Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja (66045 Views)

Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order / Branded Presidential Campaign Buses Of Godwin Emefiele Surface Online (Photos) / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Lisaint(m): 2:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Very soon we will start hearing he is sick

He needs medical attention oversee
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Caseless: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2023
See Mr "godson" for normal hilux, not the SRS he's used to.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Caseless: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Lisaint:
Very soon we will start hearing he is sick

He needs medical attention oversee
He wanted to go on medical leave before he was prevented. He was already being trailed before Buhari left office.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Blackdisciple(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2023
Ahh wetin Nigerians don see for the man hand ehh...
Let his face it, and why is he not on cuffs, make them handcuff this man joor undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by twicenoni(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why usig private jet? What happened to black maria
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by OyinO: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yeye fowl
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Fortruth: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
He should suffer what Nigerians suffer too.

You fools were suffering before he enter position nah… worrying about Burna Boy at Champions league…. Worrying about cooking records…. The world got you fools thinking only about jokes, pleasures, entertainment while they chose your leaders and steal your resources in bright daylight
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Fujiyama: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2023
ledaman:
How do you want me to describe it then? When you see or meet a top official that is struggling before given position, suddenly build mansion or estate is that not reflection of juicy position?

^^^
Public service is held in trust for Nigerians. It has nothing to do with 'juiciness'.

I can understand your use of that term since its use is so widespread. But it is speech like this that reinforces the desire of vultures to get into public office. Another example of dangerous speech is when Nigerians describe their 'leaders' with phrases like "they are corrupt but at least they are doing something". undecided...Why then do Nigerians act surprised when a state governor builds just 1 primary healthcare centre or renovates just 1 trunk B road in 8 years?

If public officers want 'juiciness' they can lawfully get that sort of sensory gratification from their wives. It isn't a description that people (in countries that work) usually associate with public service. It just isn't. In these places, government people have a job to do and they get a salary for it. If they have executive power, they must present a budget for oversight. The system (in these places) has built in checks and balances and it works. It isn't perfect but it works for the most part. Abuse your executive power in these places and you will pay a heavy price.

We are in very serious trouble as a country. We have been for a long time and its just getting worse.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by ledaman: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Public service is held in trust for Nigerians. It has nothing to do with 'juiciness'.

I can understand your use of that term since its use is so widespread. But it is speech like this that reinforces the desire of vultures to get into public office. Another example of dangerous speech is when Nigerians describe their 'leaders' with phrases like "they are corrupt but at least they are doing something". undecided...Why then do Nigerians act surprised when a state governor builds just 1 primary healthcare centre or renovates just 1 trunk B road in 8 years?

If public officers want 'juiciness' they can lawfully get that sort of sensory gratification from their wives. It isn't a description that people (in countries that work) usually associate with public service. It just isn't. In these places, government people have a job to do and they get a salary for it. If they have executive power, they must present a budget for oversight. The system (in these places) has built in checks and balances and it works. It isn't perfect but it works for the most part. Abuse your executive power in these places and you will pay a heavy price.

We are in very serious trouble as a country. We have been for a long time and its just getting worse.
I concur with your write up sir, when the system is faulty and it favour corruption what do you expect?
But I strongly believed the new administration will succeed.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by Fujiyama: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
ledaman:
But I strongly believed the new administration will succeed.

^^^
I think this administration will fail - just like the one before it. The signs are already there. I may be wrong - and I hope I am wrong but as the elders say: the morning shows the day.

We shall see. Time will tell.
Re: Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja by ledaman: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=Fujiyama post=123753618]

^^^
I think this administration will fail - just like the one before it. The signs are already there. I may be wrong - and I hope I am wrong but as the elders say: the morning shows the day.

We shall see. Time will tell. [/quote It is too early to be pessimistic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.