Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48458 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
I like the fact that you said sickle cell is a genetic trait.

Meaning your genes are deadly, because they're tainted with sickle cell... The only way for you guys to transmit sickle cell to the other person is through reproduction and in order for reproduction to happen, you have to have sex.

You guys are carriers of the disease like your monkeys are carriers of Ebola, two of the most deadliest diseases in Africa.
JASONjnr:

Dude, you're going low....

Sickle cell anemia isn't a sexually transmitted infections.... They're genetic traits.

You know that you SA knack like dogs.... You see, walking naked is a norm in your country. And sex is very common....

My stay in SA, I knacked in weird places....
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Quit lying

Dude, you're on a self denial.... Stop doubting everyone isn't as lazy as you are.... Where the whites take all your privileges.

I am from Niger Delta and I was awarded a master's scholarship.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
we kicked them out in 1960, but you guys were just 30 years late.

i mean they own your country. you guys cannnot speak. they shoot you guys like toys at the diamond mines.
i mean do you understand what 52 to 1 ratio advantage mean? you only need 5 million blacks to destroy the apartheid at that time.
I mean do you still understand? even Conte couldn't take tottenham losing 3 to 1 advantage and he quit.

even MUGABE is more courageous than millions of south african. he kicked those british out in 1979.
can you approach a WHITE person, and tell him or her to go to HELL Do you have that courage?

KingCold:
The Black Govt commissions these projects and Blacks were laborers that's called improving a country boet! What has your govt done to surpass the black SA govt since 94? Even the recently built King Shaka Airports dwarfs your entire airports combined, same with the recently built Mpumalanga University, I can go on ad on and on

The same whites enslaved 200million Afonjas in Nigeria so how are you different?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

When we compete with SA, we compete with your superiors and not with the labourers.... I mean the slaves! Your class of citizens don't get a hold of us.... You should be comparing yourselves with a district government in Ghana or Cameron.
I asked a question which is yet to be answered..
South Africa got democracy in 94'
Nigeria got it's independence in the 60's

What have you done that surpasses SA during this time period?

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2023

i mean they own your country. you guys cannnot speak. they shoot you guys like toys at the diamond mines.
i mean do you understand what 52 to 1 ratio advantage mean? you only need 5 million blacks to destroy the apartheid at that time.
I mean do you still understand? even Conte couldn't take tottenham losing 3 to 1 advantage and he quit.

even MUGABE is more courageous than millions of south african. he kicked those british out in 1979.
can you approach a WHITE person, and tell him or her to go to HELL? Do you have that courage?

KingCold:
The Black Govt commissions these projects and Blacks were laborers that's called improving a country boet! What has your govt done to surpass the black SA govt since 94? Even the recently built King Shaka Airports dwarfs your entire airports combined, same with the recently built Mpumalanga University, I can go on ad on and on

The same whites enslaved 200million Afonjas in Nigeria so how are you different?

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Caseless: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Nonsense. After watching the video,I discovered that it was just a tremor and not earthquake as the headline supposed.

They are looking for sympathy and donations from the west and Nigeria in general,earthquake ko,etiquette ni 🀫
is tremor not a mini earthquake? What are you saying?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
The only dumb person here it's you for failing to read and comprehend what I wrote.

Couldn't you see that I stated that in those 200 million people, they either have sickle cell or are carriers of the disease?

Or don't you know what 'carrier' means?
TheSuperX:
How can 200 million people have sickle cell in Nigeria, oh God you are so dumb. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
be honest with us.
can you approach a WHITE person, and say to the person face, you are a RACIST killer?

KingCold:
I asked a question which is yet to be answered..
South Africa got democracy in 94'
Nigeria got it's independence in the 60's

What have you done that surpasses SA during this time period?

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
What are you saying? Because I don't understand a thing you just wrote.. undecided undecided undecided
frog12:
why you beautiful girls blow up like kwashiorkor? i mean they just become bigger than car. dem dey eat too much burger, chicken and british sausage. na another mass health problem you are causing your population? the whites will wipe you guys out systematically if you are not careful

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:

can you approach a WHITE person, and tell him or her to go to HELL Do you have that courage?

LOL, The very same things that the British unleashed onto you despite YOUR superior numbers....

Like I sated earlier there are two Black groups in this world that don't cower to black people, Black South Africans and African Amercians...if you can't look at a white person and say that..don't project that onto Soouth Africans
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
be honest with us.
can you approach a WHITE person, and say to the person face, you are a RACIST killer?

Why would I approach someone who hasn't killed and label them a killer?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Caseless: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I was just watching the news now and it's kinda scary... Growing up we didn't know earthquakes could ever happen in this country... But now they're starting to happen more frequently.
We were taught that Africa is sitting on a stable craton in Geology Africa(Tectonics), I don't know what changed.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
What are you saying? Because I don't understand a thing you just wrote.. undecided undecided undecided
Reasoning on this forum is anti-clockwise
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
they enslave you guys until 1999. are you this weak

KingCold:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Another Nigerian claiming another man's hard work..🀣🀣🀣

Is this your forum? And what do you know about owning your own forum?🀣🀣🀣
TheSuperX:
Hahaha you wish, not even in ur wildest imagination, don't ever think that in ur whole life. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I only want y'all out of this forum.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
you mean you like to attack other blacks, but you are afraid of WHITES?

