Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48620 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
The problem with these people is that they're too emotional and bitter to reason accordingly.. grin grin grin
KingCold:
Someone has just said my question is a "lie" imagine grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't know how the attacks started and what fuel them. please tell us.

KingCold:
How am I "beating around the bush" when I posed a question to you

Do you know how the attacks started and what fueled them?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Okay..🤣🤣🤣🤣
frog12:
HIV spread like wildfire. the only smart black SOUTH AFRICA is thambo mbeki. but you people like dumb ZUMA that went and slept with his HIV infected cousin. and said, taking a shower will clean the DISEASE grin grin grin

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
But deep down you know what they've been capable of?... why are blacks so hypocritical??! Damn
You can't ask me something that you yourself don't or can't do? I can face racism head on but I certainly won't go around asking dumb questions. Do you ask a random oyinbo roaming the dusty streets of Lagos <why their forefathers colonized and murdered civilians throughout the world? If not, why must I?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
I don't know how the attacks started and what fuel them. please tell us.

Ah finally... grin Then why paddle something you know little of then?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
The problem with these people is that they're too emotional and bitter to reason accordingly.. grin grin grin
Yup, the hate and bitterness dwarfs their logic

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
HIV spread like wildfire. the only smart black SOUTH AFRICA is tambo mbeki. but you people like dumb ZUMA that went and slept with his HIV infected cousin. and said, taking a shower will clean the DISEASE grin grin grin

you are on a free platform and you are still afraid to speak this is not south africa where they watch your communication. they used to kill you guys like cockroaches and you can not use your population advantage to wipe those apartheid racist out !!!

Samantha124:
Dude, you're not making any sense and I don't have the energy for you... Go look for another South African to argue with because there's nothing for me to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ur slavery is top notch.. Mandela will be rolling in his grave with regrets
KingCold:
You can't ask me something that you yourself don't or can't do? I can face racism head on but I certainly won't go around asking dumb questions. Do you ask a random oyinbo roaming the dusty streets of Lagos <why their forefathers colonized and murdered civilians throughout the world? If not, why must I?

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by kingthreat(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

Can you please do me a favour?
Just shut up

You can't shut up the truth. You can only shut your eyes to it.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
HIV spread like wildfire. the only smart black SOUTH AFRICA is tambo mbeki. but you people like dumb ZUMA that went and slept with his HIV infected cousin. and said, taking a shower will clean the DISEASE grin grin grin

you are on a free platform and you are still afraid to speak this is not south africa where they watch your communication. they used to kill you guys like cockroaches and you can not use your population advantage to wipe those apartheid racist out !!!

Why not get rid of your rampant tribalism first? this is so hypocritical you know
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Another Nigerian claiming another man's hard work..🤣🤣🤣

Is this your forum? And what do you know about owning your own forum?🤣🤣🤣
This is a Nigerian forum owned by a Nigerian and we don't want backward, lazy and primitive xenophobic and HIV/AIDS infected people here, kindly deactivate your account and leave this forum for us please.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
you cannot tell us. of course I know why it started: you are jealous of your Black foreign brethen.

you cannnot go after the source of your problem, which were the WHITES. they stole your land, enslave you into 1999. try to wipe you out with HIV disease. and talk to you anyhow.

KingCold:
Ah finally... grin Then why paddle something you know little of then?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by occfx: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell

Tinubu is the cause of that earthquake, the magnitude of rigging that happened in Feb 25 reacted to the tethanic plate of the African continent and the result is this. Very soon we will hear that Africa has divided into two because of Tinubu.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Ur slavery is top notch..
LOOL, I take it you don't have a proper response? When people insult that's what boils down to
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
you cannot tell us. of course I know why it started: you are jealous of your Black foreign brethen.

you cannnot go after the source of your problem, which were the WHITES. they stole your land, enslave you into 1999. try to wipe you out with HIV disease. and talk to you anyhow.

I asked you a question earlier and I'm still waiting for an answer

what are we supposedly "jealous" of?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:

I can't believe that dumb ZUMA have followers, that man is an epitome of dumbness, typical South Africans. 😂😂
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Your brother told you to stay away from me, but you're still simping after me... Why?

This is the argument between me and TheSuperX, it doesn't require a third party because I'm done with you.
Nawttiboi007:
Oh There u go again Samantha... like you've not been claiming the whites hard work in ur country?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
are you this weak??
no wonder the world did not pity you guys. you can't learn from MUGABE's example. didn't you hear of how he used guerrilla tactics to drive the snobbish BRITISH out and the queen was appeasing him after.

yes, BRITAIN and europe were supporting those apartheid colonist. if you cannot act yourself, the world will not help you!

