Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians (4085 Views)

Independence Anniversary : Jonathan's 20billion Vs.buhari's 70million / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Jonathan Lied In Independence Anniversary Broadcast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Maisuya1: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2011
Mm
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by member479760: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nothing to happy for here! Over 70% of the population are going to bed everyday without food/almost empty bele.
51 years no 24/7 electricity and no even hope of having one in the next 20 years.
health care - almost zero
education - trash
road - no good
water everywhere - drinking one no dey
DANGER - everywhere and you OP still dey wish persons happy what?
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Sike(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

Happy buff day Nigeria  kiss I  We love you even with all your imperfections,
As we celebrate you may our dreams of a better tomorrow be fulfilled. AMEN!!!!

Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by gbenga007(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
For good and for bad, better or worse, it's my Nigeria homeland. Not just a home, but it's my identity. Happy birthday Nigeria.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2011
nakedall:

Nothing to happy for here! Over 70% of the population are going to bed everyday without food/almost empty bele.
51 years no 24/7 electricity and no even hope of having one in the next 20 years.
health care - almost zero
education - trash
road - no good
water everywhere - drinking one no dey
DANGER - everywhere and you OP still dey wish persons happy what?
oya die na go and kill your self since there's nothing to be happy for undecided undecided there's no such thing as a perfect country. If you aint happy na your own toro, we all are happy at least we're alive and when there's life there's hope however death takes it away from you, so make your choice cheesy
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by MissyB3(f): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
Proudly Nigerian!  cool

Happy birthday, Naija!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Mathensen: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nig is rejoicın nw while they ar nt in peace

Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
toba:

i love u and your signature
tanks, smiley
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by deols(f): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
is it a happy one??

Many children die of malaria everyday. Much more than boko haram kills in a month. Some are dying at the moment, another may die before u sign off NL while our politicians walk on the earth like tomorrow no dey.

I wish it is a happy one though. sad sad sad sad
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
Strides:

tanks,  smiley
u are welcome sweety
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by EfeEkarume(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
Just so you know. The people's republic of china are as well sharing the same date with us. So all them Chinese as well as we Nigerians pals I say out loud once again, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by nduchucks: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
Happy Independence Day to the greatest nation in the world and the most feared and respected black people on earth.

To Keep Nigeria One IS A Task That Must Be Done: true in the 1960s and true today. May God bless our dear country.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by r231(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
Happy Independence grin grin

Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by john6006: 5:04am On Oct 02, 2011
Do you know why I love you Nigeria? because am proud to have a country.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by ak47mann(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2011
r231:

Happy Independence grin grin
o boy this one na rice with no meat grin grin grin grin
happy Independence sha 51 yrs with no qualification
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by FriendMark(m): 12:51am On Oct 03, 2011
Happy birthday Nigeria! I love my country and I know you do too.

Support Nigerian ingenuity. Join this event: http:///BeAPartOfHistory
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by ajadek(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2011
Low key independence anniversary,federal government bowing to threat?happy independence

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW APC Will Dislodge PDP/GEJ In 2015 / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration / How Many Faces Did You See In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.