Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) (43060 Views)

IREV Failure: INEC Owes Nigerians An Explanation, Says Jega / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by walosky(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tinubu wanting to take his cancer shot of injection
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by PROPHETmichael: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
They should've stuff some dollars in the babanriga.
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by bdon123(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Artwork Credit:
Mustapha Bulama
( cartoonist/Illustrator for DailyTrust)

https://twitter.com/Bulamacartoons/status/1667814900595294210?t=SAALWcqqKyyry_bbtA6Idg&s=19
Kwankwaso has more pull in d north than ganduje so its only natural tinubu gets close to him.
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by Highways: 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
"Dollars as Shields: The Slap That Wasn't!"
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by uwuana: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Wallahi sai na mareshi. Ya fito mugani 😁
Ina laihilai Lai😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by Sermwell(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:

Explanation, not story.

Amebo.
You definitely don't know the meaning of explanation
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by 18wheeler: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
#slapathon Ganduje looking for GWR in slapping
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by HussenAdul: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Masari (the VP placeholder) signalling Ganduja that Kwankwaso is about to coming out
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by emanobis(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Odin13:
Apc matters..

But Ganduje at a time was tinubu field marshal with a 💯% loyalty..

Why the sudden preference over Kwankwaso? Knowing clearly Kano indigenes reasons of voting Apc?

Who has betray who in the whole Apc scheme?

Apc and their dirty use and throwaway politics

Don't underestimate BAT...he is a professional and political schemer

He knows who to use at any given time

He also knows a potential back stabber like Wike
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by ajidikun: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by Hussein035: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing animal

Did you know that if Nigeria has 10 governors like BAT in the 1999 this country will not be like this by now
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by Advancedpenis: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hussein035:

Did you know that if Nigeria has 10 governors like BAT in the 1999 this country will not be like this by now

Mention what he did in Lagos 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by Talknochip(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by AfonjaPriest: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Indicis:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by AfonjaPriest: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Indicis:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by davidque007(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Gandollar waiting to land a point
Re: Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) by Kcos: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2023
This picture depict an APC former governor calling all his corrupt party members to join them at the villa as the game continues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) / Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo) / Pictures Of Lagos During The Colonial Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.