Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48172 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
I agree they enslaved millions of nigerians but we kicked them out in 1960, but you guys were still struggling with them for 40 years because you are AFRAID.

Your women are growing fatter than CARS. go and find out why. maybe it's those foolish european PORK SAUSAGE that's causing it!

Except we are not struggling with them difference! wink

the other gibberish is not worth my time
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
How you salivate after our meals?... I literally know nothing abt ur dishes... only when u eat white flour with juz oil or mere beef.. so pathetic ๐Ÿคฎ
KingCold:
Another non-response, you have nothing to offer now, go eat fufu
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Now I see that you're juz a dickhead grin grin
Samantha124:
I don't need to check it because already your brother has confirmed it.

You're busy after me and desperate for my attention.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
that's what happens when you don't do things like the others.

you want to eat your CAKE and have it.
but you are struggling with FOREIGN BLACKS that you like to beat and kill.

can you SPIT in the face of a WHITE person on the street of JBURG? please do it and show us the VIDEO grin

KingCold:
Except we are not struggling with them difference! wink

the other gibberish is not worth my time
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
This guy is a very big f**l, stop disgracing yourself man, you sound so dumb. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Who told you that Nigerian music picked in 2012? do you know when MTVbase came to Nigeria? You are so illogical and dumb. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You music picked after MTV came to you? Name me just one big hit from that year๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:
that's what happens when you don't do things like the others.

you want to eat your CAKE and have it.
but you are struggling with FOREIGN BLACKS that you like to beat and kill.

can you SPIT in the face of a WHITE person on the street of JBURG? please do it and show us the VIDEO grin

Do you know what foreigners do let's start there?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
The more you quote me, it's the more you prove my point.
Nawttiboi007:
Now I see that you're juz a dickhead grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Starzo:

he's speaking for himself....he's not amongst the idiots still residing in your xenophobic republic.... direct this your nonsense to them

your senseless post does not relate/apply to him in anyway since he never wishes to step foot in your country

Those idiots came from your country and are your people so why should I be the one to direct this to them?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
please tell us then. WHITES have done worser. even a 7 years old white girl, said: "blacks are ugly"

have you SPAT on the face of a WHITE person already? We are waiting for the video.

KingCold:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
even PALESTINES have more courage than black SOUTH AFRICANS.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by DaChosenOne: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:
Nonsense. After watching the video,I discovered that it was just a tremor and not earthquake as the headline supposed.

They are looking for sympathy and donations from the west and Nigeria in general,earthquake ko,etiquette ni ๐Ÿคซ

Nigerians should not donate anything due to the xenophobic attacks.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
please tell us then. WHITES have done worser. even a 7 years old white girl, said: "blacks are ugly"
that's what they are teaching whites from small. can you believe it?? in your own country, you are being insulted by even WHITE children.

have you SPAT on the face of a WHITE person already? We are waiting for the video.

KingCold:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Enjoy riding on ur gays u call men... cheers ๐Ÿท
Samantha124:
The more you quote me, it's the more you prove my point.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Lazy black South Africans have built high-speed trains, new hospitals, new state-of-the-art Airports, Universities, roads, etc., etc. since 94....what have you achieved since your independence in the 60s? Big fat nothing! All have is big mouths

He won't answer because they are only achieving in imagination

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
that's what they are teaching whites from small. can you believe it?? in your own country, you are being insulted by even WHITE children.

KingCold:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
so you are looking for WHITE to spit on? thank you very much. share the video once you have finishing spitting on the person's face grin

KingCold:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

You music picked after MTV came to you? Name me just one big hit from that year๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง
MTV came to Nigeria in 2005 and the first music video was 2face-African queen, the biggest hit song in Africa and the song was used as a soundtrack for an American movie, phat girls.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by DaveHarry(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Starzo:

and after they betray them they'll steal the money made by the Nigerian guys
Exactly. I know someone dey did it to. he even said it's d norm with SA women.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
MTV came to Nigeria in 2005 and the first music video was 2face-African queen, the biggest hit song in Africa and the song was used as a soundtrack for an American movie, phat girls.

