Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

When God Calls You I - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Calls You I (6473 Views)

When God Calls You, What Next? / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When God Calls You I by Chibuezem(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which works of righteousness would that be? undecided
showing every man the love of God. I love you Kobojunkie..... grin
Re: When God Calls You I by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chibuezem:
showing every man the love of God. I love you Kobojunkie..... grin
God didn't send anyone to say the word, "I love you" to anyone else. Rather, to show God's Love is instead to do as God commands. undecided
Re: When God Calls You I by Chibuezem(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God didn't send anyone to say the word, "I love you" to anyone else. Rather, to show God's Love is instead to do as God commands. undecided
True Sir... God is love, let love lead the way if I love you I preach the gift of God to you, connecting you to the Father through the Son. I also provide any assistance I can to your physical needs all to glorify God not myself....
Re: When God Calls You I by Olaolex: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
God and Satan doesn't exist,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There's no verifiable recognizable concretable approvable evidence of their existence..no man Born of woman has ever proof the existence of God.i challenge anybody here to proof to me.

My brothers and sisters don't let anybody deceive you.

Believe me,God or Satan or Jesus Christ doesn't exist.

there's no imaginary sky daddy up there,open your eyes my friend.
Okay, we've heard you
Re: When God Calls You I by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chibuezem:
True Sir... God is love, let love lead the way if I love you I preach the gift of God to you, connecting you to the Father through the Son. I also provide any assistance I can to your physical needs all to glorify God not myself....
God said His Love belongs only to those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 15 vs 9 - 11 - and if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you do not preach to others because of some idea of love which you have to give but rather in obedience to God's commandment and teaching. undecided
Re: When God Calls You I by Chibuezem(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God said His Love belongs only to those who obey His teachings and commandments - John 15 vs 9 - 11 - and if you are a follower of Jesus Christ, you do not preach to others because of some idea of love which you have to give but rather in obedience to God's commandment and teaching. undecided
This is one of the the command of My master before He ascended into Heaven
Mark 16:15-18 KJV
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. [16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. [17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not l hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
It's simple Every Creature (both Jew and Gentile) kiss
Re: When God Calls You I by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ This is one of the the command of My master before He ascended into Heaven
Mark 16:15-18 KJV
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. [16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. [17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not l hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
It's simple Every Creature (both Jew and Gentile) kiss
1. Nowhere did Jesus Christ say your should do any of that because you supposedly love those whom you preach to. undecided

2. Also, He made clear you are not to give that which is Holy to the dogs. So unless you are against Him, you will stick to doing only that which He commanded of you. undecided
Re: When God Calls You I by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
OyinO:
Nothing like God calling anybody. It's your own inner conviction and decision.
grin
Re: When God Calls You I by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Edipet:
Please how do I do away with depression
Go seek professional mental health treatment for your depression abeg! undecided
Re: When God Calls You I by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Myer:
■ This post and the message is for you.God is calling you out of depression into His kingdom of Righteousness and Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit. And all you have to do is repent and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

■ Depression is caused by a myriad of reasons but the symptom is the same- loss of hope and joy. Diferent people react to depression is various ways- which, instead of curing the depression only postpone dooms day. Please locate a church near you or online and Start knowing more about Jesus Christ today. May the Grace and Mercy of God be with you in Jesus name. Amen.
1. I see you are back to telling the same lies that you have yourself realized were worthless and not worth chewing on in the past , like a dog back to its vomit. lipsrsealed

2. undecided
Re: When God Calls You I by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Arabk25:
These people are just dume head niggers God don't call anybody
This calling of a thing nah waiting keep us where we they so
Those people claiming God called them are just scammers trying to reap people of their hard earn money God don't call anybody

You are very wrong.
God is real.
Stop being foolish because you want to sound smart.
God Almighty is more than real.
Quit the blasphemy already.
Stop saying things you have no experience of.
Stop misleading insecure minds with your blasphemous conclusions.
You will know whether God exists or not the day you are permitted to have a near-death or an out-of-body experience.
Re: When God Calls You I by Chibuezem(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Nowhere did Jesus Christ say your should do any of that because you supposedly love those whom you preach to. undecided

2. Also, He made clear you are not to give that which is Holy to the dogs. So unless you are against Him, you will stick to doing only that which He commanded of you. undecided
Your understanding has been corrupted to suite your narrative, I pray that the Lord open your heart to understand that His gift of salvation is not for jews only but every creature, every man born of a woman will pass through Jesus Christ
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Man here is not only jew but everyone
Your inability to accept thus fact you've excluded yourself from God's love... Kpele May God have mercy on your Soul.
Re: When God Calls You I by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ Your understanding has been corrupted to suite your narrative, I pray that the Lord open your heart to understand that His gift of salvation is not for jews only but every creature, every man born of a woman will pass through Jesus Christ
John 14:6 KJV Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Man here is not only jew but everyone
Your inability to accept thus fact you've excluded yourself from God's love... Kpele May God have mercy on your Soul.
1. You keep blaming my understanding yet not once have you been able to provide scriptural evidence of your claims, how come? That only means your ideas are not of scripture at all. undecided

The same Jesus Christ whom you quote is the very same person who explained that He was sent only to the sinners or Israel. Why you think you can reasonably quote the same Jesus Christ while asserting He must have also lied is beyond me. undecided
Re: When God Calls You I by Princessdainty(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
phemmyfour:
He doesn't have a gender, shape or form.
She doesn't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Fear Man Rather Than God? / The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm / Food For Thought On Muslim, A Must Read For All Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.