Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence (34153 Views)

Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by jaybenugo: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence (Photo)

Governor Dikko Radda of Katsina and his friend, Ibrahim Masari visited President Tinubu at his Asokoro residence in Abuja last night, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1446585/governor-dikko-ibrahim-masari-visit-president-tinubu-abuja-residence-photo/

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Ihateheadslamer: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
angry
Tinubu keeps capturing supporters without stress

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Corridon: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu can't even hide the fact that he is very happy to have captured Nigeria. Baba sope things is now the order of the day.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Xhuntra: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry
Tinubu keeps capturing supporters without stress

Stop deceiving yourself with this same line

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by GWMI(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
J
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Corridon: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Xhuntra:

Stop deceiving yourself with this same line
That guy is shameless. He will support Tinubu today but insult him tomorrow. He is neither here nor there. Anywhere belle face.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
The inflow of support is massive!

Asiwaju is a unifier

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by PNomsule: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Isn't this the same Ibrahim Masari that was in a conversation with Ganduje on how Tinubu was reconciling with Kwankwaso without "their" being carried along?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Rootherayanya: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Jubrilv(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jagaban Borgu

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by RacistProudIgbo: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gimmick. Mr tinubu should be very careful all these fake loyalty can't be trusted.

They should continue to play, president can't develop your state, the early you know the better.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Judolisco(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Awon ebinna.... Tinubu try sef... If na buhari e 4 Don travel go England

14 Likes

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by tayo4ng(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Meeting upon meeting, may God strengthen our President

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by muykem: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Everybody is happy with Tinubu so far for sincerity of purpose.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Omo...

A governor..?.Wow is all I can say

3 Likes

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by olaboy33(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dd
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Lincton: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
As
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by thisisit: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
ENDTIME POWER MONGERS....EVERYWHERE!!

NO PRINCIPLE
NO VISION
HOW TO FIX NIGERIA. ..NO ANSWER
HOW TO ERADICATE POVERTY.. NO ANSWER.

PUBLIC FUND LOOTING BUSINESS CONTINUES AS USUAL!!..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by ecolime(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
This life ehn

Na this same way dem dey kneel for Buhari's rug just few weeks ago.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by randymirrors(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu my man looks funny 😂

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Freshtruth(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Is this not the height of simping

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by ogify1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
thisisit:
ENDTIME POWER MONGERS....EVERYWHERE!!

NO PRINCIPLE
NO VISION
HOW TO FIX NIGERIA. ..NO ANSWER
HOW TO ERADICATE POVERTY.. NO ANSWER.

PUBLIC FUND LOOTING BUSINESS CONTINUES AS USUAL!!..
You go just use hypertension k!ll yourself. You better calm down go fix your life.

You Dey wait Tinubu to eradicate poverty for you. Dey play. Last thing na make dey find job for you. 9-5 no still fit comot you from poverty, just Dey deceive yourself.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by ogaemma: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
I didn't vote for Tinubu, but with the card's he has played so far, I have started praying for Tinubu to succeed as President. If Nigeria is good it will be good for all of us and not for only APC members.

Those still going to Tribunal should wake up from their deep sleep, Nigerians have already moved on.
We cannot end Nigeria because of an election.

Long Live Nigeria.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Dozie32(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mumu people, una for lie down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jagaban
Clear road for man wey really Sabi this game

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by rowosky(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nah
the dick eating is crazy
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Chinjo2: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
When you see them rolling on the floor like Elrufai you will think it's genuine love. Politicians ehn

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by edoncast: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
I see the obiritualists praying for Tinubu to succeed

I see them thanking God Obi didnt win

I see them wishing Tinubu could go for 3rd term

I see Obi decamping to APC

I see Obi as Tinubu VP in 2027

I see Obi becoming Tinubu core loyalist

I see Obi becoming president in 2031 and i see Nigeria turning around positively .

This i have seen all in the name of falseprophet

19 Likes

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by Eagle360(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why this sitting arrangement grin
They are too happy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by bazoodo: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
What is the President still doing in his personal house??
Re: Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence by obembet(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's as been long we see Tinubu videos or picture falling or wee on his body.

Obidient, let try something new
grin

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.