2005 was yesterday,We laid the foundation 40 years before you... RECOGNISE cool
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Probity100: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBI6UlO3ngM

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjNdbLcjI8Y

The African Plate has shifted now. African Plate is one of the most stable tectonic Plate. Now with earthquake in Johannesburg this means the African Plate is now unstable, the ocean floor has equally moved.
In couples of years, African Plate will break. All southern part of Africa must be very cautious. It had begin. Expect more earthquakes of higher magnitudes.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

2005 was yesterday,We laid the foundation 40 years before you... RECOGNISE cool
Ode.. what about the likes of our legendary Fela, Majek fashek, king sunny Ade, onyeka onwenu and so on that popularized Nigeria songs both in the 70's and 80's.

Okay tell me any of your musician that's bigger than Burna boy now? just Burna boy, I won't call any other Top Nigerian musician.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by ayusco85(m): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
The signs of the coming of JESUS CHRIST is hitting every hook and cranny of the earth.

At the same time , Hundreds, thousands, millions and billions of humans are departing the earth and heading to Eternity on daily basis.

Listen!! The worst thing that can happen to any man or woman is to Depart this earth without JESUS Christ.

JESUS Christ is coming!
Make your ways right with JESUS.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Everything on this earth is vanity ! You will not pick a dime to go with you to Eternity.
Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.

Oga will you keep quiet. This is a geologic occurence and south Africa is experiencing it because they are located close to the African continental plate. Why do you think Nigeria and West African countries dont experience earth quake? Pls go and read about earth quakes
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Mr2wealth: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBI6UlO3ngM

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjNdbLcjI8Y

Very unfortunate.
I hope Nigerians will not be blamed for this. angry

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jealousy will one day kill you...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Nawttiboi007:
Enjoy riding on ur gays u call men... cheers ๐Ÿท

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by chipet67(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
The signs of the coming of JESUS CHRIST is hitting every hook and cranny of the earth.

At the same time , Hundreds, thousands, millions and billions of humans are departing the earth and heading to Eternity on daily basis.

Listen!! The worst thing that can happen to any man or woman is to Depart this earth without JESUS Christ.

JESUS Christ is coming!
Everything on this earth is vanity ! You will not pick a dime to go with you to Eternity.
Please shut up!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by bigcasava1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell
bullion van no go probe any body
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Chetas81(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Righteousness2:

JESUS Christ is coming!
YOU mean the British colony god pls when you the black colours will have a little sense
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, it's owned by a Nigerian, but you're not that Nigerian, are you? grin grin grin

Do you even own something in your name?
I own what your father and all the male in your family couldn't own in their lifetime. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fortunately, nairaland is not one of them..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
TheSuperX:
I own what your father and all the male in your family couldn't own in their lifetime. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Fortunately, nairaland is not one of them..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I never said i own Nairaland in the first place, I just want y'all xenophobic cretins out of this forum that's all

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Then stop acting like you own it by trying to decide who should be here and who shouldn't.

It's not your call to make.

If you have issues with us being here, contact nairaland headquarters and lodge a complaint.

Follow the correct procedures because chasing after us like a lost puppy on this forum and busy repeating same things over and over again isn't gonna get you anywhere, you're just wasting your time because we're not gonna leave this forum because of you... You're just a nagging toothless puppy and you can't do anything.. grin grin grin
TheSuperX:
I never said i own Nairaland in the first place, I just want y'all xenophobic cretins out of this forum that's all

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Then stop acting like you own it by trying to decide who should be here and who shouldn't.

It's not your call to make.

If you have issues with us being here, contact nairaland headquarters and lodge a complaint.

Follow the correct procedures because chasing after us like a lost puppy on this forum and busy repeating same things over and over again isn't gonna get you anywhere, you're just wasting your time because we're not gonna leave this forum because of you... You're just a nagging toothless puppy and you can't do anything.. grin grin grin
I don't need to lay complains to the admin before I chase y'all HIV/AIDS bush people out of here, I want you people to leave this forum before you spread HIV/AIDS here, stay outta this forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.