Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,675 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session (34482 Views)

Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign / Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Optimuss: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2023
GOOD MORNING NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP I HAVEN'T EATEN ANY THING SINCE YESTERDAY I'M WEAK AND FAMISHED I DON'T MIND ANYTHING I WILL MANAGE. THANKS
KUDA BANK
2019345390 🙏
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by hisexcellency34: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2023
See how Remi ignored the cry cry Orji

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by MrsTblooms: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2023
E be like say na enemy of Kalu took the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Tvoice: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Naija na cruise

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Amungwele: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Him dey build bridge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by DMerciful(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2023
Some people were hailing Soludo because he opposed Obi's presidential ambition and they vowed that thats the only Igbo man they'd gladly support for presidency.

I said then that the only reason they're saying this is because Soludo isn't contesting. If he indicates interest to contest, they'll link him to ipob and say Igbos cannot be trusted.

Look how they treated their politicians of Igbo extraction who betrayed their people for them....Orji Uzo Kalu, Rotimi Amaechi, Okorocha.

Soludo, Uzodinma, Wike and Umahi have got it coming
lhordspy:
The Vice president, the firstlady and the crying man.
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Pacesetter123(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
See the face of the commander of the other "Battalion" like stone.
Winch kain man be dis wey no dey get joy?!

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by FireUpNow(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Shetimma no dey hide him feelings...
The man nor get joy ooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Mekharay007(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Scam Alert !!! Scam Alert!!! Scam Alert!!!

Bahrainguy on this platform is a bloody scammer, he scammed my referral almost a million Naira. His account detail is below.

Salam Taofeek Olalekan
Opay Account

He works in an Automobile shop.

We have reported him to Bahrain government, they requested for proof and we gave them the transaction receipt, his picture , Bahrain phone number and the name of his place of work.

Guys beware, don't fall for his scam about helping you get a Bahrain work visa .

Find his picture below.

Shalom !!!!!!

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Jimbadly: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Ismael97:
Vice president always looking serious

Na Boko Haram commander na. Those guys no get joy at all.
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by teebaxy(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2023
TheMensch:
Who dey always vex Shettima abeg?
undecided
That idiot behind him pressing his chair like a tout is enough to get the vp annoyed

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by spencekat(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Shetimma no dey hide him feelings...
Na so the VP dey look.
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by sukkot: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2023
but i dont understand you weird nigerians, is an adult supposed to be smiling carelessly all the time ? do you want serious leaders or do you want clowns ? . shettima and idiagbon is how your leaders should present themselves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Perostick(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2023
MrOkenwa:
Kashim Shettima! Even when he smiles, you’ll still know that he is not joking.
that guy no they play oooo

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Jsucre(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2023
1st,2nd and 3rd citizens

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by gloryman91: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Just like say this is the first time we will be having two civilian Generals as both President and VP.

Always serious.

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Menclothing: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2023
I watch it they where mostly emotional it’s not easy they won’t see most of themselves again

Promo on men items import price
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Karlosorji(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Typing:

Crying Akpu eater grin
Akpu still better pass tuwo. Abi which one hold belle pass. Mumu
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Jayhome24: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2023
N3TRAL:
Orji betrayed Tinubu, he should have fought to finish.

That was his mistake. With his experience in politics he should have known that rubber stamp ex Senate president can never become the president and he should have stay with Tinubu but instead he was jumping here and there and doing attacking politics and he crashed and started crying............

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Segunlords(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Nau u kno one of bokoharam sponsors emefiele
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by obembet(f): 9:06am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Go to church and ask God for forgiveness 🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by VTJN(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Jimbadly:

Na Boko Haram commander na. Those guys no get joy at all.
I super like the man throwaway. Very brilliant man with left handed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by panmunium(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2023
MrOkenwa:
Kashim Shettima! Even when he smiles, you’ll still know that he is not joking.
The man looks wicked to me ,always planning the next move. Or is his dentition bad that he don't smile at all
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Blackdisciple(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2023
Lolzzzz some southern governors sha. Them no even send am sef

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by obontami: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Lol! Why na? I prefer people like that. I don't like people like Kalu. I know for a fact he doesn't like these 2 people. grin

He secretly wish pandora is the president. Guess what bro? - that imagination can only happen in his dreams. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by BENEAMATA: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Good morning all .

I just want to drop a warning to all OBIDIENTS , ATIKULATED as well as EMILOKAN that from this day 11th of june 2023 onwards , it will be disastrous for each one of you personal goals and ambitions to have as close pals and confidants some one with the character traits of the outgoing senate president , LAWAN !

Yes , Don't be all about " Emilokan " when your so-called trusted ally knows he has been chosen as " Anointed candidate " by folks with thorns for hand asked to scratch your backs !
TRAITORS ! The present administration had better be one step ahead of the Lawan character and his schemes if the executive desire harmony with the tenth senate .

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2023
lhordspy:
He is now the crying Man after stepping down and supporting Tinubu🤣when I said you guys are terr...ible, your ancestors did same bitter politics many decades I wonder how that has improve your life and that of your family, Tinubu will soon be history, your children will continue where you will stop still doesn't change the brown roofs in your region, those you hate keep growing from strength to strength, Igbos can't be cage just put that at the back of your mind except Nigeria cease to exist.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Ellasure: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2023
the pictures are very memorable, kashim is looking very intelligent and the first lady is also responsive.

may the coming together of tinubus and shetima be a blessings to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by spiralwedge(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2023
What a time to be alive!

For the first time we are having a first lady wey get sense.

A first lady who had served 3 terms as a senator, and would have been Senate President if she had stayed longer.

A first lady who is also a politician.

I see a new Nigeria folks, a new Nigeria with a new breed of politicians. This matters because once we get new crops of leadership right, we are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by kodab: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2023
[b][/b] please I need to know something,is shettima still a senator and a vice president at the same time
Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by RAND250: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2023
post=123718069:

He is now the crying Man after stepping down and supporting Tinubu🤣when I said you guys are terr...ible, your ancestors did same bitter politics many decades I wonder how that has improve your life and that of your family, Tinubu will soon be history, your children will continue where you will stop still doesn't change the brown roofs in your region, those you hate keep growing from strength to strength, Igbos can't be cage just put that at the back of your mind except Nigeria cease to exist.

Step down for who you are the one terrible and everyone has left you behind tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session by Typing: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Karlosorji:
Akpu still better pass tuwo. Abi which one hold belle pass. Mumu

Tuwo is Semo. Very nutritious and expensive. Akpu is rotten Casava and unhealthy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journalists Queue For Food In Kogi Government House - Photos / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.