KingCold:
Why not get rid of your rampant tribalism first? this is so hypocritical you know
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mandela will be rolling in his grave with regrets
KingCold:
LOOL, I take it you don't have a proper response? When people insult that's what boils down to
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
you are still weak?

I'm already at the finish line, you are still starting to race.

KingCold:
I asked you a question earlier and I'm still waiting for an answer

what are we supposedly "jealous" of?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tambo mbeki?🤣🤣🤣
frog12:

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
you are still weak?

I'm already at the finish line, you are still starting to race.

what are we Jeslous of? grin grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Babe maybe you shud check what simping mean again
Samantha124:
Your brother told you to stay away from me, but you're still simping after me... Why?

This is the argument between me and TheSuperX, it doesn't require a third party because I'm done with you.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Mandela will be rolling in his grave with regrets
Another non-response, you have nothing to offer now, go eat fufu
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
the SOUTH AFRICANS are just plain dumb.

don't you see why AMERICA will avoid countries like VIETNAM, MYANMAR, CAMBODIA. It's because those people will not care even if all their population die to kill all invaders and colonists.

weak BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS!!!
i mean how can you allow 1 million WHITES to enslave a whole 50 million BLACKS !

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
are you this weak??
no wonder the world did not pity you guys. you can't learn from MUGABE's example. didn't you hear of how he used guerrilla tactics to drive the snobbish BRITISH out and the queen was appeasing him after.

yes, BRITAIN and europe were supporting those apartheid colonist. if you cannot act yourself, the world will not help you!

Hmmm the same Mugabe that Zimbabweans detest..have you even conversed to an actual Zimbo yes/no? You people know too little for my liking...it's just insults and white praise-singing
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
enough of talking to weaklings.
you have not even started the race, while I am at the finish line already.

how can you allow 1 million WHITES COLONIST to enslave 50 million BLACKS
there's no sense there. even AMERICA is afraid of VIETNAM. when you learn why, come back and debate with me.

KingCold:
Hmmm the same Mugabe that Zimbabweans detest..have you even conversed to an actual Zimbo yes/no? You people know too little for my liking...it's just insults and white praise-singing
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Mandela didn't beg anything from you.Who in their right mind who beg Nigeria for military support? The same Nigerian army that failed over and over again to curtail the Boko Haram purge your country is grappling with to this day? You must be joking.

I said name the ones where black people can't school.Can you?🤔🤔

No you are not developers or travelers,you are makeshift boat-hopping minions who go around the world annoying everyone with your noise and crime.. everybody knows it.

Your music only picked in 2012 and that's thanks to South Africa's Trace and Channel O😁😁. When you were peeling bananas on Kaduna in the 60's we Southies were sending the like of Mariam Makeba,High Masekela and the likes overseas to go and collect Grammys cheesy
This guy is a very big f**l, stop disgracing yourself man, you sound so dumb. 😏😏
Who told you that Nigerian music picked in 2012? do you know when MTVbase came to Nigeria? You are so illogical and dumb. 😁😁

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes, it's owned by a Nigerian, but you're not that Nigerian, are you? grin grin grin

Do you even own something in your name?
TheSuperX:
This is a Nigerian forum owned by a Nigerian and we don't want backward, lazy and primitive xenophobic and HIV/AIDS infected people here, kindly deactivate your account and leave this forum for us please.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
enough of talking to weaklings.
you have not even started the race, while I am at the finish line already.

how can you allow 1 million WHITES COLONIST to enslave 50 million BLACKS
there's no sense there. even AMERICA is afraid of VIETNAM. when you learn why, come back and debate with me.

Parroting the same question begets you the same response

The British enslaved 200 millions Nigerians too, so your point is useless

what are we jealous of again
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't need to check it because already your brother has confirmed it.

You're busy after me and desperate for my attention.
Nawttiboi007:
Babe maybe you shud check what simping mean again
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
I agree they enslaved millions of nigerians but we kicked them out in 1960, but you guys were still struggling with them for 40 years because you are AFRAID.

Your women are growing fatter than CARS. go and find out why. maybe it's those foolish european PORK SAUSAGE that's causing it!

KingCold:
Parroting the same question begets you the same response

The British enslaved 200 millions Nigerians too, so your point is useless

what are we jealous of again

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ghana Kings Gifted The Queen Solid Gold Palanquin Miniature In 1961 (Video) / ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.