Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle (31816 Views)

Elebuibon: Let Our Children Wear Hijabs, Traditional Beads To Schools / Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Wrightright(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Cruise
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Yomit71(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I 100% believe Africa is cursed..

Nigeria with more than 300 million churches and mosque.
Nigeria has more churches than all of Europe combined.

You will think a country with so many religious structures will be righteous.

Only 3% of Nigerians will go to heaven
300 million churches, waaaaoooo
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by GiZcorp: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2023
"I will not ask them to bring the cars back, everyone know that I have carr"
This one be talking as if he didn't steal them...
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Cmanforall: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Benwallt(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Hijab and stoves? These politicians are shameless
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by bbfanboy01: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=Xscape1993 post=123709149]Lie lie lie...you missed a golden opportunity given you by the Supreme Court and joined our 'tormentors'. You are solely responsible for your political downfall....[/quote
P]

Please can u trow more light on dis sir, want to learn and b more informed. But dis guy na criminal o chai
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Benwallt(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

3% is huge. 1% and those are newborns. The rest is straight to hell

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by nokspos: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2023
everything you said is right , but small small na. which one is 300 million churches? the entire buildings in nigeria self, is it up to 30 million ?
SultanOfAbia:

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Ykc2(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Onye oshi balawo blalablue bulaba ,tomorrow zamfara will send 10 students for jamb and Neco exams

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by michoim(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2023
He said he was a car seller. These new PDP governors in Iano and Zamfara are robbers...

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Greattha: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2023
You must be daft as you obviously don't know the meaning of spam.

Keep your season of love and light to yourself.
I'm not one of you who'll sell your soul or go around begging for scraps

Keep deluding yourself, calling white black while covering your face with religious and ethnic bigotry.

Wolf in sheep clothing. You see evil and call it good. Your waterloo is near. Better pray hard for that your love and light cos you'll need them when ruthless Karma strikes you.

Show me the propaganda initiated before elections. The truth is a bitter pill you and your ilk must swallow

Idiots everywhere who think they enjoy the anonymity of the Web to talk trash but have no idea

Better stay your lane.

odunH:
Stop spamming every thread on this forum with your tactics of lies and propaganda against APC this and that. Despite all you did before election. APC still won. Don't fight those choosen to lead. Ur season ll come too through love and light.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by ufotunang: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2023
You are not even ashamed of yourself
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Khallicopyro: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2023
...“Instead of Dauda to face Zamfara problems, he wants to create another crisis because he knows I have my people and they will not fold their hands"...

Oga who are these "your people"? Bandits?
And what do you mean by "another criss"

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by nathyx(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Another Martin Looter wailing aimlessly after achieving his Dream of Looting the country dry grin
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Okeyc230: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2023
I saw ''my wives''
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by asanausana91: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2023
And these are the people that are advising tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Zane2point4(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
I just hate this man,he looks very dull even as a politician,just imagine the kind leaders nigeria elect😡
Asking an incoming governor to face zamfaras problems,what have he himself bn doing since?

Herdsmen have bn beheading his ppl he is there stealing 40 cars!
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by kunleham(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Supreme Court governor, well done
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin grin Thieving politicians who can't have mercy on themselves.When the security agencies come for them on account of their reckless kleptomania,they wail louder than a banshee,as if they are more innocent than a new born baby.
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by zoedew: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thief! Ole! Barawo banza ne!👎
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Flangelo12: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Only 0.003% of Nigerians will go to heaven

You forgot some zeros so I've fixed it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by DeepSight(m): 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

What kind of excessive estimate is this.
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Exceed15: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Thief! That serves u right.
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Exceed15: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
SailorUgo:
angry

Stupid kleptomaniac had to add hijab to add a religious coloration to it.
Some deranged fools will pick that up and run with it. Oh he’s being witch hunted for serving God blablabla.

What in Gods name is a man doing with over 40 cars?!!

Don't mind the idiot..he mentioned hijab to create religious sentiment.
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by MotiveU(f): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Exceed15: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
udemzyudex:
Hijabs abi?

Lol this 1diot just wan bring religion into this him nonsense.

Lol.. as if the new governor is not a Muslim too. He lost the election and that blew up is cover. Infact stealing is Haram too.
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by Rolings: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
SailorUgo:
angry

Even when he clearly state that he was a car dealer.....some of the vehicles were donated for his campaign...
Don't always believe a man's enemy
....they can lie in other to spoil his name and reputation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by sapele914(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
SailorUgo:
angry

Stupid kleptomaniac had to add hijab to add a religious coloration to it.
Some deranged fools will pick that up and run with it. Oh he’s being witch hunted for serving God blablabla.

Like Ohaneze claiming same for Godwin Emefiele?
Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by shedy03(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sunmolar:
What will he be remembered for as a former governor of zamfara state?
Ok

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle by sapele914(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rolings:

Even when he clearly state that he was a car dealer.....some of the vehicles were donated for his campaign...
Don't always believe a man's enemy
....they can lie in other to spoil his name and reputation
More so, cars that he is allowed to carry with him when he vacates office, is what these hypocrites are shouting about?

And as the ex Governor rightfully said, na poverty they worry them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.