I don't blame you, that's what apartheid does to people psychologically

KingCold:
LOL, The very same things that the British unleashed onto you despite YOUR superior numbers....

Like I sated earlier there are two Black groups in this world that don't cower to black people, Black South Africans and African Amercians...if you can't look at a white person and say that..don't project that onto Soouth Africans
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
Liar
KingCold:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Oh There u go again Samantha... like you've not been claiming the whites hard work in ur country?
Samantha124:
Another Nigerian claiming another man's hard work..🀣🀣🀣

Is this your forum? And what do you know about owning your own forum?🀣🀣🀣
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
you mean you like to attack other blacks, but you are afraid of WHITES?

I don't blame you, that's what apartheid does to people psychologically

Who told you black South Africans are afraid of whites?

You guys clearly don't understand what exactly happened with the attacks neh?

Lemme pose a question to you..Do you know how these attacks started and the reasons that cause them?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
why are you BLACK women growing extremely FAT for no apparent reason?

are you sure the WHITES have not poisoned your food system to give your women heart attack early, to decrease your population?

you know HIV spread like wildfire without logic and wiped out your population anyhow.

Samantha124:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
you tell us, why you attack foreign black and why they start.

WHITES are also foreigners in your land you know, but you still can't attack them.

KingCold:
Who told you black South Africans are afraid of whites?

You guys clearly don't understand what exactly happened with the attacks neh?

Lemme pose a question to you..Do you know how these attacks started and the reasons that cause them?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Liar
How is a question a lie? oh jesus christ grin grin I asked a question back..Why would I go to a random white person and call them a killer when they haven't killed? how is this a lie?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dude, you're not making any sense and I don't have the energy for you... Go look for another South African to argue with because there's nothing for me to say to you.
frog12:
why are you BLACK women growing extremely FAT for no apparent reason?

are you sure the WHITES have not poisoned your food system to give your women heart attack early, to decrease your population?

you know HIV spread like wildfire without logic and wiped out your population anyhow.

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
you tell us, why you attack foreign black and why they start.

WHITES are also foreigners in your land you know, but you still can't attack them.

No Someone born in a particular country is NOT a foreigner in that country.

Do you understand how those attacks started and what fueled them?Yes/No?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
You can say that again..🀣🀣🀣
KingCold:
Reasoning on this forum is anti-clockwise
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
But deep down you know what they've been capable of?... why are blacks so hypocritical??! Damn
KingCold:
How is a question a lie? oh jesus christ grin grin I asked a question back..Why would I go to a random white person and call them a killer when they haven't killed? how is this a lie?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
beating around the bush.

you can't tell us why you attack BLACK foreigners. a typical DULL south african black.

KingCold:
No Someone born in a particular country is NOT a foreigner in that country.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
You can say that again..🀣🀣🀣
Someone has just said my question is a "lie" imagine grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Truth is, they don't usually tell us everything at school.
Caseless:
We were taught that Africa is sitting on a stable craton in Geology Africa(Tectonics), I don't know what changed.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
beating around the bush.

you can't tell us why you attack BLACK foreigners. a typical DULL south african black.

How am I "beating around the bush" when I posed a question to you

Do you know how the attacks started and what fueled them?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
HIV spread like wildfire. the only smart black SOUTH AFRICA is tambo mbeki. but you people like dumb ZUMA that went and slept with his HIV infected cousin. and said, taking a shower will clean the DISEASE grin grin grin

Samantha124:
Dude, you're not making any sense and I don't have the energy for you... Go look for another South African to argue with because there's nothing for me to say to you.

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Mandela begged the Nigerian government to donate funds and relieve materials for you black Africans, he visited many other countries begging for intervention and military support so that you folks won't be murdered into extinction.

You must be too delusional to ask me to name an all white school in your country.... I did my master's in your country briefly and I was in the know of your country's institutional racism...And you black African acting naΓ―ve? Lol....

We have the best doctors, engineers, professional teachers and many more across the world, because we're developers and travelers.

We have the best cultures and music and we are your superior as the whites is your superior.

Mandela didn't beg anything from you.Who in their right mind would beg Nigeria for military support? The same Nigerian army that failed over and over again to curtail the Boko Haram purge your country is grappling with to this day? You must be joking.

I said name the ones where black people can't school.Can you?πŸ€”πŸ€”

No you are not developers or travelers,you are makeshift boat-hopping minions who go around the world annoying everyone with your noise and crime.. everybody knows it.

Your music only picked in 2012 and that's thanks to South Africa's Trace and Channel O😁😁. When you were peeling bananas on Kaduna in the 60's we Southies were sending the like of Mariam Makeba,High Masekela and the likes overseas to go and collect Grammys cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot / Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.