribalism together
The tribalism hidden came out fully and too obvious in this election
Nobody can deceive anyone again

Now we all should look deep in our heart if it was obi that removed subsidy
Shebi protest for hit the streets
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by bonnyhope: 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
shortgun:

Jonathan also suspended Sanusi
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by kiddkash(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Impossicant

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Quest7777: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:
This report is commendable. I love the way Sowore highlighted everyone allegedly involve one way or the other.

The most baffling thing is that this same Emefele was the key tool used in the embezzlement of national funds by the likes of D!ezani, Dasuk!, and the rest of Jonathan's administration corrupt folks.

Yet , Baba Buhari, a supposedly man of integrity. Who rode on the Anti-corruption attributes to power; - Not only retained Emefele after coming to power but also renewed his contract afterward. Not only that, he gave him the power to run the country economy into ground; nonchalantly and recklessly. He took the rate from N167-N764 per dollar. To add more pepper, he declared his intention to run for president, he was also going around with military personell and armour tanks as personal security to evade justice. A god status.

I dont think Buhari is an accomplice. I choose to believe he was hypnotised, misled, uninformed or something. Because everything feels wrong here. Something that only exist in horror stories.
Hypnotism is not an excuse in law. Buhari is culpable. He was the President & Commander in Chief. Don't shy away from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Blaze14k: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Exactly my thought been saying this for so long..
Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by Voltage7: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

Even If you catch Buhari screwing your mom, you'll still defend him.

Coward

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore by paramakina202: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
lhordspy:

If Buhari was hypnotised,definitely GEJ,Diezani and Dasuki must have been hypnotised too.Ara gbagbuo ndi apc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Granted N10M Bail / Oyegun & APC Governors Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Mobolaji Johnson: Achievements Of The First Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.