Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

"How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" (4756 Views)

If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight / 26 Powerful Reasons Why Scholars Know Jesus Existed / Did You Know Jesus Escaped Crucifixion And Raised A Family In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
razzydoo:
■ Freedom of speech. But do you know much of spirituality is based on intellectualism? So that you can logically arrive at a reasonable conclusion unless you choose to do otherwise.
1. Spirituality? Yet another concept that is mostly of the delusions of men and not of Scripture. undecided

Look, Scripture does not allow you the freedom to throw even your kitchen sink and expect it to stick. God is God of Laws and every and anything that is not according to His Law and decree, is of the minds and delusions of men. This is one of the major differences between the God of Scripture and the Allah of the Quran. Until you realize and accept this, you will continue with these attempts to lob jargon at scripture in every other post. undecided
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by razzydoo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Spirituality? Yet another concept that is mostly of the delusions of men and not of Scripture. undecided

Look, Scripture does not allow you the freedom to throw even your kitchen sink and expect it to stick. God is God of Laws and every and anything that is not according to His Law and decree, is of the minds and delusions of men. This is one of the major differences between the God of Scripture and the Allah of the Quran. Until you realize and accept this, you will continue with these attempts to lob jargon at scripture in every other post. undecided
Spirituality is delusion of men, you say? That’s how you said Adam was condemned. You’ve made numerous gaffes tonight. I can only laugh. I’m losing steam for this. See ya. Peace.
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
razzydoo:
■ Spirituality is delusion of men, you say?
■ That’s how you said Adam was condemned. You’ve made numerous gaffes tonight. I can only laugh. I’m losing steam for this. See ya. Peace.
1. Again, the concept of spirituality may apply as far as the Quran but it is not of Scripture. undecided

2. In Scripture, Adam was condemned by God after he fell. Read Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 for details. The Quran obviously tells an entirely different tale from that recorded in Scripture meaning the two deities are not the same nor to be compared. undecided
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by razzydoo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, the concept of spirituality may apply as far as the Quran but it is not of Scripture. undecided

2. In Scripture, Adam was condemned by God after he fell. Read Genesis 3 vs 16 - 24 for details. The Quran obviously tells an entirely different tale from that recorded in Scripture meaning the two deities are not the same nor to be compared. undecided
Peace.
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
razzydoo:
Peace.
Go read through the Law and the Prophets — Genesis through Malachi —, then attempt to read GOB again with that knowledge in tact in order to maybe see what I already see. undecided
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by razzydoo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Go read through the Law and the Prophets — Genesis through Malachi —, then attempt to read GOB again with that knowledge in tact in order to maybe see what I already see. undecided
Alrighty.
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by Mosco100(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
JOHN 15: 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by incantations(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
*#RealityCheck*

Every seed has in it all that it requires to produce other seeds, and invariably, a forest. Being born again, you’re like a seed, loaded with everything you’ll ever need for growth and success in life. Your prosperity and success are independent of the principles and economics of this world. You’ve been abundantly endowed and imbued with all the grace, wisdom, and power you need for an eternally triumphant life. Have this consciousness. Think, and live as a victor, for that’s who you are in Christ.

#PastorChrisOyakhilome
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by incantations(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
*'Dívíɳҽ 卄ealtɧ Cσnfҽssiσɳs'*

July 25th, 2023

My life is the expression of all that Christ is. His divine life is manifested through me. I live in the consciousness of my divine life and origin in Christ, knowing that the life I live is superior to sickness, disease, and defeat.
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by incantations(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
*#𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄*

*KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD*

I declare that this is my season of joy therefore i rejoice in the Lord for He is my Strength! The word of God is producing in me what it talks about and I rise above all limiting system of the world. I have an extraordinary capacity to contemplate, think, envision and see endless possibilities; no situation or difficulty can deter me, because I've been set on a perpetual journey of advancement, upliftment and promotion.

I am a member of glorious and triumphant body of Christ. Therefore I live above shortage, scarcity and want. I'm indestructible; no matter what happens, I win, because the word put me over and guarantee my Victory. Greater is he that's in me then he that's in the world. I reign and rule with Christ now and always. I'm full of God! I'm strong, sound, full of His love, wisdom and divine essence. My life is full of grace. Hallelujah!

God's wisdom is at work in me and I am moving with power and great glory; there is no stopping me. I am propelled by your Word and Spirit, in the path of Success and greatness. I'm fulfilling my destiny in Christ, gloriously, bursting forth in prosperity and success. By the power of the spirit, I cast off worthless and unproductive thoughts, and I use my mind correctly to picture the glorious and victorious I have in Christ. Blessed be God.
Re: "How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2023
UncleDS:

@ Jesusjnr, will like you hi me on WhatsApp...
Send me a pm if you don't mind.
And please remove your number for safety reasons except you got that covered. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Manufactured The Bible? / Trousers And Scarflessness In Nigeria Churches / Take It Personal And give your Answer-- Frosbel, Goshen360, Joagbaje, Etcetera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.